Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039354 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sharonlass10(f): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Congratulations.
yungbill:
Hello house
Anyone heading to Thompson rivers university kamploops this winter ?
I just got my trv on Monday on second attempt

Document submitted

Personal document
1. Affidavit of return
2. Police clearance report
3. Proficiency letter from my former school
4. Guarantee letter of return from my uncles company stating that there is a vacancy for me on my return and the company certificate of incorporation
5. Previous passport and new passport
6. Transcripts and certificates
7. Population commission birth certifcate
8. Local government of origin certificate

Sponsor document
1. Affidavit of sponsorship
2. Bank reference letter
3. Bank statement with 7.5m
4. Employer reference letter
5. Employment letter
6. Payslip
7. Proof of assets

On family
I submitted a copy of their voters card, national id card and international passport data page
It was a mixture but u can add their birth certificate if can because that's what was required

Available fund filled was 40,000CAD
Room and board 5,000CAD
School fees 8,401CAD

No Statement of purpose
Undergraduate course business information systems
I also have diploma in information system analysis and design
Applied for postgraduate diploma in international business

It was God all the way and all praise is returned to him.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats yungbill, did you pay full tuition fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ichommy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
yungbill:
Hello house

wink smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by slabyuk: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is going to be a very hard one on us all. This is BS! How then do we pay for tuition fees and applications?

EmmaMsc:

http://www.punchng.com/banks-stop-use-of-atm-cards-abroad/

Hmm, how do we pay for services now? angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungbill(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
kaygreen:
I noticed no1 via paper route got an approval mail this week. So it might just be the trend. We all gonna Smile this new week. The TRV is our Christmas gift. Amen!

I got approval mail last Monday and it was via paper route

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungbill(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
SAMUELS3:
Congrats yungbill, did you pay full tuition fees?

I paid for one semester and it was full fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please who as any info about Thompson rivers University whether they accept neco?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Royat1:
Please who as any info about Thompson rivers University whether they accept neco?
please anybody that's in Canada that's going for an undergraduate course that made use of neco should please tell me the name of the school. Most of the schools have been requesting for waec. Please help me o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Xchic: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
kaygreen:

Good morning, I guess it's the new trend of not sending approval mail cuz of maybe the Christmas rush hour. Why won't they give you TRV after 3rd application nd you where also called for medicals. Where you ever called for medicals in your previous attempts? My hopes are really high of getting the TRV now.

Its the 1st time i have been called for medicals, and the medicals hv taken foever my issue is i didnt get an approval mail. Do u know of any one who got TRV without approval mail? My story will end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Xchic:

Its the 1st time i have been called for medicals, and the medicals hv taken foever my issue is i didnt get an approval mail. Do u know of any one who got TRV without approval mail? My story will end in praise!

I also tracked mine and got PP dispatched. So till we get our docs then we get to know what's up. Am very positive it will end in Praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zim5050: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
kaygreen:

I also tracked mine and got PP dispatched. So till we get our docs then we get to know what's up. Am very positive it will end in Praise for us all.
The truth might be bitter but mehn! If u checked n got pp dispatched without mail. Don't no Hw to put it but is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by splendidbabs: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
yungbill:
Hello house

Document submitted

Personal document
1. Affidavit of return
2. Police clearance report
3. Proficiency letter from my former school
4. Guarantee letter of return from my uncles company stating that there is a vacancy for me on my return and the company certificate of incorporation
5. Previous passport and new passport
6. Transcripts and certificates
7. Population commission birth certifcate
8. Local government of origin certificate

Sponsor document
1. Affidavit of sponsorship
2. Bank reference letter
3. Bank statement with 7.5m
4. Employer reference letter
5. Employment letter
6. Payslip
7. Proof of assets

On family
I submitted a copy of their voters card, national id card and international passport data page
It was a mixture but u can add their birth certificate if can because that's what was required

Available fund filled was 40,000CAD
Room and board 5,000CAD
School fees 8,401CAD

No Statement of purpose
Undergraduate course business information systems
I also have diploma in information system analysis and design
Applied for postgraduate diploma in international business

