Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040285 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xchic:
Who else got disppact mail today, not tracking email from canada visa office?

I did today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Use the 2, Ur uncle and major sponsor and dad as co-sponsor.

eller:
URGENT PLS, NLanders can i use a corporate account where my dad and his partner are signatory to the account, or my maternal uncle personal SOA am confused ur candid advice is needed ASAP.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
ojayyy:
Hello,i still haven't received any update on biometrics.dont know what to do anymore and my representative keep saying it's normal that it happens sometimes. It was 4weeks on Friday. Don't knw what to do anymore

Bro/sis you better get your login details and check your portal yourself. It is possible a mistake was made on your application OR are you a citizen of a country where biometrics is not required or you are not within the age bracket? (Read this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp)

Most people here get medicals after 5 weeks of submitting their application. That is what you should be expecting now and not a biometrics mail!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
For those saying Form A has been restricted I guess its a temporary shortage of dollars from ur financial institution. For some other banks like Stanbic IBTC, Form A is still onm They only paused PTA/BTA pending when they have more to transact. Btw if anyone knows any bank that is still doing PTA abeg let us know Cos I know sometime last year when other banks paused their PTA, Access Bank was still doing it..

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bencheda: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Any one got approval mail today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by iykedare(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Paradox12:
@ Gunpoint, I think by raising a complaint, you are trying to do the right/most appropriate thing from an ethical point of view. Bearing in mind 'Nigeria readily built negative reputation'. However taking this case up could have an additional negative impact on our already negative reputation (eg, could further affect our prospective visa applicants etc).

On the other hand, your post makes things look like it's more about vengeance rather than justice (this could be wrong though), which would ultimately defeat the supposed ethical action you've proposed.

NB: I am also a TRV applicant.
Applied Nov 3rd, received a passport request Dec 18.
Tbh, I barely submitted any of the documents advised on this thread.

I would give a full breakdown in my next post. Appreciate the abundant good intentions on this thread guys. Thanks

What did you submit?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leemond(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
kaygreen:

I did today.
same here 10:35am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
please what is happening with us that applied on October specially on Oct 20th..please has anyone gotten an approval mail or passport reguest nor his /her Travel permit..i'm worried because my program will start on 4th January and yet i have not gotten any news after applying since 20th of October.. please God grant us all our TRV by tomorrow .Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Pinkcandy97(f): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
igwenunsa:
please what is happening with us that applied on October specially on Oct 20th..please has anyone gotten an approval mail or passport reguest nor his /her Travel permit..i'm worried because my program will start on 4th January and yet i have not gotten any news after applying since 20th of October.. please God grant us all our TRV by tomorrow .Amen

It is well. In Jesus name, I'm sure it will turn out fine. God wants to give us all Christmas gifts smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you are going for a 2years course and you are given a 2year visa how do you go abt it when both are expired and you intend getting your Permanent residency permit or applying for a masters after your pgd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:
If you are going for a 2years course and you are given a 2year visa how do you go abt it when both are expired and you intend getting your Permanent residency permit or applying for a masters after your pgd
... Guessing u are talking about Study permit.... few months at least 3 months before your 2yr study permit expires you apply for extension with ur Masters Admission... or you go for ur Post Grad work permit and since u are going for a 2yr prog... u are entitled to 3yrs work permit... during which u can apply for your PR... once PR shows u can then go for Masters...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:
... Guessing u are talking about Study permit.... few months at least 3 months before your 2yr study permit expires you apply for extension with ur Masters Admission... or you go for ur Post Grad work permit and since u are going for a 2yr prog... u are entitled to 3yrs work permit... during which u can apply for your PR... once PR shows u can then go for Masters...

.. Bro u just burst my head.. Abeg add me on bbm mk we reason 566D92DE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

.. Bro u just burst my head.. Abeg add me on bbm mk we reason 566D92DE
... Sorry my Oga .... Is there a way to keep it here so others can learn one or two things... besides... I may be giving u false info and my knowledgeable guys here can counter my naivete ...u dig... Na collective knowledge thinz bros...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:
... Sorry my Oga .... Is there a way to keep it here so others can learn one or two things... besides... I may be giving u false info and my knowledgeable guys here can counter my naivete ...u dig... Na collective knowledge thinz bros...

