Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111316 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by StarMogul(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
U again!!!Pliz give a reason for dat statement
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
So you're saying PMB should make his appointments from the regions that have 'most educated or exposed' individuals? Doesn't that also makes me sound tribalistic?.

My dear, "whoever the cap fits, let him wear it". The sooner we do away with this our mentality, the better it will be for us all.

I am not saying he should make appointments from the regions with the 'most educated or exposed' people. I am only saying, Northern region doesn't have monopoly of 'perfect heads that fit the Federal appointment caps'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?
Minister of Petroleum shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Trojan00(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

senator enag is from where? We need to move away from seeing things from the ethnic point of view because at the end of the day these guys are nt related to anyone of us. Competence is all that matters
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin No mind this dullard of daura...Someone wanted to dismiss it on the altar of technocrats...I simply showed him that all of them are northern APC stalwarts...and he kept quiet...BTW I am not surprised...I was only laughing my mind out on those sheepish APC touts who were waiting for Fashola, Amechi etc to be named for the post gringrin I have been searching for them through this thread...most of them have gone into puda gringrin

Muhehehehehehe!!! Truth be told, I'll gladly welcome a 100% northern government. This is because it seems that's probably the only thing that will bring South together or enable us achieve self government in SE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
North 5 South 1

Tinubu is still losing out.

But he has already collected the key to the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Geniro: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Tinubu must have seen this coming hence his insistence on the SW clinching both nos 2 and 4 slots.

Eventually, the Yoruba ethnic group got nos 2, 3, 6, Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.

The north can never be happy with that. Hence, this.

Nothing do Yorubas o!

Very soon, it will be our turn. We are patiently waiting.

Indeed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by FreeGlobe(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Yay! Go fulani!
adebayo stop quoting me please
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
he's yet to hear of Eastside and Westside. Mgbeke.
sweetlemon is the biggest fool on NL so I don't take the transgender serious
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by PecE2Make: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
After the appointment, where will they all point's to? oyel money nothing more
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nnemuka(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
any igbo man that voted the dullard is cursed for life.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
gringringrin
francizy:

Wetin go come be my own na?? grin

FranRUFAI abi na FranHARI?? undecided

Pay me consultation fees and I will dash you a name that will stickygrin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Elan83(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
akwuna!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
ILIDEFI:

That's why I get very infuriated when people make those crazy statements that it doesn't matter even if Buhari appoints only his kinsmen. It's very annoying.

Imagine that Northern enrolment into tertiary institutions isn't even up to ⅓ of enrolment of southerners, yet they get the very juicy positions in government and the entire civil service.

How many times has a northerner made an academic breakthrough in the international scene? How many of them have come tops of their classes in any university whether in Nigeria or outside? How many of them have made news for an intellectual breakthrough or achievement? Yet they will be appointed heads over those who are way better than them, and people come and tell me that it doesn't matter.
I spit on such people.

How can we live in our country, after over 50 years of gaining our independence, yet still being colonised? How can?
Jelani Aliyu na Togolese ba? Research before you speak, there are top-notch Northern academicians and professionals. They don't get media attention in most cases that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

Pay me consultation fees and I will dash you a name that will stickygrin

Hehehehehe!!! I believe in after service. Deliever the services and I'll pay.. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by interoute: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
The appointment of former PDP member, Uyo senatorial district (2011 - 2015) Senator Ita Enang as SSA by President Buhari is a master stroke to prepare him for 2019 Akwaibom state governorship election under APC. Enang actually supported the APC governorship candidate (Umana) in 2015. The former chairman house and Senate committee on rules and business of the federal house of representatives and Senate is very intelligent, young and vibrant anyway. He has the famous statement (Northerners hold 83% of oil blocks). By 2019, the 3 Akwaibom senatorial districts should have ruled the state through Obong Victor Attach, Obong Godswill Akpabio and Governor Emmanuel Udom.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi and dearpreye , I believe you guys know this quack doctor. Can you see how he's regretting voting Buhari?

We told them, they wouldn't listen. They are forming "patriotic Nigerians". A friend of mine is also ashamed of even facing me, because I don't relent in mocking him.

Mtcheeww...I swear to God/god/Sango/Amadioha/Zeus etc, I'll be very happy if Buhari's ministerial appointment will be seventy per cent northerners, Then all what we've been saying would be justified.

Hehehehehehe
Lmao
There will be more to come.

It will soon dawn on them that the person the brought into power is a clueless soul.
A tribal and religious bigot.
A puppet of the northern elite.

They will soon realize that true federalism died with GEJ's presidency.

After the gnashing of teeth, the implosion will follow.

For now, it is still honeymoon and warming up ceremony.

What amazes me more is how a man, whom Obasanjo fought tooth and nail to keep out of power for twelve years suddenly become a saint overnight...."the people's general" they say.

People's General My Foot!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi have already changed her own sef, Her new name now is MizColiatu.

Mine is Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi. cheesy

No time my brother. Go change your own o grin

Yes o.
My new pseudonym is Alhaja MizColiatu.

