Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040159 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:

Sarina or Toronto
Sarnia but I will be in toronto till 3rd of January...just chilling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please who as any idea how much it cost to send an official transcript from uni Ilorin to university of Regina.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Chopin9019(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
@ugonnachimezie54 i tracked my canada visa application 16/12/2015 and it shows that it has been dispatched then i got a mail after, that it was just dispatched on the 21/12/2015..hope am safe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chopin9019:
@ugonnachimezie54 i tracked my canada visa application 16/12/2015 and it shows that it has been dispatched then i got a mail after, that it was just dispatched on the 21/12/2015..hope am safe
Go and pick up your passport at vfs..nobody can tell you wether or not you are safe..just have a positive mind check whatsup yourself. goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Royat1:
Please who as any idea how much it cost to send an official transcript from uni Ilorin to university of Regina.
Well it depends on the type of courier service you want to use..just have it in mind that it won't be lesser than 11k..and this that dollar is high..they might increase it. check dhl or FedEx out to know there asking price. .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
ohaveez:

Well it depends on the type of courier service you want to use..just have it in mind that it won't be lesser than 11k..and this that dollar is high..they might increase it. check dhl or FedEx out to know there asking price. .
I don't get. I will be required to pay a certain amount the transcript will be sent directly by the school to d other institution with an official stamp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
ohaveez:

I have my transcript with me though, but their are much error their, coz I scanned it and sent it to them. I actually applied as a transfer student . So University of Regina sent a message to me today when I called them to track the status of my application that I should send my official transcript that they are much discrepancies their which is true. Uni Ilorin made a mistake on the part of my name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Royat1:
I don't get. I will be required to pay a certain amount the transcript will be sent directly by the school to d other institution with an official stamp
you asking abt how much it cost..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by segunoyaf: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2015
MSc Biomedical Engineering, U of S
Applied Online - 15th November
Biometrics - 17th November
Medical Invite - 14th December
Medical Done - 15th December
Medical Updated - 19th December
Passport Request & Sent - 22nd December

That sums up my TRV process.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by habbeysax: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2015
can anybody recommend a school with a graduate studies that wave any form of English language test and has spring intake thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by habbeysax: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2015
segunoyaf:
MSc Biomedical Engineering, U of S Applied Online - 15th November Biometrics - 17th November Medical Invite - 14th December Medical Done - 15th December Medical Updated - 19th December Passport Request & Sent - 22nd December
can you give the break down of documents submitted? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Royat1:

University of Regina accepts transcript via email nah. How are you sure those University of Illorin will even send it to correct address to Regina or will not send contradicting transcript co that sch commits blunder so much in common transcript. Pls send it via email to them and you will be fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Royat1:
Please how do you guys see this I will be applying into University of Prince Edward Island and University of Ottawa come January due to the Christmas break. I was told by a friend that there are no much student job in prince Edward Island, but the tuition fee is kind of cheap like 6,500$. Which one will u advice me to go for

Their tuition is not cheap oo. is over 13k http://www.upei.ca/finance/accounting/fees?field_faculty_department_tid=9&field_type_value=international&field_time_value=fulltime&field_level_value=undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by segunoyaf: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2015
habbeysax:

can you give the break down of documents submitted?
thanks

I submitted the following:

Application for Study Permit made outside Canada form

Family Information form

Application for a TRV Made outside Canada

Letter of Acceptance, digital photo, international passport

Proof of Financial Support

- Sponsors 4 months SOA with 3m balance + a fixed deposit of 5.3m maturing Dec 7, 2015.

- Sponsors 4 months Payslip

- Sponsors Employment letter + mine

- Sponsorship Consent Letter

NB. I only claimed the 3m as the available funds and my course is inline with my current employment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Royat1:
please anybody that's in Canada that's going for an undergraduate course that made use of neco should please tell me the name of the school. Most of the schools have been requesting for waec. Please help me o

Brandon University and University of prince edward island accepts neco. Regina accepts it too together with ur transcript.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2015
gunpoint:

Actually for this issue i need opinions from the house.
I have a relation, quite notorious for bad behavior, she is the type that would tanish the name of a people, like when they say igbo people are drug dealers or yoruba people are ritualists(no offense meant), this is the kinda person that causes that stereotype.
She asked me to help her with documents to sypport her application for a study visa and knowing the kinda person she waz, i declined. How ever, while i was away and been a relation, while at my house she accessed my room, took letterheads of the bank i work at and drafted herself letters saying she worked at the bank and i was her supervisor (we don't share surnames) as well as using statements of accounts which were lying around in my house.
Any how she was granted the visa and i am shocked to the marrow that neither i nor the bank was contacted yo verify the claims made in her documents, especially the letterhead issue as that could have easily gotten me fired at work in a country were job is hard to come by (see the part about the kinda person that can tanish a people's name?).
Any how she is now in Canada and recently called to gloat that when she asked me and i did not help, she took my papers and helped herself.
You can imagine, i want the dumb girl returned home and wish to write a letter to CIC that i did not authorize that letter and question why and how come neither i nor the bank was contacted to verify the claims in her documents.
What does the house think such a letter would achieve.
Note that one day, this kinda person would do something in Canada to give Nigerians there a bad name oh and na all of una for der this shit go rub for face.
Experienced people in the house please comment.
Siga, fhemmy and co

Even a wicked devil will not do report her to CIC. Please don't do that... You are also a sinner and Jesus has forgiven you so pls forgive too cos no one is a saint. Just let the matter rest like that since she has gotten visa. Forget about her disrespect to you for now and face your job happily

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2015
gunpoint:

Easy to prove.
Firstly its their fault they did not confirm the information she gave them, if they did this wouldn't be happening.
Secondly, i did say she lied she works in my bank and that i was her supervisor cos we have different surnames, that info doesn't even need to be confirmed by me, an enquiry from the stated bank will confirm to them she was not a staff.

Wickedness ... mama G
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 1:55am On Dec 22, 2015
This is no longer a laughing matter, how can people that applied since october 20th have not gotten even an approval mail and while some that applied on Nov 25th have even picked their passport..please cic don't do this to me and us all...Atend to us all today please

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Pinkcandy97(f): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2015
igwenunsa:
This is no longer a laughing matter, how can people that applied since october 20th have not gotten even an approval mail and while some that applied on Nov 25th have even picked their passport..please cic don't do this to me and us all...Atend to us all today please

Don't worry dear. God will come through for us at his appointed time. And that's tomorrow by Gods grace smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by MichaelFinn: 2:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello People,

I see a lot of TRV are coming through this period. I guess the storm is calm now unlike August-September when people were been refused after medicals. I pray that as more of you apply your application would come with God Speed and will be hassle free.

For those of you coming to the cold regions in Canada this winter period, I admonish you to baff-up (Get as much winter gear as you can). No jokes people the cold is real. Frostbite is not friendly. Also, its winter solstice (its gets dark at 4:30PM and the sun doesn't rise till 7:30AM). You know how in Nigeria we're already tired and ready to go to bed once its dark outside? LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 3:38am On Dec 22, 2015
segunoyaf:

U typed this at 12am, this means u sent ur PP at 12am today 22nd? or did u intend to say 21st? Anyway Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zim5050: 4:31am On Dec 22, 2015
igwenunsa:
please what is happening with us that applied on October specially on Oct 20th..please has anyone gotten an approval mail or passport reguest nor his /her Travel permit..i'm worried because my program will start on 4th January and yet i have not gotten any news after applying since 20th of October.. please God grant us all our TRV by tomorrow .Amen
applied on October 27 got my pp request on December 16
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leksi: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2015
ohaveez:

With DHL it costed #12200 from Unilorin, transcript application fee inclusive as at this time last year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Zim5050 what route did you applied through, whether paper or online route and is your program Msc or PGD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2015
pinkcandy97

pinkcandy97 please did you applied on 20th of oct and is your program an Msc or PGD? What route..paper or online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by segunoyaf: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2015
berexio1:
U typed this at 12am, this means u sent ur PP at 12am today 22nd? or did u intend to say 21st? Anyway Congrats!

21st Dec rather.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zim5050: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2015
igwenunsa:
Zim5050 what route did you applied through, whether paper or online route and is your program Msc or PGD?
Online n is PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bencheda: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2015
I applied on the 21 after medicals nothing but i know this week i would get my medicals

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bencheda: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2015
I applied on the 21 after medicals i know i wld get approval this week

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Royat1:
Please how do you guys see this I will be applying into University of Prince Edward Island and University of Ottawa come January due to the Christmas break. I was told by a friend that there are no much student job in prince Edward Island, but the tuition fee is kind of cheap like 6,500$. Which one will u advice me to go for
upei is preferable, i have lot of my people in that school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emifemimi: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2015
segunoyaf:

Congrats bro grin . These mid Nov applicants I don't jst gerrit oo, TRV sharperly grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tosanbamiogbe(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Please in my previous application I put place of birth as warri. But now I have my British birth certificate . Can I put Hammersmith and submit my British birth certificate? ? Pls ansa

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.