Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111199 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
To thy tent O Israel.

We warned the children of yesterday but they would not listen; What the elders see sitting down, the child cannot see even if it climbs the tallest Iroko tree.

The elders I am sure are watching and taking note.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros na you know wetin you dey smell oh.

Bros, I'm sure of what I smell. Na Yoruba oooo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by cheruv: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehehe
Lmao
There will be more to come.

It will soon dawn on them that the person the brought into power is a clueless soul.
A tribal and religious bigot.
A puppet of the northern elite.

They will soon realize that true federalism died with GEJ's presidency.

After the gnashing of teeth, the implosion will follow.

For now, it is still honeymoon and warming up ceremony.

What amazes me more is how a man, whom Obasanjo fought tooth and nail to keep out of power for twelve years suddenly become a saint overnight...."the people's general" they say.

People's General My Foot!
People's General ko,people's particular ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ExInferis(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

adebayo stop quoting me please

hahahaha!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibotic(f): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
My Igbo brothers...we must remove this tribalist........ angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mavinc4u(f): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mummydirect(f): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
iiiyyyk:

SO ASHAMED EVER SURPORTING BUHARI.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER SUPPORT A NORTHER IN AN ELECTION.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THIS IS HAPPENING

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

No excuse, this is a case of extreme prejudice and tribal bigotry.
This isn't fair at all, in d spirit of one Nigeria, my humble opinion though. May God help our country, amen. Shalom!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by saintbiddy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe we should leave them and see what the notherners could do,this would work two ways.we all want a progressive nation,if the president feels is brothers will helip build Nigeria Back pls lets all support them.south,east,west and north is one Nigeria.we need to start looking for people that will do the will of God,I urge everyone in this forum not for yourselves but for your children to pray for this people to do the will of God. Maybe we can have back the Nigeria my parent told me about .[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Tex42(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't get it, is the SE the 5% or the entire South. Bubu's appointment Sha.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Shymm3x: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
To thy tent O Israel.

We warned the children of yesterday but they would not listen; What the elders see sitting down, the child cannot see even if it climbs the tallest Iroko tree.

The elders I am sure are watching and taking note.

Hahahaha!

I've been playing around on the thread with sarcasm, trying to see if any of these crying freeman can actually show me why the old man should be critiqued for his appointments - when GEJ before him did the same thing and they had no problem whatsoever with it. I don't even know why people are shocked, when he already showed the direction he was going, with the way they hijacked the legislative arm of government - and how they have been assigning all important portfolios to folks from a section of the country. Once you understand the fact that these folks at the other end of Nigeria don't forgive easily - you'll understand how well orchestrated the moves are. And they haven't played the joker yet - they're still hiding that.

Sir, you just have to give these people props for how the mastered the Nigerian game and how they never swayed from the art of domination, the colonists taught them within a structure they can navigate through easily. They might not have the quantity and be as emptily loquacious as the blinkered Southerners - they sure do have the quality and a well-defined strategy. I doff my hat to them.

Anyway, where the hell is the overbloated Jagadon and his fraudulent political sagacity? The showed him out as a local champion. The real dons and godfathers are running things. This shyte is hysterical!!!

These muthaphuckas better start fighting for the restructuring of the country and shut the fvck up about the vacuous one-Nigeria and trying to be like America, else they'll be slaves for the next 400 years. grin grin grin

I'm out.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mummydirect(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2015
AnanseK:

You are still talking of section. What did Anyim do for you or for the south?
At least it gave dat section a sense of belonging.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sweatlana: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

Lol!Ameachi is too much of a thief
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Opiosko: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi have already changed her own sef, Her new name now is MizColiatu.

Mine is Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi. cheesy

No time my brother. Go change your own o grin
Chai! Mine is Alhaji Opioskolafinbuhariaji. U guys are hilarious.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by RaptorX: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2015
wolesmile:
Honestly, I love this man, Buhari.

But I am beginning to get scared with these appointments. The Northern dominance is just too glaring. I dey fear o.
We warned you folks about these bigot and his agenda of northern doninance, because looking at his history you can predict that a leopard cannot change its spot. Wait until his ministerial lists comes out and not even his most ardent supporters will be in denial no more. You telling me in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria only northerners are qualified to hold all the important positions despite the fact that their region is the most backward region in the country.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Fearcom(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?

Tribal Bigot
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mkoabiola: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Who cares if dey are Northerners?
As far as dey are credible for d job
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by RaptorX: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2015
clemhova:
He cannot hear you!

Forget about ethnicity, the question is are they COMPETENCE, CREDIBLE AND QUALIFIED for the Job?

