Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784452 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2015
kennyrony:

If u won come study for US abeg allow ur brain enta fast mode oooo

Fastest Mode sef grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
udeyokay:
Please gurus I sent a copy of my birth certificate/passport through FAX as WES requested before they would correct an error on my date of birth.This is over three weeks now and over 14 working days, the status on my dash board still showing UNDER REVIEW.
What might cause this delay?

Though it would cost you some money, it's better you put a call through to them between 3pm and 9pm Nigerian time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2015
DeeTus:
You're on point. grin

But some majors are quite competitive while others are not.

What about in the course of interview for instance, someone who applied two majors and noticed that he's about to lose out in the main major he applied for, can't he or she ask the Admission Officer to consider him for second choice sort of?

Most departments in American universities have their own requirements that are unique to that department - so the political science department is completely separate from the mathematics department, as an example, and applying to one has no effect on applying to the other. What most American students would do in this situation is apply to the same subject at various universities - not various subjects at the same university.

From my perspective as a VO, one shows an interest in a specific subject matter while the other shows an interest in ending up in a certain physical location...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
udeyokay:
Please gurus I sent a copy of my birth certificate/passport through FAX as WES requested before they would correct an error on my date of birth.This is over three weeks now and over 14 working days, the status on my dash board still showing UNDER REVIEW.
What might cause this delay?

We need to talk about this wes of a thing and it's very urgent and important. Kindly reply my pm.

Do you send it through regular mail and if yes that might cause delay in terms of duration of getting to wes office or p.o box

Also if you send it without writing you reference number and didn't address it well it won't be attend to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
LagosNIV:

Most departments in American universities have their own requirements that are unique to that department - so the political science department is completely separate from the mathematics department, as an example, and applying to one has no effect on applying to the other. What most American students would do in this situation is apply to the same subject at various universities - not various subjects at the same university.

From my perspective as a VO, one shows an interest in a specific subject matter while the other shows an interest in ending up in a certain physical location...

Nice point..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by udeyokay: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
djmakson:

Though it would cost you some money, it's better you put a call through to them between 3pm and 9pm Nigerian time.
Thank you brother for your response. I did call them yesterday but the auto reply instructed I should leave a voice message that they will get back to me later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by udeyokay: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Walspring post=38529018]

We need to talk about this wes of a thing and it's very urgent and important. Kindly reply my pm.

Do you send it through regular mail and if yes that might cause delay in terms of duration of getting to wes office or p.o box

Also if you send it without writing you reference number and didn't address it well it won't be attend to.
Thank you walspring
I sent it through FAX and they responded to me that it has been received since 11th of Sept. But my concern is it is taking so long to complete the review
I used my reference number in sending the documents.
My e-mail is nkemakonam@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone, I would like to know if its possible to study law in the usa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
djmakson:

Thanks for your reply via pm and God bless you.

The Total cost is $305 and i hope it's not the same for UG as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
udeyokay:

Okay and I have send you a message
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by udeyokay: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Walspring:

Okay and I have send you a message
Sorry baba resend it here 2012nkemakonam@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
udeyokay:

Sorry baba resend it here 2012nkemakonam@gmail.com

Okay but what are you thinking that makes you to send email that is not valid before

Anyway I don send am again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Walspring:

Thanks for your reply via pm and God bless you.

The Total cost is $305 and i hope it's not the same for UG as well

For whatever service you request for, there's a fixed amount. Your total amount will be based on what you ask for irrespective of your level.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Williamsobodo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
was delayed today by the guy in box13 today. not giving up. I am firing back with all confidence on Tuesday next week co I reapplied. what are my chances. gurus in the house. going for for a 6months vocational training in data base mgt sponsored by my employer.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by biikeys(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
icey20:
Hello everyone, I would like to know if its possible to study law in the usa?

http://www.lawyeredu.org/international-law-students.html
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
djmakson:

For whatever service you request for, there's a fixed amount. Your total amount will be based on what you ask for irrespective of your level.

Okay big boss. Noted!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
LagosNIV:

Alright then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by exxy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Williamsobodo:
was delayed today by the guy in box13 today. not giving up. I am firing back with all confidence on Tuesday next week co I reapplied. what are my chances. gurus in the house. going for for a 6months vocational training in data base mgt sponsored by my employer.

Share your transcript bro...i guess we might help from there...

CC: slommy05, bigfrancis21, walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by paulbets: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
bbdd
bros pls I have sent you my SOP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by xtayle(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
kennifash:
Is it possible for an HND graduate to do masters in US A? Especially agric related courses

It is possible but may no longer be in agric as u did in your HND but an MBA. see my signature.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015

paulbets:
bbdd
bros pls I have sent you my SOP

Seen. Will review over the weekend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
The person that just sent me a pm should resend it.. I mistakenly deleted it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2015
xtayle:

It is possible but may no longer be in agric as u did in your HND but an MBA. see my signature.
You be agent abi grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Williamsobodo:
Where are you going for this training? whats your position in the company to have merited the huge spending? how long have you been working there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by cutemorgan(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
bbdd:

Seen. Will review over the weekend
Sorry for bugging you boss. Will like to send a copy of my sop too, maybe you could help with some modifications and suggestions. Pls, can I have ur email oga mi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
cutemorgan:

Sorry for bugging you boss. Will like to send a copy of my sop too, maybe you could help with some modifications and suggestions. Pls, can I have ur email oga mi?

Send me a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by cutemorgan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
bbdd:

Send me a pm
I just sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Paywole: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Part 8! shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by DoveGrace: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi guys, Please I need a room in New York, Queens. I'm studying there with my brother and looking for a room for us. Something affordable. Anyone with useful should kindly assist.

Tanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
My guy go toast transgender yesterday, collect him number, thinking he was a girl... Chai, wetin come fascinate me be say; the transgender na Nigerian

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.