Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111198 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by zicoraads: 3:22am On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:

The red highlight is my que not to engage you and your bigoted type....and I'm not interested in the rest of your rubbish..
So anyone that didn't vote him is a bigot? cheesy
You amuse me. Am not surprised though, when an argument goes above 'Sai Buhari' most of you are lost for words. My reply to you was very civilised, but you just had to do the exact opposite. Your reply shows your level of 'intelligence'. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by softwareman(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

It is a delicate matter, sir. but this appointments are not absurd. The SGF and CoS are the very eyes of the president. All documents to the president virtually pass through their tables. If you look at GEJ govt. the SGF and CoS were from the south. Ministers of Petroleum, Finance Works, Aviation all came from SS/SE. Perm Sec finance is SE. Even CBN Gov from north was fired and replaced with someone from ss. The GMD of NNPC is PMBs battle axe for powering the Nigerian Economy. It is a pride of place for SS/SE. Nevertheless, this govt will be fair to all states of the Federation. Be assured.
That is not my worry. I am a supporter of General Buhari but the pattern of appointments is INDEFENSIBLE.
OUT OF 42 APPOINTMENTS SO FAR, 35 REPRESENTING 83.3 PERCENT IS FROM THE NORTH.
4 REPRESENTING 9.1 PERCENT FROM SOUTH WEST
3 REPRESENTING ABOUT 7 PERCENT FROM SOUTH SOUTH
0 REPRESENTING 0 PERCENT FROM SOUTH EAST!!
THIS TO ME IS DANGEROUSLY DIVISIVE AND MUST BE CONDEMNED IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by softwareman(m): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Trojan00:
senator enag is from where? We need to move away from seeing things from the ethnic point of view because at the end of the day these guys are nt related to anyone of us. Competence is all that matters
I agree with you.
THERE ARE NO HONEST AND COMPETENT SOUTHERNERS!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by TRUTHTOPOWER: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2015
softwareman:

That is not my worry. I am a supporter of General Buhari but the pattern of appointments is INDEFENSIBLE.

I understand your perspective. but the president has not made Up to 1% of the total appointment he is expected to make in the fullness of time. out of over 8000. FEC is still there and ambassadors are still there. SS/SE will not only be adequately represented but they will also feel federal presence more than ever before. This is not to politically pacify these regions but to give back to them, as of right, the development they have been denied by their own sons previously in power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by wytecat: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2015
The problem is, those claiming to be 5% don't contribute up to even 5% of the Nigerian resources. They receive more than they put in.

sparkwil:
Sai Baba.
I am beginning to love this man because he doesn't disappoint

We d wailing wailers warned d lying liars that this dullapo is a bigot but d zombies won't listen

I hv said this before .... The SW will regret voting this man...
They will weep at last

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

My advice to the 5% whose resources sustains d parasitic 95%...... To ur tent Oh Israel
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2015
zicoraads:

So anyone that didn't vote him is a bigot? cheesy
You amuse me. Am not surprised though, when an argument goes above 'Sai Buhari' most of you are lost for words. My reply to you was very civilised, but you just had to do the exact opposite. Your reply shows your level of 'intelligence'. Shalom.

And what's the basic foundation of your flawed and unintelligent argument? Any reason why I should go back and forth with you after openly admitting that you not only did not vote for him, bur you never believed in him, you thought his reaching out and broadening his base in the last election was's fake and not genuine?

You reached your final negative conclusion about him before the elections and you acted on it by not even voting for him so why debate the same cemented negative beliefs you had and acted by denying him your votes and even after not voting for him, you are still carrying on with the same cemented conclusions about the man.

I just try not to waste my time on you and your type...
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by wytecat: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari maybe seeing the region as one tag team as it's often portrayed on nairaland SS/SE. They said the division is politically motivate, and are one people. The two igbo appointments are also NOT igbo enough.

softwareman:

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by obstead200(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kestolove95 is a guy not a girl. He's just a deranged school drop out.
in that case maybe I shud go and edit my post. But the kestolove issue just tire me. The ignorance and bigotry is just outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tiwiex(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2015
disloman:
If u study politics n history,u will know that d leader appoints pple he could trust n get d job done.Where I will av issues with Baba is when he failed but I trust God 4 his guidance.
If Buhari only trusts the people in one region, then he owes no other region nothing. After all, he does not trust them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tiwiex(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2015
darlenese:
Please tell Buhari that :

there are over 250 ethic groups in Nigeria

36 states

6 geopolitical zones

I don't understand why all his appointments is going to North North and North .

