Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783227 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
profojah:

Who thief another person pix put for profile?... gist us na.. So that we can know the "eyan" behind "egun"
cheesy cheesy The person know herself/himself. Make I no talk am for here. I will tell you in camera grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teddyrain(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
profojah:

Bro, make I no talk too much and to prevent raising back the dead bone.. Stevecrun deserve an apology from you..it hurts for saying that about someone to the public without fact (Fact i mean: For saying he's out of status but i read one of ur post that says " you haven't seen him before, you guys only talk on phone).Though the egg has been broken, unable to fix back BUT you need to apologise to him.
If I hold my ego, I wouldn't have apologized. He did same thing to me without even confirming. I am the one who deserves an apology from him. Let's get this shit straight. I was having some financial problems in my former school. Stevecrun was the only person I told about it, and no one else. Even outside this thread. I confided in him, because I was almost going out of status, as my school said I had to pay off my debt before I could transfer. I called Stevecrun sometime, and told him I would wanna come to his place, so we can live together, because I almost lost hope that God will prove himself almighty. I had confidence in Stevecrun, because we have been talking, right from the day I left the airport to the states. He left for the states the next day. I have been in communication, with both Zeezahbee and Stevecrun. He was the only one I told about my challenge, as at that time. I could remember someday when he called me, and was asking me about what's up with me, he asked me what was my status, I told him I don't know yet, but I'm still striving to arrange with my school, so I could get a reinstatement. Even when ctemi and Slimmy bashed him, I told him to just forget about what they said and move on with his life. I don't want to make this whole thing long. To cut it short, I was surprised when Two nairalanders one of them told me that Stevecrun who is the only person I have been speaking with about it, who I also planned to move in with, told him I was outta status. The other sent me a message and said that someone on nairaland told him same thing. I felt so bad, and betrayed. How could this dude, who I took as my bother, make such speculations about me, without even confirming if it was true or not. Even if it was true, why would he spoil my name here, while he too is in the same situation. I called Stevecrun in a polite manner, to ask him why he would do such a thing. I wasn't aggressive, but calm, expecting us to talk as matured people, or for him to deny it, but to my surprise, he did not. He said he might have told, but can't remember. Then he asked me if that was the reason I'm calling him. I said yes, that I couldn't believe he could do such a thing. Only for Steve to tell me to end the call. In his voice, "abeg end this call, if na wetin make you call me" that's a big insult. Adding salt to injury. I the messaged him that he is not trustworthy. I told him that since he could spread rumors about me, and something I told him as confidential, that I was also gonna blow his cover up on here. That was why I said it clearly, that he isn't trustworthy, out of status, and people should be careful of who they give their personal vital info here. I don't care if his supporters here say BS, he betrayed me, and also insulted me. If someone gives you a blow on the face, the next natural thing is to defend hit back to defend yourself. He even had the guts to be saying God will judge me? That's an attribute of a witch. They hurt you, and play the victim. By the grace of God, I'm back to my new school, and God has been faithful. Like I said, with no apologies, be careful of who you give your vital info to here.
It is firewood that knows the pains of fire.
Peace

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tutolabiyi: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please Gurus n the house, i need help and i trust to get the right one here.

I deferred my admission to spring 2016 from Spring 2015,my questions are:

How do i go about filling a new DS-160 form? my financial information has changed.

Do i need to make a new sevis fee?

Please sirs, Walspring,bigfrancis21, slimmy05, msnas

Help a Lady o.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
tutolabiyi:
Please Gurus n the house, i need help and i trust to get the right one here.

I deferred my admission to spring 2016 from Spring 2015,my questions are:

How do i go about filling a new DS-160 form? my financial information has changed.

Do i need to make a new sevis fee?

Please sirs,

Help a Lady o.

Thanks
sevis fee is valid for one year. So check if your fee is not more than a year. Simply fill a new DS160 and book your appointment with the new one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tutolabiyi: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
slimmy05:
sevis fee is valid for one year. So check if your fee is not more than a year. Simply fill a new DS160 and book your appointment with the new one

Sir, I already paid for a visa interview last year which is still valid for me to use,its just the DS-160 form i need to fill again,how do i go about doing this and also how do i notify the embassy that my DS-160 has changed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just wish the forum can't get back to the way it was in other parts,cos its like dis part is more of comic,jonsing and set of irrelevant issues instead of its main aim and purpose. Abeg make we coordinate. If una wan jonse make una form another thread for that. Let's get serious please. Was going tru part 3,4,5,6 and saw the level of seriousness in the thread but this particular one is just something else. Please let's call ourselves to order.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
teddyrain:
If I hold my ego, I wouldn't have apologized. He did same thing to me without even confirming. I am the one who deserves an apology from him. Let's get this shit straight. I was having some financial problems in my former school. Stevecrun was the only person I told about it, and no one else. To cut it short, I was surprised when Two nairalanders one of them told me that Stevecrun who is the only person I have been speaking with about it, who I also planned to move in with, told him I was outta status. The other sent me a message and said that someone on nairaland told him same thing. I felt so bad, and betrayed. How could this dude, who I took as my bother, make such speculations about me, without even confirming if it was true or not. Even if it was true, why would he spoil my name here, while he too is in the same situation. I called Stevecrun in a polite manner, to ask him why he would do such a thing. I wasn't aggressive, but calm, expecting us to talk as matured people, or for him to deny it, but to my surprise, he did not. He said he might have told, but can't remember. Then he asked me if that was the reason I'm calling him. I said yes, that I couldn't believe he could do such a thing. Only for Steve to tell me to end the call. In his voice, "abeg end this call, if na wetin make you call me" that's a big insult. Adding salt to injury. I the messaged him that he is not trustworthy. I told him that since he could spread rumors about me, and something I told him as confidential, that I was also gonna blow his cover up on here. That was why I said it clearly, that he isn't trustworthy, out of status, and people should be careful of who they give their personal vital info here. I don't care if his supporters here say BS, he betrayed me, and also insulted me. By the grace of God, I'm back to my new school, and God has been faithful. Like I said, with no apologies, be careful of who you give your vital info to here.
It is firewood that knows the pains of fire.
Peace