It was God all the way and all praise is returned to him.
Congratulations bro, I tap into ur grace. When did u apply?, paper or online route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emma4eva(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good day, does anyone have an idea on how long it takes before admission letter to dalhoise university is given after application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiefolotu:

I already emailed graduate studies and they told me my referees can send from any random email. thanks for your concern. how can i reach you directly to get some info since your completed the application.
neeenia@gmaildotcom (replace the dot with a . )
I haven't completed it yet cos I have paid the application fee yet.
Btw, I think there's also a downloadable re free frform or so.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
pampem:

Your debit card will work for MUN app. All the best.
tqs for ur help. I'd do just that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by habbeysax: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
please house....do you need to get a supervisor @mun before you could secure admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
emifemimi:

You'll have to send mails to profs in your area of interest; you need a supervisor before you can be offered admission. Go through the school website and department's website, all the steps needed are clearly stated. I'll advice you get a supervisor before applying though and start the whole process as soon as possible too. Took me 6 months to get my letter of acceptance. You can also be gathering docs u'll need for visa app at the same time.

How did you go about yours bro... You could just be the admission guardian angel I have been seeking... *winks*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zim5050: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Anyone goin to GBC des winter? Should let me no
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
airhunde:

Just go to vfs after 7 days to pick it up, to be on a safe side.
Ok thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gunpoint(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
EmmaMsc:

Here is their email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

You can also send a case specific enquiry here
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Cheers
Actually for this issue i need opinions from the house.
I have a relation, quite notorious for bad behavior, she is the type that would tanish the name of a people, like when they say igbo people are drug dealers or yoruba people are ritualists(no offense meant), this is the kinda person that causes that stereotype.
She asked me to help her with documents to sypport her application for a study visa and knowing the kinda person she waz, i declined. How ever, while i was away and been a relation, while at my house she accessed my room, took letterheads of the bank i work at and drafted herself letters saying she worked at the bank and i was her supervisor (we don't share surnames) as well as using statements of accounts which were lying around in my house.
Any how she was granted the visa and i am shocked to the marrow that neither i nor the bank was contacted yo verify the claims made in her documents, especially the letterhead issue as that could have easily gotten me fired at work in a country were job is hard to come by (see the part about the kinda person that can tanish a people's name?).
Any how she is now in Canada and recently called to gloat that when she asked me and i did not help, she took my papers and helped herself.
You can imagine, i want the dumb girl returned home and wish to write a letter to CIC that i did not authorize that letter and question why and how come neither i nor the bank was contacted to verify the claims in her documents.
What does the house think such a letter would achieve.
Note that one day, this kinda person would do something in Canada to give Nigerians there a bad name oh and na all of una for der this shit go rub for face.
Experienced people in the house please comment.
Siga, fhemmy and co
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Booskie88: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello House!
Please is anyone heading to Camosun college in Victoria BC? This winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zim5050: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunpoint:

I have a relation, quite notorious for bad behavior, she is the type that would tanish the name of a people, like when they say igbo people are drug dealers or yoruba people are ritualists(no offense meant), this is the kinda person that causes that stereotype.
She asked me to help her with documents to sypport her application for a study visa and knowing the kinda person she waz, i declined. How ever, while i was away and been a relation, while at my house she accessed my room, took letterheads of the bank i work at and drafted herself letters saying she worked at the bank and i was her supervisor (we don't share surnames) as well as using statements of accounts which were lying around in my house.
Any how she was granted the visa and i am shocked to the marrow that neither i nor the bank was contacted yo verify the claims made in her documents, especially the letterhead issue as that could have easily gotten me fired at work in a country were job is hard to come by (see the part about the kinda person that can tanish a people's name?).
Any how she is now in Canada and recently called to gloat that when she asked me and i did not help, she took my papers and helped herself.
You can imagine, i want the dumb girl returned home and wish to write a letter to CIC that i did not authorize that letter and question why and how come neither i nor the bank was contacted to verify the claims in her documents.
Note that one day, this kinda person would do something in Canada to give Nigerians there a bad name oh and na all of una for der this shit go rub for face.
Siga, fhemmy and co
why is statement of accounts lying in ur place n whoz statement is it cos it looks suspicious. Since she scaled 2ru Omo no one holy pass. All u need to do is to Mek a police report in Nigeria dat so so tin happend n u are not aware. Then it goes into record in case anything occurs. No need to write to CIC Abi u want to cater for her wen she returns??