Is he a president of the North ? What happens to i belong to everybody
What happened to I belong to no one?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tete7000(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2015
These are among the saints that the President needs four months to identify. Waiting for the ministerial list. Uhmmm!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

True talk!!! Why northerner why? No more federal character or what? God bless nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2015
GEJ appointed more Northerners than Southerners in his regime. Say what you know.
aresa:

Not a tribal bigot, but GEJ the bigot still managed to label 1 single tribe his pillar of support as if the rest of the country didn't vote to put him in office. Where was his so called pillar of support when Yaradua's kitchen cabinet was ridiculing him and denying him the presidency? Who demonstrated and risked their lives to make sure he gets his constitutional tights?

We saw how he played his divisive, tribal and religious bigotry card during the last election.. In fact, he lost the election almost mainly because of tribal and religious bigotry..
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by darlenese(f): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2015
tiwiex:

What happened to I belong to no one?

angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Holak: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
me I don't have problem with dat...as long as his team will lead us to d promise land am ok wit it

And what is the definition of this promised land? And what happens if they don't lead us there?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by disloman(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
tiwiex:

If Buhari only trusts the people in one region, then he owes no other region nothing. After all, he does not trust them.
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibietela2(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
001ng:

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Stop crying it is too early
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibietela2(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

Ask demdem, he has first hand information
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ibietela2(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I was a bit down reading the names of the new Appointees (Northerners again)!
Buhari still has my support though!

The new Appointees should shame the Doubters and the Wailing Wailers! But truth be said, I'm still ain't happy!
PMB has my complete support and I strongly believe in him; he's gonna deliver and make us proud!!!

You are one confused imbe.cile
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by GreatEngineer(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
In PMB voice, at the fullness of time I will appoint yi'bos, yoloba and south south in my cabinet so you people should calm down because I have told Profisor Yemi Osibade to work on that.
Thank you all for voting for change.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by caprini1: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
efreaky:
Chei! I pity my people for Custom.
Why?? every single custom officer should be assigned guns and posted to sambissa to fight terrorists,instead of the robbery they perpetuate everyday at our borders,sea ports and airports,even on ordinary roads . undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by rozayx5(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
melzabull:
shut up mumu girl!

The Nigerian dream died since GEJ the detribalised Nigerian was rigged out of office by underaged almajiris and foolish southerners like you especially the loud mouthed mgbatis. If you like jump inside your mama pit latrine, no one will miss you.

How many south westerners do you see on this thread? very minute number! you know why?? they are all ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by the daura monkeys latest appointments. I'm sure they're all silently lamenting and biting their fingers...lmao

As an igbo girl from SS I'm not disappointed at allll, cos I saw this coming, I only pity those fools from SE who were the most vociferous on NL chanting sai buhari, where are the accursed fools now? beremx, egift, ngeneukwenu, abagworo, nwaanmbra1, keneking where are you? imbecil1c fools!

Anyway like I said before I lobe what is playing out. Let me join in chanting sai buhari.........indeed

bwauhahahahaha.

chanji....chanji...chanji gringringrin

take.one beer for.my head grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by caprini1: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
It doesnt matter,only the best legs plays for the Super eagles.11 okochas or 11 sanni kaitas can play if they have what it takes. cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
South West how far grin grin grin

Proudly 5% cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
We are tired of laughing at you sef.... undecided
001ng:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Chiaka(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
I like Pres. Buhari because he is grin grin grin grin grin grin full of surprises!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
peppyluv02:

We are tired of laughing at you sef.... undecided
Don't mind that boy, when we were telling them, they were forming "patriotic Nigerian".

Good for him, I don't pity him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Chiaka(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I was a bit down reading the names of the new Appointees (Northerners again)!
Buhari still has my support though!

Reading from your post you have graduated into Chief of staff wailer!!! grin grin grin grin grin

The new Appointees should shame the Doubters and the Wailing Wailers! But truth be said, I'm still ain't happy!
PMB has my complete support and I strongly believe in him; he's gonna deliver and make us proud!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
melzabull:
shut up mumu girl!

The Nigerian dream died since GEJ the detribalised Nigerian was rigged out of office by underaged almajiris and foolish southerners like you especially the loud mouthed mgbatis. If you like jump inside your mama pit latrine, no one will miss you.

How many south westerners do you see on this thread? very minute number! you know why?? they are all ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by the daura monkeys latest appointments. I'm sure they're all silently lamenting and biting their fingers...lmao

As an igbo girl from SS I'm not disappointed at allll, cos I saw this coming, I only pity those fools from SE who were the most vociferous on NL chanting sai buhari, where are the accursed fools now? beremx, egift, ngeneukwenu, abagworo, nwaanmbra1, keneking where are you? imbecil1c fools!

Anyway like I said before I lobe what is playing out. Let me join in chanting sai buhari.........indeed

bwauhahahahaha.

chanji....chanji...chanji gringringrin
Oh please!... It irritates me when I hear some Nairalanders saying NgeneUkwenu egift and even Beremx are igbos, Can't you see beyond the deceit... These people are parasitic and cheap impostors paid to come here and misinform, hoodwink and brainwash their fellow zombies. Please don't be deceived. Even omenka was forming Igbo at a time, I know he may want to quote me to say rubbish, but when some people were referring to him as Igbo, he didn't deny it.

