Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. (5249 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Sveen: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
gabazin080:
Abortion is bad. If my mom had aborted me 24 years ago, then she would have been barren by now because since den, I gat no bro or sis
She only, is in the position to choose whether to give birth to, or abort the baby.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala.. I think this topic should be on front page for more views..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
gabazin080:
Abortion is bad. If my mom had aborted me 24 years ago, then she would have been barren by now because since den, I gat no bro or sis

maybe she didn't want more kids or developed a medical condition.
your mother made a good choice to keep you.

women should have choices, not every woman is a good mother like yours.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

Not really, look at the richest and succesful people in the world, they came from very good backgrounds and rich/focused parents.

Its a Nigerian myth that people who came from poor/suffering backgrounds are leaders. Not true at all. Its only a small percentage of poor people that make it big..

PureWays:
That's not true Bro.. A lot of them end up being a problem to the society..

so both of you are telling me before a baby's future can be bright, he/she must come from a rich family?

haven't you see cases and read different stories? though we have our different destinies but a child that doesn't suffer, will not know how to struggle and work for money.

have you checked some of the big men children and see how they behave? once their parents is dead, they will lavish all that's left for them because they don't know what it takes to raise money.

ObJ was known for wearing turn uniforms to school then but look at him today(even if we blv they are corrupt) at lease he is a great man today.

don't Forget GEJ had No shoes too and he is a great man today.

Nobody knows tomorrow.
we can't judge our present situation because we never can tell what tomorrow has for us
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by gabazin080(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
She only, is in the position to choose whether to give birth to, or abort the baby.
I know but what if that will be here only chance to have a baby
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by raayah(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
/

1 Like

Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by gabazin080(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

maybe she didn't want more kids or developed a medical condition.
your mother made a good choice to keep you.

women should have choices, not every woman is a good mother like yours.
Not that she doesn't want more kids, but only God understands how she was unable to conceive again
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
Ooh.. That's not good enough.. God forbids that, remember
Yeah I know.. That's why I said it depends on the situation and morals of the lady involved
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Boland(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

you picked two very rare examples. Any child future can be bright but rich parents bring the opportunities. Weird but true.
You don't have to struggle and suffer for money. You need to put in effort but you don't have to suffer. This is a Nigerian myth.

not all rich kids lavish their parents money... you are generalizing.
GEJ got where he is today through his wives connections. Money and influence, talent and good luck will help you succeed.

A poor kid without money or talent depends on luck totally to succeed.

Remove that mindset, you do not have to suffer to succeed.
Good point..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Yeah I know.. That's why I said it depends on the situation and morals of the lady involved
Yeah, I know.. I think the best a lady in such situation can do is to keep the baby, who knows she may not have another chance since she's 35 and still single.. She will have to develop a strong bond between her and the child..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
Yeah, I know.. I think the best a lady in such situation can do is to keep the baby, who knows she may not have another chance since she's 35 and still single.. She will have to develop a strong bond between her and the child..
Yeah true. . The wisest thing to do in such situations is to keep the child cuz she might end up destroying her chances of getting pregnant next time
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Yeah true. . The wisest thing to do in such situations is to keep the child cuz she might end up destroying her chances of getting pregnant next time
Exactly.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Please sir, this is a forum. I don't like the way you relate my comments to religion. . This is the romance section and I keep open mindedness... If you want to preach to someone go to the religion section, cuz I don't know what you would be doing in the romance section... My comments here doesn't at all reflect my real personality offline so why are you taking it so personal?