Now that an aggrieved party has shed more light I feel this matter should be laid to rest and let both parties move on jare. Let's not over flog this issue. God bless Stevecrun and Teddyrain.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
tutolabiyi:

Sir, I already paid for a visa interview last year which is still valid for me to use,its just the DS-160 form i need to fill again,how do i go about doing this and also how do i notify the embassy that my DS-160 has changed

Since you have not booked an appointment, there's no need to inform the embassy of any change. Just fill a new DS160 and book ur appointment. Note that ur confirmation number must tally with the one on ur appointment page.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
djmakson:

Now that an aggrieved party has shed more light I feel this matter should be laid to rest and let both parties move on jare. Let's not over flog this issue. God bless Stevecrun and Teddyrain.
I don even tire bros,matter wey no get head..him carry come thread..Derailing the thread,na so him age tell am sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teddyrain(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
stevecrun:
I don even tire bros,matter wey no get head..him carry come thread..Derailing the thread,na so him age tell am sha.
Dude if e no get head, you self for know say my matter wey you dey spread no make sense. You are a fool. Are you older than me? No you ain't man. You be judas. You still get nonsense mouth to dey talk.
When you hurt someone, you don't know how it feels. Now same thing has been done to you, you wan die. I don't blame you, because I would ask you about some things. You are a bad person. Anybody that supports what you did, is just like you. I'm someone that values friendship. Not to spoil my friends name. Do me I do you, man no go vex

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Teddyrain.. Now I get you.. I understand how you feel about the issue but you shouldn't have taken it this far.. This is a matter that should have been resolved between you guys. Now, Thousands of people now knows what transpired between the two of you.. Please let's it go and feel happy bro.. You just need to be thanking God for proving himself.. Pls let's forget this matter abeg.. All will be completely well by God's grace

Stevecrun, pls let it go bro. I wish you guys the best..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Now this is getting too far. Teddyrain and Stevecrun no fall person hand na. Stop the exchange of words please. Before you blink, Justwise would have hidden them or even end the part. Please do not derail the thread with your e-fight.

Why is it that more guys fight here than ladies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teddyrain(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
djmakson:
Now this is getting too far. Teddyrain and Stevecrun no fall person hand na. Stop the exchange of words please. Before you blink, Justwise would have hidden them or even end the part. Please do not derail the thread with your e-fight.

Thats the same reason, I told the thread to forget about it, but they insisted to know. I don't want people to feel I just woke up one morning, and decided to spoil someone's name. Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
djmakson:
Now this is getting too far. Teddyrain and Stevecrun no fall person hand na. Stop the exchange of words please. Before you blink, Just wise would have hidden them or even end the part. Please do not derail the thread with your e-fight.

I tire oo.. I just finish settling one e-war between two ladies on romance section about their e-crush.. See English from ladies on romance section, e pass magoosh own. You go dey hear "dimwitted" fuccktarded" oragutaned" imbecilled" moroned" everything just dey get -ed" cheesy grin. I don taya eehn

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
profojah:

I tire oo.. I just finish settling one e-war between two ladies on romance section about their e-crush.. See English from ladies on romance section, e pass magoosh own. You go dey hear "dimwitted" fuccktarded" oragutaned" imbecilled" moroned" everything just dey get -ed" cheesy grin. I don taya eehn

Lol...na real wah!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
profojah:

Henhen?You mean them dey fight over a Guy online?Probably them never see the Guy before sef..Chai,Whereas one Guy go dey beg them offline dey call every now and then..O ma see ohh..He no go better for both of them in JESUS NAME,SANGO NAME,SAT GURU MARAHIJI NAME.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
tutolabiyi:

fill a new DS160 and go to your appointment page and update the new ds160 code you just filled. Or do it while booking for appointment date it's as simple as that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Warriboy, Richmond and pennstate, you guys need to calm down and stop fuelling trouble. Let the matter die please.

Imperiouxx once said it here that this thread lacks noble men! If that's not, then it's becoming so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
..........CLOSED........ABEG LET'S SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE........ PLEASE WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH EDUCATIONUSA? HAVE TRIED REACHING THEM SINCE LAST WEEK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
fizzile:
..........CLOSED........ABEG LET'S SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE........ PLEASE WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH EDUCATIONUSA? HAVE TRIED REACHING THEM SINCE LAST WEEK.
why would you take all the stress registering with Education USA when you can get every information you want on here..Just saying though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Walspring:

I ain't grab your post

Sad news, my friend was denied visa. He is also going for his Masters in Theology, but when he reached, the VO asked him which seminary; whether catholic or anglican. He responded Catholic and he was asked to present a letter from His bishop...(although he was going there to study without the seminary or bishop's appointment), hence he is going on his own and his uncle as the sponsor. My other colleague and I went to the same consulate in Abuja and we all got our visas without this particular question. This was the only question he was asked and he was denied visa. We want to re-fire before the end of this month or early next month...what are his chances please...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.