Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life (39275 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
izuagbe:
Take God seriously and leave religion.And look not at humans but look unto God the author and finisher of our faith . There is GOD my brother no matter what has happenned and what is going on now. God loves u.author=bulldoza post=37400106]Time wasters

I never take that JOKE religion seriously.
Don't get me wrong.

I strongly believe in God...
Nothing can change that.
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm my former district,when I was a deeperlifer,it was announced in church. From the pulpit(thursday service) that we members should not attend a particular sister because she was getting married to a redeemed man and the wedding will hold in redeemed church that was in 2007,so frobel is right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by Jay0079: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
frosbel2:

This scripture is exactly what you need for deliverance.

Bro I think you got me wrong.I wasnt objecting u,i was butressing ur point.The scripture says it all.They need deliverance and not me.The Truth is Bitter.And as the scripture says Like the sands of the sea,many perish for their lack of knowledge.Wisdom of GOD and not the wisdom of the world or man shall lead them to understand the scripture about the TIME WE ALL ARE IN.
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Jay0079:

Bro I think you got me wrong.I wasnt objecting u,i was butressing ur point.The scripture says it all.They need deliverance and not me.The Truth is Bitter.And as the scripture says Like the sands of the sea,many perish for their lack of knowledge.Wisdom of GOD and not the wisdom of the world or man shall lead them to understand the scripture about the TIME WE ALL ARE IN.

okay sorry bro, apologies.

It is also worth quoting this verse to them ( notice the bolded ) ;
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.…" - 2 Timothy 4:3
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Kumuyi is getting worse by the years.
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by David649(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eko on I baje!!! Na only Lagos dey Nigeria? every day, lagos, Lagos, Lagos,
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by akigbemaru: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2015
kumayi and lagos siege
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by DSB(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2015
scholes0:

Igbekun ni esin.

Egbon, E la oju yin daadaa.

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by DSB(m): 4:48am On Aug 31, 2015
kristonium:

Can u name one church where there is no hypocrisy or deceit or'holier than thou' attitude?
I have been to all the major churches in Nigeria and I can tell they all have their unique failings!
Let's not crucify Deeper Life!

At least you got my point
Re: Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life by DSB(m): 4:55am On Aug 31, 2015
frosbel2:

Please ignore those hypocrites and worshippers of MAN, I was a worker and member for so many years and can say quite emphatically it was a waste of my time.

haba, I don't think it was a waste of time. Remember that your labor of love shall not be in vain. I served for years too and I learnt and grew in the Lord. I still appreciate my foundation even though i have moved on now.

So many hypocrites though, plus you cannot question any of the teaching or you will be labelled a rebel.

Some parent workers/leaders were 'disciplined' for their children's sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.