Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783239 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dicapino: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello, a friend needs info on Florida institute of technology. If any one on this forum currently there.....please hala me . thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teddyrain(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abuchi249:
. Information on school transfer issue
go ahead. What you wanna know?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jusman2k5: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
I jst submited my computer base gre registration, but yet 2 reciv a confirmation mail and its over 24hrs now.. wat do i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
jusman2k5:
I jst submited my computer base gre registration, but yet 2 reciv a confirmation mail and its over 24hrs now.. wat do u do?

Do you pay via debit/credit card or Paypal

If it's PayPal you should get it instantly and if it's card just wait till after your card company charged you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
DeeTus:
Just tell these guys at the embassy what they want to hear and you would be issued a visa.

Football or soccer would have made a lot of sense. grin

Nigeria is not known for golf yet.

That's true but the way you present the "golf" is what really matters.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sameddy: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Hi guys, please I need advice on this... i filled the Us visa application for a conference in September but didn't schedule a date for the interview due to some issues I had. I didn't want the money to go into waste so I decided to book for a date which is in October. I couldn't change the earlier date of my traveling. My question is will I be given the visa or be rejected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by toluhere(m): 1:10am On Oct 07, 2015
sameddy:
Hi guys, please I need advice on this... i filled the Us visa application for a conference in September but didn't schedule a date for the interview due to some issues I had. I didn't want the money to go into waste so I decided to book for a date which is in October. I couldn't change the earlier date of my traveling. My question is will I be given the visa or be rejected.
Don't try it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by buoye1(m): 2:18am On Oct 07, 2015
I want to inquire about the diversity immigration visa program by KCC (kentucky consular center)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tunedhey: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
ifedapsy:

Did you apply for Spring 2016? If yes, send Angie Veith (the International admission officer) a mail. She'll reply as soon as possible. I'm very sure about that.
Morning bro, please can u help me with Angie Veith email address? Avnt got any update from the school still.. Fanx boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sameddy: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2015
as in i should not go for the interview?
toluhere:

Don't try it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by udeyokay: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
I want to sue world education services(WES). They have put my transcript under review for more than one month now. I have called them more than 20times, the foolish customer care representatives keep saying "they will do it today tomorow". I email them more than 100 times no response As I'm now I can't sleep well just for them to correct an error on my date of birth,my transcript was kept pending on review since.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by seek4yemi1: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello guys,
I need information on schools with less tuition fee in USA for masters degree and am yet to write an English test what are the chances of getting an admission.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2015
udeyokay:
I want to sue world education services(WES). They have put my transcript under review for more than one month now. I have called them more than 20times, the foolish customer care representatives keep saying "they will do it today tomorow". I email them more than 100 times no response As I'm now I can't sleep well just for them to correct an error on my date of birth,my transcript was kept pending on review since.
Bro, I don't buy the call thingy idea if you wanna get something urgent from WES. Though its kinda helpful and they do respond to calls at a certained-prefer time of theirs. What I did was "I always spam their box with emails" I think I became a nuisance to them..lol.. If you don't mind, send them countless of email per day, repeat what you've said in previous mail again and again. They get disturbed when their mail is been spammed according to a friend and it worked for me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by udeyokay: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2015
profojah:

Bro, I don't buy the call thingy idea if you wanna get something urgent from WES. Though its kinda helpful and they do respond to calls at a certained-prefer time of theirs. What I did was "I always spam their box with emails" I think I became a nuisance to them..lol.. If you don't mind, send them countless of email per day, repeat what you've said in previous mail again and again. They get disturbed when their mail is been spammed according to a friend and it worked for me.
Thank you bro. I think I will use both
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Neitzsche

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Neitzsche:

Hope you know you are the biggest scammer yet on NL.... You keep deceiving people with your pyramid scheme AIM global, and how you're making money. If you were making so much money as you claimed to your intending partners of your AIM Global Pyramid scheme, how come you became knee deep in debt, and almost fell out of status. I will be reporting your thread immediately to seun and Co-Mods. If you cannot put a disclaimer to your ponzi scheme money making structure ; then you're not just a liar, but also a common theif.

Neitzsche:
Teddyrain.. Pls explain how you have this much money, yet almost fell out of status; how can kettle call pot black, how can a scammer call another man a scammer,
https://www.nairaland.com/1930957/how-earn-more-than-million/9#35693744
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

These two IDs are banned from this section.

This is not in support of Stevecrun as he is a fruadulent character as well.

The fraudulent pyramid scheme AIM global thread will be removed.

Get another ID and we will see to that as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Orisirisi.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

Asegbe kan kosi laye, asepamo lo wa. There's no way a LIAR would not forget his/her past claims to cover up shady deals. The truth will always prevail!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

Batman and Robin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

Hahahaha. Those who called me a criminal are even criminals. grin
Wonders they say shall never end.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Theflint1(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Batman and Robin.
Bonnie and Clyde grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
djmakson:

Asegbe kan kosi laye, asepamo lo wa. There's no way a LIAR would not forget his/her past claims to cover up shady deals. The truth will always prevail!

That moment When THE HUNTER WAS HUNTED

hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
DeeTus:

you are next. Mr China, the translator
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
slimmy05:
you are next. Mr China, the translator
Hahahaha.

Mr. Perfect, I will ask EFCC to probe you. Yours is coming. grin

Just laughing right now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

Banned for how many years or unlimited

The fan has turned to the right from the left..

@bold
How come out of status is tagged as fraudulent character I expect you to post as an intellectual in all things by dealing with problems from the root.. Am I wrong with my thinking

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tosynbolade(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
The hunter has become the hunted..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
DeeTus:

I knew from teddy's first post that he purposely came here to post that the guy is out of status and all those additional post is nothing but formality with the backup of the likes and people judging without thinking deep..

If am not wrong he is also out of status if proper investigation is being carried out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
Teddyrain & Amerinancy

I try to distance myself from anything related to trolling toddlers. Though they were all of the same "tag team" in the beginning but what happened to stevecrun is called defamation of personality and is liable to punishment under U.S law. Equally, stevecrun releasing vital personal info trusted to him is tantamount to a bigger punishment and such consequence he received.

On no ground should any personal info in your care ever be shared with other people. I deal with many people of different stories on here and I don't share their stories with no other person.

Finally, VOs shouldn't be blamed whenever they refused application, they're only trying to prevent miscreants claiming to be students from entering and polluting more their country, but it's sad when genuine students with good intentions are taken for raffs. I don't see anything student like in them all.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Neitzsche:
Teddyrain.. Pls explain how you have this much money, yet almost fell out of status; how can kettle call pot black, how can a scammer call another man a scammer,
https://www.nairaland.com/1930957/how-earn-more-than-million/9#35693744

Interpol, fbi, Cia, fbi seized the money and he can't withdraw to pay his school fee.. Lolz grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.