Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111238 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
Under GEJ's regime the Communications minister, the Min for Defence and so many others were Yorubas. Say what you know.

I'm saying what Yoruba people said...
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
ogundeleai:
I
If those that will return this nation to country of peace and harmony are from daura so be it

Looooooooooooooooooooooool.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Severussnape

Mbanu.
They will not come to this thread with their main monikers.

They will come with alt accounts to express their displeasure.

Chai!
Belle dey sweet me gaaan.

Infact, today, I have joined the 97%

I now wish to be addressed as Alhaja MizColiatu.
Let the general public take note.

Cc: Seun (don't frown. Smilesmiley)
I'm in the mood for mischief making tonight.
cheesy

Lalasticlala.
Please help me ban anyone that mentions MizColi henceforthgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by melzabull(f): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
francizy:

Barcanister - Babanginista Mogidi - Mohammagidi Altwires - Alhaji Waya Sani DearPreye - Danjuma Praya Kabonnic - Kabiru Osama Whynotthetruth - Walahi Truthmana! Truckpusher - Taliban Puda Please add more... grin
gringringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
I believe in competence,if 100% northern agenda can give me a good nation what more can i ask for,afterall what did my southern brother achieve
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by joseph1832(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I am not saying he should make appointments from the regions with the 'most educated or exposed' people. I am only saying, Northern region doesn't have monopoly of 'perfect heads that fit the Federal appointment caps'.
And how many northerners have PMB appointed into the 'perfect heads that fit the federal appointment caps?'. Can you please provide names of his appointees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Jelani Aliyu na Togolese ba? Research before you speak, there are top-notch Northern academicians and professionals. They don't get media attention in most cases that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Only one name? It still changes nothing.
I asked some questions, how many times.... The answer is, very few times.
They don't get media attention? Don't tell me you're insinuating that our media is biased against northerners' intellectual prowess. The good, bad and ugly from every region are constantly featured in the news, so if little is often heard about the north, then it means they achieve quite little comparatively.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Simply tell me why you had to mention my moniker among those chucklehead harum-scarum neanderthals?
no vex bros! Lolzzz..truly you chose d rite words 4dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Severussnape
Mbanu. They will not come to this thread with their main monikers.
Chai! Belle dey sweet me gaaan.
I now wish to be addressed as Alhaja MizColiatu. Let the general public take note.
Cc: Seun (don't frown. Smilesmiley) I'm in the mood for mischief making tonight. cheesy
Lalasticlala. Please help me ban anyone that mentions MizColi henceforthgrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by joseph1832(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin No mind this dullard of daura...Someone wanted to dismiss it on the altar of technocrats...I simply showed him that all of them are northern APC stalwarts...and he kept quiet...BTW I am not surprised...I was only laughing my mind out on those sheepish APC touts who were waiting for Fashola, Amechi etc to be named for the post gringrin I have been searching for them through this thread...most of them have gone into puda gringrin
At the embolden, he should appoint PDP stalwarts then right? Should PMB have gone ahead and appointed Fashola and Amaechi, you guys would have wailed your lungs out and say they're corrupt Nigerians, now you're towing the line of tribalism.

Its such a pity, in Sunny Neji's voice "wetin man go do my brother eh, wey dem no go talk". tongue
[quote author=LouisVanGaal post=37404763][/quote]As in eh bros, that girl is just as fat as a cow!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Goke7: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
As for me, I don't really care as far as electricity keeps improving, refineries keep working and fuel queues ceases, but seriously what were guys expecting before thru the following

1. We have bastardised fasola (no thanks to ambode)
2. We have hung amaechi on the cross (no thanks to wike)
3. If fayemi is appointed today, fayose will go on rampage

The northerners think ahead and don't behave the way we do here in the south like the way oshiomole and orubebe are dancing naked

Buhari is no fool, he knows those who are serious and unserious.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
So you're saying PMB should make his appointments from the regions that have 'most educated or exposed' individuals? Doesn't that also makes me sound tribalistic?.

My dear, "whoever the cap fits, let him wear it". The sooner we do away with this our mentality, the better it will be for us all.

Yoruba de smell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba de smell.
Bros na you know wetin you dey smell oh.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Severussnape

Mbanu.

Chai!

cheesy

Lalasticlala.
My dear, you may be right. Because I did not see the comments of some of their leading zombies, The few who commented were only thing to save face, But even at that, you could still see through the deceit.

But most were sincere, Check out the first comment on this thread and also Check out the screen shot below, It's funny I tell ya. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HzRF(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics
And what has d sw got here?
So buhari is the president of North nd some part of sw

How gullible can u go
Later when crisis starts u will start uttering trash forgetting that 1st to do no dey

. I thank God nd my fellow yoruba pple who refuse to vote a tribalist
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My dear, you may be right. Because I did not see the comments of some of their leading zombies, The few who commented were only thing to save face, But even at that, you could still see through the deceit.

But most were sincere, Check out the first comment on this thread and also Check out the screen shot below, It's funny I tell ya. grin

That screenshot got me like:-

Buhahahaha Buhahahahaha Bububububuhaahah

Hahahahaha

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:

My question to PMB is simple.. " Are all the southerners he knows thieves"?
i always Answer this type of question with a Question of my own...
Why is that in football now, an appointed coach has to choose his backroom staff himself (GK coach,physios, fitness trainer and first team coach) despite d sack of ONLY d previous coach?? This is because, if the manager or coach is forced by the club to go ahead with the 4ma backroom staff; he MIGHT make excuses in future when things go awry that backroom previous backroom staff sabotaged his efforts..
I urge you all....Lets keep mum, and give buhari ALL the neccessary support he needs so that he wont have any excuse come 2019!!!! What should be our watchword is...He MUST deliver with these set of persons or get fired!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by luvprince4real(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
The Senate President is not a 'northerner'.

