Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1038862 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Thomby2k12(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello my good people, the Lord has done it again! My approval mail dropped yesterday 4th November, 2015 at about 3 pm.
Having being a victim of refusal after medical on the 28th of July 2015, I reapplied on the 28th of August 2015 and did my biometrics on the 31st of August 2015.

Thank you all for your contributions towards the success of my application! @thesoj, @TheBae, @berexio1, I sincerely appreciate all your responses to my questions. God bless you all!

I shall give a list of all the documents submitted as well as how I was able to tackle the reasons ticked for the refusal of my first application:
Purpose of visit;
Personal asset and financial status

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2015
donnard:
yea it says is been processed since 28/10/15 and is on its way to Nigeria, I applied in September 10th, my question is am I not meant to receive to receive an email if it approved or a refusal email or is it different on paper route.
Did u get this response after tracking or u got e-mail telling you about dispatch??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Thomby2k12:
Hello my good people, the Lord has ........

I shall give a list of all the documents submitted as well as how I was able to tackle the reasons ticked for the refusal of my first application:
Purpose of visit;
Personal asset and financial status

Congrats bro/sis!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
einsteino:

Congrats you are lucky, I think you should accept it first and wait to see what other options would arise. I wish I got any at all. How much did the WES cost and how long? Also it seems the WES shot up your CGPA.
Thanks bro.. WES evaluation is around $250+ .I can really remember again. But it takes max of 1month due to the verification process ..

I want to pay my application fee with credit card but it wasn't going I mistakenly clicked on "Pay through Cheque" and my application got submitted.. How can I pay through cheque or wire transfer? I've never pay through that medium before... Pls you guys should help me.. Can I pay through Nigerian bank?..Or I should send the money through western Union.. I'm a novice plss..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by einsteino(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

Thanks bro.. WES evaluation is around $250+ .I can really remember again. But it takes max of 1month due to the verification process ..

I want to pay my application fee with credit card but it wasn't going I mistakenly clicked on "Pay through Cheque" and my application got submitted.. How can I pay through cheque or wire transfer? I've never pay through that medium before... Pls you guys should help me.. Can I pay through Nigerian bank?..Or I should send the money through western Union.. I'm a novice plss..thanks

on the cheque issue, have you tried contacting the school telling them you would prefer paying via card and you mistakenly selected the cheque payment option?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
einsteino:

on the cheque issue, have you tried contacting the school telling them you would prefer paying via card and you mistakenly selected the cheque payment option?
Yeah bro... But they are not replying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

House pls.. Kindly answer my question..Abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Khalesi:

I applied to uOttawa and submitted my academic IELTS result. Language test requirement is program specific so you should check the school's website to see if your course of study has specific requirement.

Thanks @ Khaesi. I have checked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
boboyi247:

You dont need TOEFL

@ boboyi247 Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by donnard: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2015
lexyj123:

Did u get this response after tracking or u got e-mail telling you about dispatch??
tracking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2015
favourities101:
uottawa
Good. Please if you don't mind l might be contacting you for further info. Though am considering both Ottawa and Manitoba at the moment. Just trying to throw open my options. Is the tuition fee on UoOttawa's website is the actual fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
stinux:

Good. Please if you don't mind l might be contacting you for further info. Though am considering both Ottawa and Manitoba at the moment. Just trying to throw open my options. Is the tuition fee on UoOttawa's website is the actual fee?
Yes it is but you pay per semester.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by flairlady(f): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2015
please i want to pay an application fee using gtbank master card or diamond bank visa card.I see the exchange is about 152 naira =1 Canadian dollar,but i think banks charge more.please does anyone has an idea of how much these banks would charge?lets say i am to pay 125 cd,how much would that be in naira.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
donnard:
tracking
it not every paper route that get approval mail but majority get, dispatch mail is common aside tracking response. you shld just be patient and optimistic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by heryyy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello, i got the following email just now, What does it means ? Approved Or Denied ?

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 05 Nov 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, NigeriaAccra

GHANA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by uksconsult: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello house I just tracked my application and here is what I got without any call for medical .Visa application, tracking ID No.***********– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 04/11/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
heryyy:
Hello, i got the following email just now, What does it means ? Approved Or Denied ?

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 05 Nov 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

did u do upfront medical ?