What is it that you people don't get, it's not only about Competence, Credible and Qualified people for the job, in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria you need equitable distribution of appointments to make everyone has a sense of belonging. Those qualities you mentioned are even more prevalent in the south, are you saying northerners are the only capable people to run the government in Nigeria? They ran the country for most of the time since indepenence.This guy is just a bigot period and he is pushing a northern agenda, why are you people so blind. These is just a government for northerners mainly men, southerners, women need not apply, where are his women appointment, they make up 50% of Nigeria population.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Severussnape

Mbanu.
They will not come to this thread with their main monikers.

They will come with alt accounts to express their displeasure.

Chai!
Belle dey sweet me gaaan.

Infact, today, I have joined the 97%

I now wish to be addressed as Alhaja MizColiatu.
Let the general public take note.

Cc: Seun (don't frown. Smilesmiley)
I'm in the mood for mischief making tonight.
cheesy

Lalasticlala.
Please help me ban anyone that mentions MizColi henceforthgrin

Be kiaful, next thing now, they will create moniker "mizColiatu" and use it to attack you... grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by RaptorX: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2015
mbulela:
I am struggling to defend this.
However, it is always a better option than rewarding the failure of GEJ. If we are not satisfied after 4 years, we vote him out too.
You might not be able to uproot them in 4 years that is why he is appointing northerners everywhere. They learnt their lesson during the Yar Adua saga, they are not relinquishing power anytime soon, we warned you guys about this bigot.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Octaves(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Any igbo man that voted buhari is a disgrace. They think they know better than d rest. They think they are enlightened and not tribalistic but they dont know sh!t about this country, why an igbo man should never trust a hausa man. Now, they are talking about being disgraced in front of family and friends. Shey we now have boko prisoners and then this. Its all geting started. This will be a salutary experience to u traitors
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by EasternLion: 1:15am On Aug 28, 2015
nakamora:

Since Amaechi kinsmen said he his corrupt,so the President is force to look up to the north the home of saints. Keep condemning your own to the advantage of others.As for the IBO's have they gone to biafra,they should not comment about Nigeria.
IBO kwenu,nobody should wake these dreamers from Biafra dream,by 3015 they would land in there country.

If I tear you the kind slap wey dey my mind, your destiny go change to almajiri.
Stupid thing, Chukwu Abiama tear you apart, baby baboon.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hahahaha!

I've been playing around on the thread with sarcasm, trying to see if any of these crying freeman can actually show me why the old man should be critiqued for his appointments - when GEJ before him did the same thing and they had no problem whatsoever with it. I don't even know why people are shocked, when he already showed the direction he was going, with the way they hijacked the legislative arm of government - and how they have been assigning all important portfolios to folks from a section of the country. Once you understand the fact that these folks at the other end of Nigeria don't forgive easily - you'll understand how well orchestrated the moves are. And they haven't played the joker yet - they're still hiding that.

Sir, you just have to give these people props for how the mastered the Nigerian game and how they never swayed from the art of domination, the colonists taught them within a structure they can navigate through easily. They might not have the quantity and be as emptily loquacious as the blinkered Southerners - they sure do have the quality and a well-defined strategy. I doff my hat to them.

Anyway, where the hell is the overbloated Jagadon and his fraudulent political sagacity? The showed him out as a local champion. The real dons and godfathers are running things. This shyte is hysterical!!!

These muthaphuckas better start fighting for the restructuring of the country and shut the fvck up about the vacuous one-Nigeria and trying to be like America, else they'll be slaves for the next 400 years. grin grin grin

I'm out.
Hmmm! Impressive.
Honestly , I never knew you were a clown bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 28, 2015
ZUBY77:
Zombie nation..
Time has s way of settling things like this.. Enjoy your 4 years..
Because I can see the Yoruba aligning with the SS and SE to vote you out.

Pls the yorubas should stay on their own, they are hypocrites and manipulative and should neva be trusted. They are now saying they dnt care who buhari appoints as long as the person delivers which is obviously a mirth of a statement and something they say to make them sleep

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 28, 2015
ibro2hot:
last regime we have ss as president, S/E as sgf,
Finance ministry was s/e, petroleum was ss, pdp
govs forum chair ss, pdp national chair ss, works
ministry s/e, CBN GOV was ss etc. With all dis
imbalances, d north remain calm and focus
without complaining. Now dat d north have taking
over power, ss/se start opening their mouth wide.
Our broda Gej fail us and we should learn hw to
support dis govt. It is d best in d history of dis
nation. Buhari is God sent
Just these posts for the south hw abt senate president, house of rep, vice president and the list continues, and seriously CBN gov in dat ur list? U need ur meds now
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
me I don't have problem with dat...as long as his team will lead us to d promise land am ok wit it

Why talking like this na.

