Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111304 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ajebuter(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
dckng16:
If GEJ is there, there will still be darkness, I figured out that the fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. That's why electricity has improved

There is improvement in electricity because APC stopped destroying gas channels as soon as they took over.

Chikena.

Fear of buhari cannot do sh-it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
Actually, it's abt d country and not any ethnic group. Whether northerner or southerner, performance is what we really want.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ugoskholynx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
AreaFada2:

But you cannot compare it like that. The North including Buhari have rule the country for very long. Occupying top positions with little to show for it. I was excited by GMB's first coming with street party and all. He was ethnocentric and he failed. I cannot be fooled twice. grin

I hope you don't suggest that the South has no similar or better technocrats. Because I know a few myself.
[s]
AreaFada2:

But you cannot compare it like that. The North including Buhari have rule the country for very long. Occupying top positions with little to show for it. I was excited by GMB's first coming with street party and all. He was ethnocentric and he failed. I cannot be fooled twice. grin

I hope you don't suggest that the South has no similar or better technocrats. Because I know a few myself.
[/s]
AreaFada2:

sut up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
GEJ made it happen so stfu!
Wailing wailers Association u belong... grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by NewNigeriaMind: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a despicable and chronic liar, Did you say most key appointments of GEJ were from the south... Go check again, Then come back to tell me this shit_. I don't even have much to say to you, the north owns this country, Let them keep ruling us in the south, Thanks to their servants (I don't want to use the word 'slave') in the West (sophisticated ones). grin

While you the ijaw sslave is still waiting for buhari for second naija bridge wink

This is painment grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You go fear equity and justice na grin

Sir, I'm still laughing in Swahili. Hiohiohiohiohiohiohio grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by August21(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will like to emphasize that I am not from the Northern part of Nigeria before my argument will be taken as a tribal contribution.

Please, if pple don't know wat to say somtimes it is better to just remain silent.

We elected PMB as president so dat he would usher us to the Nigeria of our dreams. With that we empowered him to take executive decisions on our behalf.

Since the inception of democracy in 1999, all past leaders have always appointed persons who they can vouch for into sensitive positions like this. If u need the list I am ready to present it to you.

Our immediate past president, Goodluck jonathan appointed pius anyim (southerner) as SGF and mike oghiadomhe from my state Edo state was his Chief of Staff. Mike was also a southerner. Did d North complain?

Please we Nigerian youths need to stop this recent polarisation of Nigeria.

The level of educated youths in our generation is more than other generations put together and as such we shd be the New face of a New Nigeria and not a conflagration of tribal bigots!!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 247Dior(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
am really sure that you're one of those Hausas cross breed with cow.. you're a typical example of a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Tubexsms(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
The market just dey open.
I wan call Ameachi
Sorry I don delete him number
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SMARTKOSSY: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
fool..... Kip supportn one Nigeria na. Wen igbos agitate for biafra u would start cursing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics

Can you take a seat , Buy a Popcorn, And read the trash you wrote.

So because my people didn't vote your Dullard they Should not b appointed ?, Can you pls also 4get our resources too, I did b grateful if that happens
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Rotimi47: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Someone just told me that Kure is a Yoruba from Ogun State.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
francizy:

Barcanister - Babanginista Mogidi - Mohammagidi Altwires - Alhaji Waya Sani DearPreye - Danjuma Praya Kabonnic - Kabiru Osama Whynotthetruth - Walahi Truthmana! Truckpusher - Taliban Puda Please add more... grin
You suppose become "Namer General of the federation"... grin
As in eh... You nailed it here!
These names really fit those our comrades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by nateevs(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

LouisVanGaal

Please answer this salient question.

And shut the Fvck up if you have no tangible explanation.

If I may answer, I will say I do not know. Then I will follow up by asking another question, why is it important that he appoints a Southerner at this time?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajebuter:

There is improvement in electricity because APC stopped destroying gas channels as soon as they took over.

Chikena.

Fear of buhari cannot do sh-it.
there u go can PDP destroy gas channel when buhari is in power? Absolute no, because they are afraid of him. And that's d kind of Leader we need in Nigeria for things to work.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

While you the ijaw sslave is still waiting for buhari for second naija bridge wink

This is painment grin
You're just trying to save face.

I've known Buhari to be a stupid_ and bigoted goat, So I don't even expect anything from him, In fact, I'm happy about these appointments. But the waste who voted him-Tinubu, how far?

By the way, you sound like a schizophrenic patient.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What did Ibb,Abacha,Atiku do for the Country or d North?

That's the point. Now you are talking. It is the quality of the person that matters. Let's hope they are the right people for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin

My own is even good, I am fluent in Kanuri and Hausa. I will fit in just fine. Just need to update my fashion. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
nateevs:

If I may answer, I will say I do not know. Then I will follow up by asking another question, why is it important that he appoints a Southerner at this time?
Are you really asking this question
Is Nigeria made up of only the north?

Bros, please go and sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by nateevs(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've known Buhari to be a stupid_ and bigoted goat, So I don't even expect anything from him, In fact, I'm happy about these appointments. But the waste who voted him-Tinubu, how far?

