Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783938 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
Warriboy21
Please I sent you a pm

resend....didnt c it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by RexNdubest(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks, by bus (Greyhound).
imperiouxx:

Hi, I will definitely be at work then but I can help you with the easiest route. Are you coming by bus or flight?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dicapino: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
stolid:

I once mentioned you. I know your profile, and it's likely going to land you the Javelina Graduate Scholarship that waives half the tuition. However, you will need to contact the faculty for possible teaching or research assistantship, to defray remaining expenses.

thanks stolid....I remember yu once told me. just that it's quite difficult getting info from the school. Anyways am gonna be applying ....thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
KELVIN086:
hello house, i just wanted to ask now that $1 = 280 naira, for those paying close to $20,000 or more as tuition, how are u guys going to cope, or will banks charge u at a different rate as compared to the 280, or u guys are just going to manage and pay the fees like that.
The rate at which the naira has fallen and is still falling is making me to reconsider my decision on doing my masters in the us, am beginning to consider canada as a better option for my msc since their dollar is still low.
Or it seems like its not affecting anybody here since no one is even talking about it.
LOL! cheesy
That should not stop you from achieving your aim and studying in the United States. The US is the best for you now, so go out there and strive.

Australia and Canada are expensive too as well as New Zealand. None of these countries are free of charge. Just look for a scholarship to save cost.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Richmond996: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
materamabillis:
pls help me guys.
can a girl of 16 yrs attend F1 visa interview alone.
Yes she can, an older person could accompany her but you won't be allowed to enter the gate, I was 17+ when I went for mine, they didn't allow my mum in, forget the 18 ish adult thing. If you try to persuade them they will tell you there is no space inside/you could be on standby if the VO wants to see you that would be the only exception. They only allow 13 or 14+
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by babyest: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello guys, please what bank is currently giving out pta? Right now, I'm about considering black market. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Walspring. Kindly reply PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mekurexx: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
I didnt get it.
Mikkyphaton:
pm replied sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by materamabillis: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Richmond996:

Yes she can, an older person could accompany her but you won't be allowed to enter the gate, I was 17+ when I went for mine, they didn't allow my mum in, forget the 18 ish adult thing. If you try to persuade them they will tell you there is no space inside/you could be on standby if the VO wants to see you that would be the only exception. They only allow 13 or 14+

YOU ARE FAR TOO KIND. THANKS !
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
babyest:
Hello guys, please what bank is currently giving out pta? Right now, I'm about considering black market. cry

Try first bank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dannybrown19: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
warriboy21:

Try first bank
The PTA thing self don tire me. Tried almost the whole bank in abuja, but they ain't selling
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jvicky836: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Hi please i have a question. I applied an f-1 visa in another country but it was denied but it wasn't stamped on my passport denied.
Please my question is that if i come back to Nigeria and try to get it my visa would it workout or is there any possibility that is was registered in the computer? And can I reapply as soon as possible?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Jvicky836:
Hi please i have a question. I applied an f-1 visa in another country but it was denied but it wasn't stamped on my passport denied.
Please my question is that if i come back to Nigeria and try to get it my visa would it workout or is there any possibility that is was registered in the computer? And can I reapply as soon as possible?
it is registered. Don't even think of lying about it. You didn't even state your case. No one can help you with this scanty information
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2015
@slimmy05 broda have been trying to reach you but no response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Daniel3366:
@slimmy05 broda have been trying to reach you but no response
replied.

Bbdd, which you at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Dolapo go and sleep. Go and sleep before you age fast
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Who is Dolapo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Angel Na so life be?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justbiz: 4:18am On Dec 19, 2015
babyest:

GTB should do if you have a return tickect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 19, 2015
sirRiddy:
Who is Dolapo?
you Kolo o dolapo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Mikkyphaton:
So pls dress well, don't just wear a shirt and jeans, I noticed a lot of guys dressed casually but it doesn't protray entirely a student characteristics.

I wore shirt and jeans twice -- I never got denied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2015
slimmy05:
you Kolo o dolapo
grin you be winch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mikkyphaton: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2015
coobboy:

I wore shirt and jeans twice -- I never got denied.
cool then, am just speaking from my little experience
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2015
materamabillis:
pls help me guys.
can a girl of 16 yrs attend F1 visa interview alone.

No she can't, her sponsor must go with her and also aign her I20 for her
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
babyest:

No bank because of CBN useless policy..

Try black market or you go to the any of the bank head office maybe there will be a way out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
MrMann1:
Walspring. Kindly reply PM

Okay but that will be later at night..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrRoYCe(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
My Ogas,

Do anyone know any good university that offers substantial scholarship (most importantly full tuition scholarship) I can transfer to as I will be graduating from my community college spring 2015.

PS: My major is Civil Engineering.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Dolapo go and sleep. Go and sleep before you age fast

The guy Don already age finish na. That him PhD go come even worsen him condition.

Cc: Sirriddy :p
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari, shey you know a dollar now sells for 270 Naira? How am I expected to live with this App fees, SEVIS, Visa Fee, Flight Fee.. Ah!!! What's now the purpose of my existence?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
MrRoYCe:
My Ogas,

Do anyone know any good university that offers substantial scholarship (most importantly full tuition scholarship) I can transfer to as I will be graduating from my community college spring 2015.

PS: My major is Civil Engineering.

Try Iowa State University, and Kansas State University.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by babyest: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2015
warriboy21:

Try first bank

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.