And I'm proudly a wailing 5%
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Cannonleo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
fretnot:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/27/breaking-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff-sgf-others/
wait a minute did I just see Hamid Ali rtd as customs boss, here we go again,inching towards militocracy and 1984 debacle again...we had better take a little look at Thailand.buff said
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Niyinficient(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
no o..I will cry u a ocean

Ayeeeeeeeee o! See bullet!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
And they say I shouldn't support BIAFRA, and they keep deceiving themselves with OneNigeria. The Heaven is watching. Thanks so much Oodua Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by luvprince4real(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
President= North
Senate president= North
H of R Speaker= North
SGF = North
Chief of Staff= North
CG Custom = North
CG Immigration= North
Chief of army staff=North
Chief of air staff= North
NSA =North
SSA NASS(reps) = North
NIMASA =North
I blame it all on GEJ. He had d chance but he chosed to be detribalised.
Only under Apc will we have the president, senate president, house of reps speaker and SGF (numbers 1,3,4,5 citizens)all from same region.
Yoruba hw market?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by donmelinga(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibedun: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibro2hot:
last regime we have ss as president, S/E as sgf,
Finance ministry was s/e, petroleum was ss, pdp
govs forum chair ss, pdp national chair ss, works
ministry s/e, CBN GOV was ss etc. With all dis
imbalances, d north remain calm and focus
without complaining. Now dat d north have taking
over power, ss/se start opening their mouth wide.
Our broda Gej fail us and we should learn hw to
support dis govt. It is d best in d history of dis
nation. Buhari is God sent
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
luvprince4real:
President= North
Senate president= North
H of R Speaker= North
SGF = North
Chief of Staff= North
CG Custom = North
CG Immigration= North
Chief of army staff=North
Chief of air staff= North
NSA =North
SSA NASS(reps) = North
NIMASA =North
I blame it all on GEJ. He had d chance but he chosed to be detribalised.
Only under Apc will we have the president, senate president, house of reps speaker and SGF (numbers 1,3,4,5 citizens)all from same region.
Yoruba hw market?

You are a dullard!
The Senate President is not a 'northerner'.

Yorubas have nos 2,3,6, Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by honeywealth75(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
fretnot:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/27/breaking-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff-sgf-others/

PMP, to me this your recenty and previous appointments its becoming a one sided affair, are the Northerners the only ethnic group in Nigeria? Cant you find competent people from other part of the country? I voted for you,because i believe in you, pls try and balance the appointments in your upcoming tasks.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mummydirect(f): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=37396632]very good... Buhari should also follow the same template for ministerial list. The fulani government should be total[/quo
Abeg, make una helep me advice baba bubu, before dem go killam trower say mak him consider other tribes too, abi him wan tell us say na only northerners no corrupt. Abeg, make una no kill me, I just express my feelings as he bi me for body. May God help d govt of baba bubu, amen. Shalom!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ooshinibos: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

southerners had their time and what did you do with it --Nothing
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehehe
Lmao
There will be more to come.

It will soon dawn on them that the person the brought into power is a clueless soul.
A tribal and religious bigot.
A puppet of the northern elite.

They will soon realize that true federalism died with GEJ's presidency.

After the gnashing of teeth, the implosion will follow.

For now, it is still honeymoon and warming up ceremony.

What amazes me more is how a man, whom Obasanjo fought tooth and nail to keep out of power for twelve years suddenly become a saint overnight...."the people's general" they say.

People's General My Foot!
Speechless!... Milady has spoken. Go through this thread and see vociferous outcry, some people are now having a rethink, On this thread I saw many Buhari supporters having a change of mind, I mean many!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibedun: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
melzabull:
shut up mumu girl!

The Nigerian dream died since GEJ the detribalised Nigerian was rigged out of office by underaged almajiris and foolish southerners like you especially the loud mouthed mgbatis. If you like jump inside your mama pit latrine, no one will miss you.

How many south westerners do you see on this thread? very minute number! you know why?? they are all ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by the daura monkeys latest appointments. I'm sure they're all silently lamenting and biting their fingers...lmao

As an igbo girl from SS I'm not disappointed at allll, cos I saw this coming, I only pity those fools from SE who were the most vociferous on NL chanting sai buhari, where are the accursed fools now? beremx, egift, ngeneukwenu, abagworo, nwaanmbra1, keneking where are you? imbecil1c fools!

Anyway like I said before I lobe what is playing out. Let me join in chanting sai buhari.........indeed

bwauhahahahaha.

chanji....chanji...chanji gringringrin

Please tell me in specific terms what the Igbo nation benefitted from the Jonathan FG despite being full of Igbo people. Simple Niger bridge you couldn't get. In fact more of your people were running everywhere but Igbo land throughout the period. Abeg shut up!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
LMAOgrin

Buhari,.....winning fans for Nnamdi Kanu since [size=14pt]19[/size]ekwulobia

gringringringringringrin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by okawanyi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.