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungbill(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
splendidbabs:
Congratulations bro, I tap into ur grace. When did u apply?, paper or online route

Thank u

Paper route
Applied on the 14th of october
Medical request on the 2nd of November
Medical done on the 10th of November
Approval mail on the 15th of December
Passport dispatched on the 16th of December
But yet to pick it up because I haven't heard from vfs(cvac)

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by airhunde: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
berexio1:
No. 1-way..No agent should cajole u into buying a return..Are u going with Ethiopian airlines for 30th?

Yes I am but on the 28th though. I already bought return ticket
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunpoint:

Siga, fhemmy and co

Guy free your cuz...Which one be to put sand sand for person Garri? Shuu na you wan be witch for her Canna matters? Person done cross you wan draw her back..Even if she notorious, leave fate to catch up with her..At least she get oil for her head to be granted Visa so pray for her rather than plot her downfall, Abeg this thread no be for witch-hunting one another, it's for success stories

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
yungbill:

Thank u

Paper route
Applied on the 14th of october
Medical request on the 2nd of November
Medical done on the 10th of November
Approval mail on the 15th of December
Passport dispatched on the 16th of December
But yet to pick it up because I haven't heard from vfs(cvac)

Congrats boss..Na things like this we wan Dey see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungbill(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunpoint:

Siga, fhemmy and co

Why should u do that? If u do that is wickedness at the highest order
The bible said withold not good for people if it is your power to do Good.

To cut everything short don't do that
With what you have said there is no difference between you and d girl. The spirit of jealousy, envy and unforgiveness is seriously working in u

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gunpoint(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zim5050:
why is statement of accounts lying in ur place n whoz statement is it cos it looks suspicious. Since she scaled 2ru Omo no one holy pass. All u need to do is to Mek a police report in Nigeria dat so so tin happend n u are not aware. Then it goes into record in case anything occurs. No need to write to CIC Abi u want to cater for her wen she returns??
I just said i am a banker and its mine
And yes the objective is to get her back here.
So your opinion is that she will be sent back?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunpoint:

I just said i am a banker and its mine
And yes the objective is to get her back here.
So your opinion is that she will be sent back?

Bro live and let's live...Don't pay evil with evil. If you want to enter Cana, run your matters and live your cousin to flex Abeg..Why will you want to see her being repatriated? By the way, Canadian embassy don't respond to such emails, they will do their own investigations of at all, and they really won't imbibe your story line. Just let her be..See no do Wetin go make person put you for mind oh..For Naija as it stands Now, hired-assassin is as low as 10k, please if you say she is notorious and she finds out you played a major role in her return from heaven on earth, man she can go to any length...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gunpoint(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dazlinga:

Bro live and let's live...Don't pay evil with evil. If you want to enter Cana, run your matters and live your cousin to flex Abeg..Why will you want to see her being repatriated? By the way, Canadian embassy don't respond to such emails, they will do their own investigations of at all, and they really won't imbibe your story line. Just let her be..See no do Wetin go make person put you for mind oh..For Naija as it stands Now, hired-assassin is as low as 10k, please if you say she is notorious and she finds out you played a major role in her return from heaven on earth, man she can go to any length...
Easy to prove.
Firstly its their fault they did not confirm the information she gave them, if they did this wouldn't be happening.
Secondly, i did say she lied she works in my bank and that i was her supervisor cos we have different surnames, that info doesn't even need to be confirmed by me, an enquiry from the stated bank will confirm to them she was not a staff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mirror97: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
I think it dosen't worth the stress why don't you leave her and let nemesis catch up with her, Since she scaled through the VO then i think that's how it has been written she's gonna make it.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gunpoint(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mirror97:
I think it dosen't worth the stress why don't you leave her and let nemesis catch up with her, Since she scaled through the VO then i think that's how it has been written she's gonna make it.[color=#006600][/color]
Not when the foolish girl is now gloating about it man, like she is a smartass and beyond my reach now

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.