Sorry if I sound rude but am just speaking my mind
rude or not or religion section or not. Asking if youre child of God is necessary. How can you suggest or advice a friend to commit abortion and you call yourself a christian. Your religious life applies to your daily walk in school, job or vice versa. And you asked what am doing in romance section? Oh well as for the story he needs suggestion so there is nothing bad for me to click up to read. Thanks
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
gabazin080:
you see
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
rude or not or religion section or not. Asking if youre child of God is necessary. How can you suggest or advice a friend to commit abortion and you call yourself a christian. Your religious life applies to your daily walk in school, job or vice versa. And you asked what am doing in romance section? Oh well as for the story he needs suggestion so there is nothing bad for me to click up to read. Thanks

Ok thanks.. Let's just be open minded here and avoid taking my comments personal cuz really I don't mean any of them
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by donholy28(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
A 35 years old single Lady should just keep d baby...she might die trying to remove it
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by donholy28(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
gabazin080:
was ur mom in a tight situation?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
donholy28:
A 35 years old single Lady should just keep d baby...she might die trying to remove it
It's not easy Bro..
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by donholy28(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
PureWays:
It's not easy Bro..
she should just manage and pray d child looks like her...or else na problem
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
donholy28:
she should just manage and pray d child looks like her...or else na problem
Lol.. True though.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Ok thanks.. Let's just be open minded here and avoid taking my comments personal cuz really I don't mean any of them
ok. And thanks for not being offended cos many of your contemporaries would have bashed me with insolent and abusive words but you took it lightly. Thanks all the same
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
ok. And thanks for not being offended cos many of your contemporaries would have bashed me with insolent and abusive words but you took it lightly. Thanks all the same
cheesy You're welcome
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abort sharply. What da hell.
Thunder fire d arm robbers Sha.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Abort sharply. What da hell.
Thunder fire d arm robbers Sha.
Lol.. But she needs the baby.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by boxiposhags: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
children that went tru suffering are the leaders we have today.
only few people ever make it out alive in the Ghetto.Even some when almost breaking out of the poverty prison.Death take them away ask dagrin, Tupac and drug dealers.Dangote and Davido had some back up thats why they are where they are today.A lot of people are better than Olamide at Yoruba rap in Nigeria, Opportunity has not torch light thier Fame.Success rate of Ghetto kids is 3% but success rate of the sliver/Gold/Diamond-spooned kids is above 60% some that fail become less rich And very few about 5% will end in poverty. Lesson from epistle: You suffering today dont mean You will be successful tommorow. You are welcome!
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by mentorandfriend(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2015
PureWays:
I was just wondering a situation where, a 35-year old single lady that has been looking for a potential husband gets raped by an Armed Robber and later gets pregnant.

What should she do?
Should she abort the pregnancy or just keep it just incase? Lol
You've probabaly not heard about emergency contraception. Who gets pregnant from unplanned sex in this age and time? undecided
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by ManTiger(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2015
agarawu23:
say NO to abortion

she should leave the pregnancy cos she don't know what the future of the unborn kid will look like.

who knows if she was destined to have just one(she is 35 and single)
In this part of the world where we back-bite, gossip and stigmatise? You're not being sincere.

@OP: the 35yrs old should be wise enough to go for a flush when the incident happen!
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by naijathings(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2015
gabazin080:

According to the topic...
your mom was not raped by robbers, was she ?
not all good decisions are easy to make.
will i let my wife keep the child if she was raped even by an angel? NO i will not let such a sad SOUVENIR exist.
not every one wants to live with such a sad reminder. some of you here are using sentiment like WHO KNOWS IF THE CHILD WILL BRING GOOD LUCK OR BE THE NEXT OBAMA but WHAT IF THE CHILD HAS THE SAME BAD BLOOD AND WICKEDNESS AND CRIMINAL RUTHLESSNESS AS THE FATHER.? I rather not take such chances.
Abortion is not cool but sometimes, FOR THE GREATER GOOD, sacrifices must be made. weda right or not right.
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by chynergy1(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
pregnancy is not automatic. it takes hours.
why not take contraception?
Re: When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. by PureWays(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You've probabaly not heard about emergency contraception. Who gets pregnant from unplanned sex in this age and time? undecided
That's true, I was just wondering..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Gives TTT A Blow-job / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.