Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783890 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Canberra55:
What's up friends? Ain't nothin' much really...just felt the need to say, 'HAPPY SUNDAY'. #Hood Morning...(no typo)!
Happy sunday too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hackerd: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello House, Thanks for being here. I applied for B1/B2 visa around May this year but was denied. It was a group thing and we were meant to travel together. I recently noticed something on my form. The question "Have you attended any educational institution at a secondary level or above?" was filled NO while at that time i was a degree holder and now with a postgraduate diploma. Now, I want to apply for student visa (MASTERS). I want to know if that part of the form filled NO wont affect my application. Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
hackerd:
Hello House, Thanks for being here. I applied for B1/B2 visa around May this year but was denied. It was a group thing and we were meant to travel together. I recently noticed something on my form. The question "Have you attended any educational institution at a secondary level or above?" was filled NO while at that time i was a degree holder and now with a postgraduate diploma. Now, I want to apply for student visa (MASTERS). I want to know if that part of the form filled NO wont affect my application. Thanks in advance.
Of course not. But you do need to explain clearly when the need arises.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by afroxyz: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
warriboy21:

no o...dos oyibo na expert for dat field o..
For Yankees, where you can be anything you wanna be? I would take my chances
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by blessedly(f): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
hardeorlah:

abeg blessedly I need some info from u, pls how can I contact u, cos I want to fill ds160 form too.

send me a pm so I can give you my contact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
blessedly:

send me a pm so I can give you my contact

Is it house contact or mobile contact

gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by blessedly(f): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Walspring:

Is it house contact or mobile contact
gringringrin
BOTH dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by insectide: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
..l
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi Guys! Kudos to everyone especially the Veterans of/on the Thread!
Kindly help me out with this burdening question..... is it possible to get a Masters Degree program in the States with HND qualification?!
If not..... what can a HND Holder do to make it happen?

Note: the question might have been asked and answered in the previous pages, but please it's very urgent to get answer(s) to the question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Hi Guys! Kudos to everyone especially the Veterans of/on the Thread!
Kindly help me out with this burdening question..... is it possible to get a Masters Degree program in the States with HND qualification?!
If not..... what can a HND Holder do to make it happen?

Note: the question might have been asked and answered in the previous pages, but please it's very urgent to get answer(s) to the question.
Make it happen? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yes you can find a school but it's kind of hard.

First thing first, you need to evaluate your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeeTus:
Make it happen? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yes you can find a school but it's kind of hard.

First thing first, you need to evaluate your transcript.
grin
Thanks for the response!
How?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
adeyemi2015:
grin Thanks for the response! How?!
How to make it happen or how to find a school for you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
blessedly:

BOTH dear

Thanks interesting!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
insectide:
Hey guys, I have an issue, my sevis was paid in another school name, but I want to use another school I-20 at the embassy, hope there wont be any issues? how can I change it to my current school that I will be using at the embassy.

PLEASE ITS URGENT

THANKS

You must transfer the payment to the new sevis number of the new school and send an email with your details such as full name, date of birth, old sevis number and school code then tell them you want to transfer it to the new school and drop you new sevis number , date of birth, school for the new school to this email address FMJFEE.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov

If any details is needed they will reply you..

FMJFEE.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeeTus:
How to make it happen or how to find a school for you?
Both and the transcript stuff (graduated with Upper Credit 3.24)
Thanks a lot!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by blessedly(f): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Walspring:

Yes it's still there.. This is a recent ds160 form filled last week..

Check this out, I have to crop the part where there is application ID.

this is the new format nothing like undergraduate iñfo except for work experiences

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
finestcash:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro I graduated from yct too just read d thread carefully n see how college applicant scaled through though its a 50:50 chance but university would have being better...no crime my opinion though but be hopeful n we awaits ur testimony here...Goodluck bro
Why u no do HND na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dorisuncle: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls which of these routes is the easiest to secure a US Green card legally. :::

<1> Student Visa, F1>>>masters>>>Ph.D>>>employment based petition/company files for one>>>GC
OR
<2> Visiting Visa, B1B2>>>>marriage to a US citizen>>>>I-130 petition filed by USC spouse>>>>GC

Kindly educate a friend pls....

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
afroxyz:

For Yankees, where you can be anything you wanna be? I would take my chances
why you come dey ask?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
dorisuncle:

<1> Student Visa, F1>>>masters>>>Ph.D>>>employment based petition/company files for one>>>GC
OR
<2> Visiting Visa, B1B2>>>>marriage to a US citizen>>>>I-130 petition filed by USC spouse>>>>GC

Thanks
lol, this is not a question for public debate or suggestion. It is illlegal

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
blessedly:

this is the new format nothing like undergraduate iñfo except for work experiences

pls do u have idea about d available dates for next month visa booking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dorisuncle: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
slimmy05:
lol, this is notwent question for public debate or suggestion. It is illlegal
This question is legal. It is very legal. He does not want to pass thro an illegal route, that's why my friend is asking.
Pls assist

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
dorisuncle:

This question is legal. It is very legal. He does not want to pass thro an illegal route, that's why my friend is asking.
Pls assist
lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Both and the transcript stuff (graduated with Upper Credit 3.24)
Thanks a lot!
LOL grin

First thing first you need to fear God and learn handicraft. I don't know much about evaluation of transcripts. But what I do know is lots of guys on here will guide on that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL grin

First thing first you need to fear God and learn handicraft. I don't know much about evaluation of transcripts. But what I do know is lots of guys on here will guide on that.
LOL
grin
Are you mocking me or simply advising?!
grin
Chai!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by blessedly(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
hardeorlah:

I tried to check but the sight is messing up. you can Google ... us visa appointment availability / wait time. sure you must get your answer. you would be needing your ID and password if you had registered
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
dorisuncle:

Pls assist

A friend indeed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
adeyemi2015:

LOL
grin
Are you mocking me or simply advising?!
grin
Chai!!!
I'm only advising you. grin

You could also learn Photoshop. Female folks are crazy about their looks. So you can use it to make some bucks.

Also, those pictures you view on Yahoo.com, School websites and so on are all Photoshopped.

Tired of giving you clues on how to survive in jungle. I doubt if you'll remember me when you start making some money.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2015
hardeorlah:

First available date

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2015
blessedly:

Sister blessed grin grin grin... I dont even know what to tell you because of the pdf file you sent or posted here because i stumble upon this sample early 2013, Maybe you dont know that the sample was posted online since 2010 and you tagged it as new format

You need to fill yours and confirm it rather than using an old sample which you called new format, If you dont get that aspect does not mean other wont get it. All i can say is sometimes this issue happened to few applicants.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:20am On Oct 26, 2015
blessedly:

I tried to check but the sight is messing up. you can Google ... us visa appointment availability / wait time. sure you must get your answer. you would be needing your ID and password if you had registered

Check your internet network or maybe there is system maintenance when you checked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 4:15am On Oct 26, 2015
dorisuncle:

OR

Thanks
if you are talking abt easiest, it No. 2 is the eaiest, for No. 1 u go spend like 5year b4 u can get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.