Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. (5237 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
I was just wondering a situation where, a 35-year old single lady that has been looking for a potential husband gets raped by an Armed Robber and later gets pregnant.

What should she do?
Should she abort the pregnancy or just keep it just incase? Lol
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Depends on her morals, it would either determine her to keep it or abort it
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Depends on her morals, it would either determine her to keep it or abort it
What would you advise a friend in such situation to do?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
say NO to abortion

she should leave the pregnancy cos she don't know what the future of the unborn kid will look like.

who knows if she was destined to have just one(she is 35 and single)

4 Likes

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:

I would advice her to do what's best for her.

Pregnancy and abortion are very dependent on situation. There are many factors to count in.

I cannot know her true situation or how her body works, so i cannot judge her.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Obinovictor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
I may not have a solution but I know it's not abortion
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
say NO to abortion
Yeah.. It's bad but it's difficult to raise such child.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
I'll advice any friend of mine to abort the child..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

including abortion?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

And what do you think will best for her?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
Yeah.. It's bad but it's difficult to raise such child.
such children are better than some of the ones we wed and give birth to
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
including abortion?

yes
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
And what do you think will best for her?

She knows herself, she's an adult. I cannot say what's best for her.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

yes
shocked

35yr single lady

read the topic again
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
are you a christian? Or rather are you a child of God?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Give birth to the poor baby then take him the fatherless babies home
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

35yr single lady

read the topic again

Yes.. not everyone woman wants to be a mother.

2 Likes

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by martyns303(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abortion of course, the psychological trauma for and the child would hunt for life. If she were to keep the child, seeing that child will always remind her of the circumstances resulting to the birth, and the child will grow up not knowing his/her and would be worst to know the event.

Just save the heartache and abort, if she desperately wants a child, she can briefly date a guy, have an unprotected sex and have a baby. I have seen ladies asking guys to get them pregnant.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
such children are better than some of the ones we wed and give birth to

not true.Studies have shown that most children thrive in a two-parent home.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

Yes.. not everyone woman wants to be a mother.

when you are not "sister" angry
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rochina:
Give birth to the poor baby then take him the fatherless babies home

where are the fatherless babies home in Nigeria located.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

not true.Studies have shown that most children thrive in a two-parent home.
forget study and focus on reality
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
/
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Ooh.. That's not good enough.. God forbids that, remember
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

At this stage of my life and career, i cannot manage and care for a child. If i get pregnant , I will seriously consider abortion.

I cannot take care of a child, why bring them to this world to suffer.

Like I said, abortion really depends on the situation.
children that went tru suffering are the leaders we have today.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
forget study and focus on reality

studies are based on reality. look at African Americans for example, the level of violence and illiteracy is very high due to lack of fathers.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
martyns303:
Abortion of course, the psychological trauma for and the child would hunt for life. If she were to keep the child, seeing that child will always remind her of the circumstances resulting to the birth, and the child will grow up not knowing his/her and would be worst to know the event.

Just save the heartache and abort, if she desperately wants a child, she can briefly date a guy, have an unprotected sex and have a baby. I have seen ladies asking guys to get them pregnant.
Nice one, though I believe abortion is a bad idea..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
children that went tru suffering are the leaders we have today.
That's not true Bro.. A lot of them end up being a problem to the society..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
/

2 Likes

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Please sir, this is a forum. I don't like the way you relate my comments to religion. . This is the romance section and I keep open mindedness... If you want to preach to someone go to the religion section, cuz I don't know what you would be doing in the romance section... My comments here doesn't at all reflect my real personality offline so why are you taking it so personal?

Sorry if I sound rude but am just speaking my mind

3 Likes

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by gabazin080(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abortion is bad. If my mom had aborted me 24 years ago, then she would have been barren by now because since den, I gat no bro or sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / London Opens New Nude Restaurant - All Customers Are Nude - See Pics & Video / Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.