Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1044102 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dahjor(m): 4:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Hi everyone,
Anyone resuming at Concordia University, Montreal this fall?
I'm looking for who to rent/share an apartment with, please send me mail if you are interested.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Chars1289: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Onyeoma3:
Hello guys, any lady looking for accommodation in Ottawa should buzz me.

A lady friend is looking for whom to share a 2 bedroom apartment with.

A God-fearing lady before and after chopping TRV is the ideal target (cos everyone dey repent, fast and pray during visa application). wink

What of a G-fearing lady after chopping TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emperoracro(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
It's true....lol
And some people think it's because they abstained for the period of time that gavve them TRV.
May God forgive us all...as that in itself is a sin...
Thinking we were given on merit by God.

God is not to be mocked...
Thats Nigerians for you, Dont mind them. How far with ur application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm chilling till end of the year...
emperoracro:

Thats Nigerian for you, Dont mind them. How far with ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emperoracro(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Aigbogun01:
A friend of mine needs to do her police report and she is in Abuja. Who can please help with the location where she can get it done in Abuja. Thanks!
In d absence of a reply from an experienced person in the light of ur enquiry, i will advice u walk into any police station,and ask them, they will direct u. Abi u dey fear police ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emperoracro(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Ok thats gud, just cover ur base.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Beyeta(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
emperoracro:

In d absence of a reply from an experienced person in the light of ur enquiry, i will advice u walk into any police station,and ask them, they will direct u. Abi u dey fear police ni?

Heyy....she should go to the Police HQ (Louis Edet House). If she's taking a cab she should just tell the cab guy Force HQ (the cab guy should know)......it takes about 2 working days tho coz the CID person will have to send her form to Lagos. @Aigbogun01
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Beyeta(f): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Aigbogun01:
A friend of mine needs to do her police report and she is in Abuja. Who can please help with the location where she can get it done in Abuja. Thanks!

Heyy....she should go to the Police HQ (Louis Edet House). If she's taking a cab she should just tell the cab guy Force HQ (the cab guy should know)......it takes about 2 working days tho coz the CID person will have to send her form to Lagos. @Aigbogun01
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jayokla: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks Guys for the wonderful job you're doing here, may God answer our prayers. A friend (a guy) will be arriving at Ottawa next week and is in need of accommodation, just a room.. anybody that can be of help should please drop a message or PM, if possible with the cost, this is quite urgent. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello house, anybody in red river College or lambton college or has just applied or applying to the school please? I need info asap. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Howoheye: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Xup hayqinsbaba, do u now have a PGD or GC admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Goodmorning Everyone,

Please, is there anyone who is in University of Manitoba doing any Undergraduate course here...My brother is in need of your help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dharmie2014(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello house, I'm kinda scared o, wen I submit, the vfs didn't collect my Trv form,only my study permit form saying I dnt need to submit the latter.. Pls who has alwys xperience that at their lekki office??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by sholay2011(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
justwise:

Read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/266144/anyone-tell-me-how-get/1
Why did you hide my post when I referred Ajibade to a Nairalander that's doing his undergraduate degree in UofM and was once a beneficiary of NL Canada threads?

Na wa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by daudae1: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls How long does it take to process temporal resident visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graham355: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
thesoj:
Unlikely. This question has been answered several times in prior pages. It was previously discussed here.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by awesule: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
teetoui:
Hello, I have a room for rent in a 2 bedroom apartment. Anyone coming to Ottawa this month or next can send me an E-mail. Female preferred wink

how can i contact you? interested. Male though!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tkdina: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
bleesedme:

are you gong for masters?
Nope! Diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by teetoui: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
awesule:

how can i contact you? interested. Male though!

Think I sent you a message
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Onyeoma3: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
teetoui:

Hello, I am looking for a roommate too but I might consider moving. Where in Ottawa does your friend stay?

I guess I've linked you up with her off the thread.... You're place is at Cedarwood right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aigbogun01:

Beyeta:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by teetoui: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Onyeoma3:

I guess I've linked you up with her off the thread.... You're place is at Cedarwood right?

No I stay on Albion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yeah
GC
Howoheye:

Xup hayqinsbaba, do u now have a PGD or GC admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Howoheye: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

Yeah
, GC.

That sounds cool. You're in Canny already bro., just do the needful nd trust God for perfection. It'll surely end in praise!

I'll pm u bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Amen
Replied
Howoheye:

That sounds cool. You're in Canny already bro., just do the needful nd trust God for perfection. It'll surely end in praise!

I'll pm u bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello house, anybody in red river College or lambton college or has just applied or applying to the school please? I need info asap. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Diamonds5050: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
House!, I just tracked my application submitted by July 27th which has just been dispatched on the 2nd of this month, I did my medicals with IOM which I submitted with my application, I really want to know if TRV was issued cause I got no email from CIC, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.