Yorubas have nos 2,3,6, Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.
na now I know say ur brain dey ur feet. U dey match am dey waka.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Abeyjide: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
i knew why buhari negleted the igbo,jst because how Ekeremadu emarged as d deputy senate president.but to be candid PMB is bias.this is getting to much.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mummydirect(f): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Agbaletu:
Somebody should tell Buhari that Nigeria is not for Northerners alone. He is going too extreme. Are there no incorruptible southerners?
I can't take this, we should not deceive ourselves, this is northern agenda.
How i wish we Yorubas can align with our brothers in the south.
I now see reasons why Igbo people want out. I just love Igbo people. Buhari, this is too much.

Somebody should tell Mr. Kanu not to relent in liberating his people from this zoo, Yes, i agree with him, this is a zoo. He is an hero to Igbos, i expect all Ndigbo to support him. I am downloading Biafra Radio now.
Somebody is just waking up from sleep. Good morning to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by jimmayoy: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
saint047:
In 1984, Buhari cancelled the light rail project in
Lagos initiated by the then Governor Lateef
Jakande just because he felt the project will put
the West ahead of the North... He went as far as
paying off the company for breach of contract.
Today, Buhari has cancelled the Second Niger
Bridge initiated by former President Goodluck
Jonathan.
I hope Chris Ngige,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya
Onu,Osita Izunaso, Joe Igbokwe and all the South
Eastern efulefu's in APC will be ready to explain
to the people of South east and Nigeria in general
the reason behind this cancellation.
Must Buhari take his 5% and 97% experiment this
far? Must Buhari show this level of hatred for the
Igbo's?
Buhari has never cancelled any project initiated by
Jonathan in the North, infact he told the press
that all agricultural programs and projects
initiated by Jonathan will be sustained by his
administration.
All the dams construction in the North are still
ongoing , infact,Buhari has to order for the quick
completion of the ongoing projects in the North,
he has made the rehabilitation of the North east
initiated by Jonathan a priority without changes
but reduced the initial fund of the cleaning up of
Ogoni from $50m to $10m.
How wicked can a president be? When will Buhari
change from an ethnic bigot to a pan Nigerian?
It is worthy of note that all the programs and
projects suspended by Buhari are the one seen as
projects that will benefit the people of South
South/South East who make up the 5% according
to Buhari.
Buhari should know that you don't beat a child
and ask the same child not to cry.... Nigeria is
sitting on a keg of gun powder and it may
explode soon. The international community is
watching and the cry of the Indigenous People of
Biafra is getting louder.
Buhari and his supporters should stop fanning the
embers of disunity... The continues
marginalization of a section of the country will do
more harm to Buhari's government and the more
he does that,he gives the agitators of Biafra more
reason to fight for their right.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL!

Well said, but in all this i only have jonathan to blame, if only he was a good leader and not a theif theif president without balls, the SFG is supposed to come from the south east. The igbos still ll not learn anything from this. I bet You. Still no regret voting for pmb cuz i know he ll deliver.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
At the embolden, he should appoint PDP stalwarts then right? Should PMB have gone ahead and appointed Fashola and Amaechi, you guys would have wailed your lungs out and say they're corrupt Nigerians, now you're towing the line of tribalism.

Its such a pity, in Sunny Neji's voice "wetin man go do my brother eh, wey dem no go talk". tongue
As in eh bros, that girl is just as fat as a cow!!!.
Bros! I jus tire...few days ago, they were painting Fashola in a bad light; same as Amaechi and now they are 'forming' concern PDP minions here are hypcrites! Some section in SS are calling for jona's head, in the SE, they are ALL fighting rochas; in the SW, Fayose is attackin Fayemi left, right and centre, same with Ambode attacking Fashola...they were all washing their dirty linens in public!!! And they expect the North to sympathize with them?
Was it not here that they were criticising the appointment of that FIRS director, what of NNPC director nko? The South are not United @ all...
If a man goes about, discussing the problem with his daughters in public; @ d end of d day who loses if NO ONE approaches the daughters for marriage??
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by cabaliciouscabal: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?

Shameless fool, yorubas should be asking igbos OW MARKET, Wat has igbos got? Yoruba got Vice President, S.A to d President, Deputy Speaker, Majority Leader, Federal Inland Revenue services, Wat has igbos got? Agitation upon Agitation for Biafra. Focus less tribe.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wailing will never remove PMB from Aso Rock cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by prof12(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Progressing my ass. What is progressing??

People like made Jonathan to appoint those that disappointed the nation, because you are hell bent on ethnicity and religion when considering appointments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hey peeps, I just got an info from a very reliable and impeccable source that PMB is only keeping us on suspense. Come September 2015 the ministerial list will be balanced, it will be made up of all tribes hausa, yoruba, IBO and other tribes. So the wailing wailers should stop wailing. .
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by searay(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BankManager(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
So far 95% of Buhari's appointees are from the North. Nigeria has never had it so one - sided!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ObiOgechi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Latter d say one nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by fotadmowmend(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's high time Nigerian students of federalism tutored our president about the concept and federalism and federal character !
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Severussnape

Mbanu.

Chai!

cheesy

Lalasticlala.
I just love this Babe so much but I don't know why..... see killing
Alhaja MizmyColiatu I throwey salt. Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.