So why are you seen posting thousands of messages about someone you don't care about?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by toolovely(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck.
I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
okwu nkasi obi....remember the northerners have ruled dis country more 30 years, how did they deliver? de console ur self
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by NewNigeriaMind: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lol this is my 3rd comment today on this forum. going back to sleep. you dont care but you have been running mad all over NL all day posting hundreds of comments winkenjoy boy wink whatever will make you sleep well tonight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Shymm3x: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
AreaFada2:

No, you have to start from the new republic in 1999. How many Northerners have ruled since 1999?

The same can be said about the South occupying top positions since 1999 with little or nothing to show for it. Heck, GEJ just finished his tenure with his Igbo lieutenants - what do both the South South and South East have to show for it? - absolutely nothing. The communities in the South South are still dirt poor, with oil spillage everywhere. While South East couldn't even get him to build them one bridge...and Kano built something far more expensive during the same period. Ditto Lagos.

The handwriting has always been on the wall and you can't fault him for doing what's synonymous with the average Nigerian. GEJ had his time and it was nepotism everywhere. So how are they different from each other?

At the end of the day, he never promised a pan-Nigerian appointment - he only promised good governance and fighting corruption. How about leave him to do that, with his team? 3/4 of the South didn't even vote for him apart from the Yorubas...so the folks crying on this thread are just being malignant for no reason. The Yorubas who voted for him and should be the ones complaining aren't. Let the old man be - he's just playing the game based on how fundamentally flawed the country is.

Yes, the South has similar technocrats - but what have they achieved? Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bashirolu: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
angelberton:

They were from different political zones. You will do well to wait for him to put his entire team together before jumping up and down lest you fall.

Well reasoned. Don't mind those arm-chair critics who are motivated by tribal feelings rather than the overall interest of the country. Don't judge until the man has seated and you get the full picture and assessment of results.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ajebuter(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
dckng16:
there u go can PDP destroy gas channel when buhari is in power? Absolute no, because they are afraid of him. And that's d kind of Leader we need in Nigeria for things to work.

Yeah sure!

Everybody is afraid of Buhari's body language!

That's why the sun rises and sets accordingly because of the fear of Buhari.

Of course!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by nateevs(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are you really asking this question
Is Nigeria made up of only the north?

Bros, please go and sleep.

I am asking the question. What does it matter if the appointees do their jobs effectively? You cannot seem to rise beyond North and South. That's your biggest problem and that my friend is bigotry. Essentially what you are trying to make the whole world believe Buhari is.

How can you not see this?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
nateevs:

So why are you seen posting thousands of messages about someone you don't care about?
Did I post anything positive about him?... No
I only criticize and lampoon the slowpoke.

I don't care about him, I care about tormenting his online zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Mogidi: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
atlwireles:

My own is even good, I am fluent in Kanuri and Hausa. I will fit in just fine. Just need to update my fashion. grin grin grin

So francizy was right when he named you (Altwireless - Alhaji Waya Sani,
The only Hausa wey I sabi na ba turenchi grin grin

Am seriously considering changing my name to Mohamedgidi to reflect the new realities.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

So francizy was right when he named you (Altwireless - Alhaji Waya Sani, grin grin grin
The only Hausa wey I sabi na ba turenchi grin grin

Am seriously considering changing my name to Mohamedgidi to reflect the new realities.

Barrack life carried me across Nigeria, welcome back to the Nigeria of the 1980s.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AreaFada2: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

No, you have to start from the new republic in 1999. How many Northerners have ruled since 1999?

The same can be said about the South occupying top positions since 1999 with little or nothing to show for it. Heck, GEJ just finished his tenure with his Igbo lieutenants - what do both the South South and South East have to show for it? - absolutely nothing. The communities in the South South are still dirt poor, with oil spillage everywhere. While South East couldn't even get him to build them one bridge...and Kano built something far more expensive during the same period. Ditto Lagos.

The handwriting has always been on the wall and you can't fault him for doing what's synonymous with the average Nigerian. GEJ had his time and it was nepotism everywhere. So how are they different from each other?

At the end of the day, he never promised a pan-Nigerian appointment - he only promised good governance and fighting corruption. How about leave him to do that, with his team? 3/4 of the South didn't even vote for him apart from the Yorubas...so the folks crying on this thread are just being malignant for no reason. The Yorubas who voted for him and should be the ones complaining aren't. Let the old man be - he's just playing the game based on how fundamentally flawed the country is.

Yes, the South has similar technocrats - but what have they achieved? Absolutely nothing.

Starting from 1999 would be selective amnesia. Sure, OBJ & GEJ blew their chances to some extent. But 40 years of decay cannot be fixed in a jiffy. GEJ literally had Boko landmine to grapple with almost all through.
Anyway, our talk here will solve nothing. 4 years is not that long. After 55 years of nightmare, 4 years should be a doddle. cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol this is my 3rd comment today on this forum. going back to sleep. you dont care but you have been running mad all over NL all day posting hundreds of comments winkenjoy boy wink whatever will make you sleep well tonight.
That's good. Now run along.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Decibel: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
cc: Passingshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.