So what if they didn't leads us to the promise land

What will happen. You now start doing corrections after damage. Smh.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2015
The constitution of Nigeria makes the ministerial list almost impossible for him,PMB to appoint only Northerners.
The true test are in the discretionary positions for which he has continously showed his preference as well as his hand.
It is evident that something is not right.

Firstly, those who say they don't care in as much as results are obtained, i fear are politically naive.

What Nigeria need is a Strong institution, not strong men.
Like the Austrailians who silently wiped out the aborigins, these appointment is slowly wiping out the balance in ethnics in all department of our political and social life.
Like the Argentines, that sytematically eliminated black Argentines and systematically diluted the population by force blacks to marry only whites, we are being forced to accept the Northern appointees as politically correct as well as incorruptible.

Secondly, as imperfect as it were, the era of PDP government achieved a fair normalcy to the engine of governance and it is quite uncommon to see as the DG, Minister, or PS who are non-Northerner unlike some 20 years ago where everywhere you turn to, every ministry, every machinery of governance is chaired/managed by an Hausa man.

Those days are gradually coming back, it can not be said louder than now, He must ensure a balance in appointments whilst seeking the sterling incorruptible results from them irrespective of their tribe.

This is leadership, the ability to drive fellowership and not partisanship.

People should not forget that from 1966 up till the interregnum occassioned by the assasination of Ironsi and Muritala, the presidency and state function of power was with the so called Northerners so they are largely responsible for this mess and the remaining is due to the docility of the population.

We should not make the mistake of the past. Do not rationalise lobesided appointments as it will make it difficult to remove undesireable element from positions.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
that's a lie. GEJ is not a tribal bigot in any way.

Not a tribal bigot, but GEJ the bigot still managed to label 1 single tribe his pillar of support as if the rest of the country didn't vote to put him in office. Where was his so called pillar of support when Yaradua's kitchen cabinet was ridiculing him and denying him the presidency? Who demonstrated and risked their lives to make sure he gets his constitutional tights?

We saw how he played his divisive, tribal and religious bigotry card during the last election.. In fact, he lost the election almost mainly because of tribal and religious bigotry..
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by jumobi1(m): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Head of the Executive: NORTH
Head of the Legislative: NORTH
Head of the Judiciary:NORTH

I fear and fear for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by D33VA(f): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Yoruba ppl grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by zicoraads: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:

Not a tribal bigot, but GEJ the bigot still managed to label 1 single tribe his pillar of support as if the rest of the country didn't vote to put him in office. Where was his so called pillar of support when Yaradua's kitchen cabinet was ridiculing him and denying him the presidency? Who demonstrated and risked their lives to make sure he gets his constitutional tights?

We saw how he played his divisive, tribal and religious bigotry card during the last election.. In fact, he lost the election almost mainly because of tribal and religious bigotry..
I just wanted to read comments on this thread and move on, but this made it impossible. Let me take you down memory lane a bit, in case you have forgotten. Before the last general election, Buhari never campaigned in any state outside the north. In short, he made it clear to the people down north that the only person they should vote for is not just a northerner, but a muslim northerner. Now this was even before GEJ dreamt of becoming a President. I am a northerner, a christian northerner. But my people and I didn't vote him because we believed all that was displayed after the merger was just a packaged presidential candidate that was primed for an election. Buhari knew that if he carried on as the previous times, he wasn't going to win. So pray tell, do you honestly think it was Goodluck that started it?

Calling people your pillar of support isn't out of place. It doesn't denote that you want them to vote for only their 'kind'. That being said, I will like to understand what you meant by 'people risked their lives for him to get his constitutional rights'. As far as I remember, it was the Senate led by David Mark that made that happen. Or am I missing something here
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2015
zicoraads:

I just wanted to read comments on this thread and move on, but this made it impossible. Let me take you down memory lane a bit, in case you have forgotten. Before the last general election, Buhari never campaigned in any state outside the north. In short, he made it clear to the people down north that the only person they should vote for is not just a northerner, but a muslim northerner. Now this was even before GEJ dreamt of becoming a President. I am a northerner, a christian northerner. But my people and I didn't vote him because we believed all that was displayed after the merger was just a packaged presidential candidate that was primed for an election. Buhari knew that if he carried on as the previous times, he wasn't going to win. So pray tell, do you honestly think it was Goodluck that started it?

Calling people your pillar of support isn't out of place. It doesn't denote that you want them to vote for only their 'kind'. That being said, I will like to understand what you meant by 'people risked their lives for him to get his constitutional rights'. As far as I remember, it was the Senate led by David Mark that made that happen. Or am I missing something here

The red highlight is my que not to engage you and your bigoted type....and I'm not interested in the rest of your rubbish..
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 3:20am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:
My Igbo brothers...we must remove this tribalist........ angry

So, you delusional and aimless villages really want and care about the so called zoo..

Confused people with no sense of belonging..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.