Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783107 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Walspring:

I knew from teddy's first post that he purposely came here to post that the guy is out of status and all those additional post is nothing but formality with the backup of the likes and people judging without thinking deep..

If am not wrong he is also out of status if proper investigation is being carried out
Hahaha.

Whether he's out of status or not, that's none of my business. My major concern is that his hands are not clean.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

These two IDs are banned from this section.

This is not in support of Stevecrun as he is a fruadulent character as well.

The fraudulent pyramid scheme AIM global thread will be removed.

Get another ID and we will see to that as well.
bros...na husband and wife u ban so.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
slimmy05:
you are next. Mr China, the translator
hahahahah hohohoho...I don die here grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am seeing things.... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
happney65:
Am seeing things.... grin grin

You be whiz kid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
nawa ooooo quarrel here and there. ki olorun bawa Na esu Wii oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
nawa ooooo quarrel here and there. ki olorun bawa ba esu Wii oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Walspring:

You be whiz kid

Nooo,Am Davido grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by akin3102(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
This guy no kill me...you wan use laugh kill me..lol
slimmy05:
you are next. Mr China, the translator
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
You guys should let this matter go and make some meaningful contribution.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

These two IDs are banned from this section.

This is not in support of Stevecrun as he is a fruadulent character as well.

The fraudulent pyramid scheme AIM global thread will be removed.

Get another ID and we will see to that as well.

Amerinancy:
Exactly. Some people act as if we owe them something. If I live abroad, and decide not to talk to you anymore, it's my decision. Nigerians do not respect others decisions, neither do they know what is called personal space. I live in the United States where electricity never goes off. I am treated with respect, and my human rights are protected. I'm a U.S. Citizen, and it baffles me how Nigerians act. The American culture is better than the Nigerian culture a million times. I could remember when I came back to Nigeria, with my adorable puppy dog. His name is Williams. I left my dog to go and bath only to see my dog being beaten by some guy. It really got me crazy why someone would want to maltreat a dog for no reason! I got pissed off, and took my dog, I left the next day back to my home the U.S. Even after my sisters pleas. It was a traumatic experience for my little puppy which affected his behavior and emotions. Must humans or animals suffer? I just don't understand.Nigerian claim to know all, and believe they are moral. Lmao! That's stupidity. In Nigeria, women are oppressed, here in the U.S. It's gender equality and respect. In Nigeria, elders or leaders use their power to suppress others, no one talks, because an elder is talking. Even if he is abusing others, no one talks. That's all bullshit. In America they have kids who are critical thinkers, who say no to abuse, or maltreatment from anyone (everyone demands respect) in Nigeria kids become timid, and fearful. The educational system in Nigeria is out of this world. In the U.S. You earn grades with your efforts, not by cheating. Here in the U.S. If they catch you cheating or plagiarizing, you will be expelled or even go to jail. So it's a no no. You work out your education with your head. That's why they value us when we come back. One of my friends who went back to Nigeria after being called to work, told the oil company she wouldn't take less than $55,000 (12million naira) per month+ allowances to start. they gave her a house, car etc. They gave her the job as the general manager now her salary is 40 percent higher. Let's talk about relationships. The Nigerian men see women as their slaves or human not worth much, lower than they are, who they can manipulate and take control of. while Here in the U.S. It's otherwise. They say American women are prosmicious, big lies. A woman's decision irrespective of her country is her choice, they say American women can't cook. Wait a minute, that's ridiculous. The food we eat do we get it from Nigeria? No! We have better varieties and healthier diets. We don't know how to cook your food, because we are Americans. Not that we don't know how to cook. If we decide not to cook, what's wrong with that? What's wrong in a man cooking too? This is all culture difference. Americans are awesome the way they are, just as Nigerian women feel they are awesome. So let's understand it. In technology, Nigeria is zero. In governance, zero, religion, zero. Social amenities and infrastructure, zero. Medical system is a flop, everyone uses self medication. The way Nigerians think at times piss me off.
The United States government has given me all I need to succeed and be a complete human with identity.
I have a dual citizenship. I have the United States passport and Nigeria's too. If you ask me to tear one, it will be None. I don't hate Nigeria, but I hope someday civilization will come into that barbaric uncivilized nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1411562/many-nigerians-living-nigeria-hate
She also claims to be a US citizen here, someone who went to the US with a student visa around July 2014 with a Nigerian passport, how did she become a citizen within 1 year , bunch of jokers full of baloney and very doggy, if they continue like this, they wont go far in the US before they are nabbed ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by seek4yemi1: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
seek4yemi1:
Hello guys,
I need information on schools with less tuition fee in USA for masters degree and am yet to write an English test what are the chances of getting an admission.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
kosplateau:

hahahahah hohohoho...I don die here grin
Slimmy is jealous of me and there's nothing he can do about it. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
https://www.nairaland.com/1411562/many-nigerians-living-nigeria-hate
She also claims to be a US citizen here, someone who went to the US with a student visa around July 2014 with a Nigerian passport, how did she become a citizen within 1 year , bunch of jokers full of baloney and very doggy, if they continue like this, they wont go far in the US before they are nabbed ... grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha. You want to kill me here with laughter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahahahahahahaha. You want to kill me here with laughter.
cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Can we Please Move away from this and let the thread maintain its Sanity again please..Thank You all..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
She said Nigerian education is out of this world...citing malfunctions at d same time..opp of what d statement means..then why are we dying to go to America? Olodo claiming porch..and she was abusing Oga imp...smh.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
DeeTus:
Slimmy is jealous of me and there's nothing he can do about it. grin grin grin
u sef...ur hands pure?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
slimmy05:
You guys should let this matter go and make some meaningful contribution.
u suppose apologize, bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amerinancy:
Let's forget about this issue. Teddyrain and Stevecrun should just settle their differences outta this thread. We are all adults (I can speak for myself sha). Being out of status does not mean you are less important in the society. Stevecrun and Teddyrain e don do. Bury the hatchet. If you guys have trust issues, then you guys should move on. Please let's talk about something else, not shocked Stevecrun shocked
grin same ID
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amerinancy:
chai joe. Have you joined these yahoo boys on this thread? Remember you used to be my darling. Chai joe mu cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author= post=38757371][/quote].

Hahahaha, l dont get it, why apply for student visa with millions in your account in Nigeria and arrive for studies and can't fund your education .some peeps even post and say they have 50 million in their sponsors account and when they arrive the US it becomes another cock and bull stories grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now the thread is messed up. Completely deviated from it's purpose and what it used to be. Full of trash and jobless people.

@Justiwise why the impersonation? Get sense bro. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Gbenge77(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
buoye1:
I want to inquire about the diversity immigration visa program by KCC (kentucky consular center)
Nigeria remains barred from the program.you ve posted on a wrong thread though

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.