Picked up my passport from vfs today and noticed the trv expires 2017 and thats two years so I was just wondering if there are ways to renew until am ready for my masters

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

Picked up my passport from vfs today and noticed the trv expires 2017 and thats two years so I was just wondering if there are ways to renew until am ready for my masters
... Unfortunately... there is no other way unless ur program runs beyond the validity... if the Study permit covers ur studies, u are outta luck.... the options are..

1. Another program
2. Post Grad work permit.

P.S ... This is based on what I know... u feel me... Don't be worried about extension for now bro... land first and settle down... Once u settle down... all these will be clear to u... U have ur peers here to enlighten u... its not magic or scary thing... worry not..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Xchic: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who picked up their pp today? Good news? Was unabble to pick mine up. Closed late from work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:
... Unfortunately... there is no other way unless ur program runs beyond the validity... if the Study permit covers ur studies, u are outta luck.... the options are..

1. Another program
2. Post Grad work permit.

P.S ... This is based on what I know... u feel me... Don't be worried about extension for now bro... land first and settle down... Once u settle down... all these will be clear to u... U have ur peers here to enlighten u... its not magic or scary thing... worry not..

Are you presently in Nigeria or you re in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

Are you presently in Nigeria or you re in Canada
... Ah my brother... I dey where God put me oo... little church mice in Toronto ni Sir..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:
... Ah my brother... I dey where God put me oo... little church mice in Toronto ni Sir..

You na bross for the matter be dt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

You na bross for the matter be dt
... At all sir... my ogas dey here aplenty...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:

But bross o.. During that period, when I get the post graduate work permit.. How do I go about applying for trv incase i intend travelling to naija and back to canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

But bross o.. During that period, when I get the post graduate work permit.. How do I go about applying for trv incase i intend travelling to naija and back to canny
... Applying for TRV ain't a thing... quite simple... U send all the required docs to the nearest Canadian embassy outside of Canada... for instance..if ur school is in lets say Toronto.... U can send ur application and gbogbo to Buffalo at the Canadian Embassy there... U get ur stamped visa without itch... or maybe after a year in school u secure a yankee visa... then u can take a 2hr drive down to Buffalo at the aforementioned embassy with ur gbogbo... then chop ur TRV same day... within hours...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

Congratulations bro. Pls did you get an approval mail before picking up your PP today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siga:

Bross na Toronto I dey enter o... Lambton thier Toronto campus there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
kaygreen:

Congratulations bro. Pls did you get an approval mail before picking up your PP today?

Yea sure.. I got an approval mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ayooluwatoni(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
ganiyuadeoye:
Use the 2, Ur uncle and major sponsor and dad as co-sponsor.

@ eller, you can use your uncle if he's got sufficient funds. Your sponsor doesn't have to be ur parent. However you can also use your dad's corporate account, depending on his shareholding in the company and the willingness of other partners to agree to your sponsorship from the company's account. I don't know if that makes sense to you....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Siga: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

Bross na Toronto I dey enter o... Lambton thier Toronto campus there
... Cool... u will be fine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please how do you guys see this I will be applying into University of Prince Edward Island and University of Ottawa come January due to the Christmas break. I was told by a friend that there are no much student job in prince Edward Island, but the tuition fee is kind of cheap like 6,500$. Which one will u advice me to go for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by niyiguy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Royat1:
someone should please answer my question. Thank you

I used both
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yea sure.. I got an approval mail [/quote]
congrats on ur trv..Welcome to canada..welcome to lambton college!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
ohaveez:
Yea sure.. I got an approval mail
congrats on ur trv..Welcome to canada..welcome to lambton college!!!
Sarina or Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Chopin9019(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
i tracked my canada visa application 16/12/2015 and it shows that it has been dispatched then i got a mail after, that it was just dispatched on the 21/12/2015..hope am safe...someone help

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.