Bunch of Buhari's dung chewing jokers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Holak:

And what is the definition of this promised land? And what happens if they don't lead us there?
if dey don't, 2019 is not far
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by amusadele: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2015
saint047:
In 1984, Buhari cancelled the light rail project in
Lagos initiated by the then Governor Lateef
Jakande just because he felt the project will put
the West ahead of the North... He went as far as
paying off the company for breach of contract.
Today, Buhari has cancelled the Second Niger
Bridge initiated by former President Goodluck
Jonathan.
I hope Chris Ngige,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya
Onu,Osita Izunaso, Joe Igbokwe and all the South
Eastern efulefu's in APC will be ready to explain
to the people of South east and Nigeria in general
the reason behind this cancellation.
Must Buhari take his 5% and 97% experiment this
far? Must Buhari show this level of hatred for the
Igbo's?
Buhari has never cancelled any project initiated by
Jonathan in the North, infact he told the press
that all agricultural programs and projects
initiated by Jonathan will be sustained by his
administration.
All the dams construction in the North are still
ongoing , infact,Buhari has to order for the quick
completion of the ongoing projects in the North,
he has made the rehabilitation of the North east
initiated by Jonathan a priority without changes
but reduced the initial fund of the cleaning up of
Ogoni from $50m to $10m.
How wicked can a president be? When will Buhari
change from an ethnic bigot to a pan Nigerian?
It is worthy of note that all the programs and
projects suspended by Buhari are the one seen as
projects that will benefit the people of South
South/South East who make up the 5% according
to Buhari.
Buhari should know that you don't beat a child
and ask the same child not to cry.... Nigeria is
sitting on a keg of gun powder and it may
explode soon. The international community is
watching and the cry of the Indigenous People of
Biafra is getting louder.
Buhari and his supporters should stop fanning the
embers of disunity... The continues
marginalization of a section of the country will do
more harm to Buhari's government and the more
he does that,he gives the agitators of Biafra more
reason to fight for their right.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL!
Thanks and may you remain at the top. I have said it that Buhari is a Fulani man, an Extreme Islamist and an ex military man. The Fulanis from records are lovers of themselves. If one likes, let him kill his entire family to support Buhari. Do anything to prove say you love the Buhari and his northerners, Buhari will NEVER look at it to be anything. Buhari is known to be one of the worst tribalistic human being on earth. This is the one Nigeria we are happy of.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by amusadele: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
saint047:
In 1984, Buhari cancelled the light rail project in
Lagos initiated by the then Governor Lateef
Jakande just because he felt the project will put
the West ahead of the North... He went as far as
paying off the company for breach of contract.
Today, Buhari has cancelled the Second Niger
Bridge initiated by former President Goodluck
Jonathan.
I hope Chris Ngige,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya
Onu,Osita Izunaso, Joe Igbokwe and all the South
Eastern efulefu's in APC will be ready to explain
to the people of South east and Nigeria in general
the reason behind this cancellation.
Must Buhari take his 5% and 97% experiment this
far? Must Buhari show this level of hatred for the
Igbo's?
Buhari has never cancelled any project initiated by
Jonathan in the North, infact he told the press
that all agricultural programs and projects
initiated by Jonathan will be sustained by his
administration.
All the dams construction in the North are still
ongoing , infact,Buhari has to order for the quick
completion of the ongoing projects in the North,
he has made the rehabilitation of the North east
initiated by Jonathan a priority without changes
but reduced the initial fund of the cleaning up of
Ogoni from $50m to $10m.
How wicked can a president be? When will Buhari
change from an ethnic bigot to a pan Nigerian?
It is worthy of note that all the programs and
projects suspended by Buhari are the one seen as
projects that will benefit the people of South
South/South East who make up the 5% according
to Buhari.
Buhari should know that you don't beat a child
and ask the same child not to cry.... Nigeria is
sitting on a keg of gun powder and it may
explode soon. The international community is
watching and the cry of the Indigenous People of
Biafra is getting louder.
Buhari and his supporters should stop fanning the
embers of disunity... The continues
marginalization of a section of the country will do
more harm to Buhari's government and the more
he does that,he gives the agitators of Biafra more
reason to fight for their right.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL!
Thanks and may you remain at the top. I have said it that Buhari is a Fulani man, an Extreme Islamist and an ex military man. The Fulanis from records are lovers of themselves. If one likes, let him kill his entire family to support Buhari. Do anything to prove say you love the Buhari and his northerners, Buhari will NEVER look at it to be anything. Buhari is known to be one of the worst tribalistic human being on earth. This is the one Nigeria we are happy of. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.