Best Regards,

GHANA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
heryyy:

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

GHANA

Have u been called for medical ? if yes did u do upfront medical ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
uksconsult:
Hello house I just tracked my application and here is what I got without any call for medical .Visa application, tracking ID No.***********– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 04/11/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

when did you submit? did you receive any mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by heryyy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
paparazzi1987:

Have u been called for medical ? if yes did u do upfront medical ?

No Call at all, since i submitted and done my biometric, this is the only email i receive, nothing else
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ikem01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello house, I just want to know if this is normal, I checked my cic this morning, and the medical review part was "not needed at this time". I haven't done Medicals nor have I been sent a medical msg. Pls house, has anyone seen this or its just me. Please help me understand this.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by uksconsult: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
I submitted . 14 October. Haven't received any mail yet. And didn't do any upfront medical

when did you submit? did you receive any mail? [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by heryyy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
No Call at all, since i submitted and done my biometric, this is the only email i receive, nothing else
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by uksconsult: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Submitted on the 14 October . No upfront medicals . Just tracked my application and says my processed application has being dispatched to the visa application center . What does this mean ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
uksconsult:
Submitted on the 14 October . No upfront medicals . Just tracked my application and says my processed application has being dispatched to the visa application center . What does this mean ?

Oh i see.. it means your Application has been denied. go and collect it and lets know what the reason for the denies are...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
ikem01:
Hello house, I just want to know if this is normal, I checked my cic this morning, and the medical review part was "not needed at this time". I haven't done Medicals nor have I been sent a medical msg. Pls house, has anyone seen this or its just me. Please help me understand this.. Thanks

its normal.. they will call you for medical when they need it. when did you submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godymn: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
flairlady:
please i want to pay an application fee using gtbank master card or diamond bank visa card.I see the exchange is about 152 naira =1 Canadian dollar,but i think banks charge more.please does anyone has an idea of how much these banks would charge?lets say i am to pay 125 cd,how much would that be in naira.Thanks

My experience with both banks are annoying. Those exchange rates are not the real thing. Just make up your mind that you will be charged 167-172 Naira=1CAD

***Appreciate***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulation even though u once lied... smiley

Mzzdorah:
God has finally done it.....thanks to everyone on this forum... You all are doing a great job... And thanks to berexio1 The applicant is me not my friend grin ... Am sorry I lied.. It because I wasn't sure of the document I submitted and my Uncle was the sponsorer and I don't wonna loose faith even after I got denied twice for U.S visa...

Thou am schooling in Egypt but have been in nigeria since August of this year in other to process my US visa and Canada ... I started with the canada but the U.S. Have been the main one but to cut the story short ,, I was denied U.S. ... Then decide to face the Canada one.. cry

But to his glory ,,,GOD surprised me in a way I never expected.... because I had plans to go back to Egypt last month and come back December to do another U.S. Interview.. It a miracle indeed... I was suppose to go back on 31st last month but I was shocked when I got a mail from CIC on 28th saying "passport request " my heart was filled with JOY......all the processing was two months...

Documents submitted:
Uncle : SOA worth of 13M and 2land property
Uncle : affidavit,letter of support and his PP page
My waec, letter of admission U of R , transcripts from my school in Egypt , upfront medical and letter of explanation

Submitted: 3rd of September

Biometric: 4th of September

Medical passed:17th October

Passport request: 28th October

Submitted passport: 29th October

Approval mail and collected : 3rd of November

University of Regina...
Thanks to you all for reading... Good luck to the remaining applicant Success is yours...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please people of God can someone help me out with the easiest way to get to prime medical consultants in portharcourt from eleme becos am coming from warri for my medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
ikem01:

It will not change until they request for your medical information..

relax and dont give yasef high BP grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen sneh,

After GRE nack me apako (196), I have fully enter this group for mission Msc fall 2016.

To those that have achieve what am about to try, you are my mentors, i hail!. To my fellow about to start, the lord is our strength. To those that already started, God will make it happen. God be with us all
1) Course : Geography or Planning. Most of the schools emphasize contacting a faculty member before submitting application and i find it difficult to see those with focus on Africa. Please advise me
2) Cost of application : Most school ask for hard copy transcript before admission decision and that restrict multiple applications for me. Advise me!
3) Funding is a critical deciding factor for me. what are the chances of First class student getting one and where?

I need advises and replies to my questions. Direct reply here and private email are welcomed. Thank you

Best Regards,
Dare

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.