Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041944 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ddaniella: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2016
louisilva:

If u are so passionate abt d course u shld refine ur search for schools dat offer it full time to international students, if nt u go for an optional course dat is full time den wen u get der u can switch courses.
Graduate cert is nt d same tin as PGD.
A graduate certificate(GradCert, GCert, GradC) is a higher education qualification at the same level as a bachelor's degree but more limited in scope, taking less time to complete - this might be a year, or as little as one term or semester.
A postgraduate diploma on the other hand (PGDip, PgDip, PG Dip., PGD, PgD, PDE) is a postgraduate qualification awarded typically after a bachelor's degree.

Please i need an assistance. I applied to Conestoga while filling the form i was asked to pay the application fee of which did with my Debit card. The application fee is 100$ but they deducted 21200 naira from my account. The amount deducted is not my worries but the school is yet to respond to my transaction. Please can a member of the advice me on what to do becos my application is to be completed with the email they will send upon recption of my fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ddaniella: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016
afolaseg:
Applied for spring in 30th Dec, 2015 via paper. PGC in conestoga college. Pls, what did you see wen u track ur application ? My show it has been forwarded to accra.

Please i need an assistance. I applied to Conestoga while filling the form i was asked to pay the application fee of which did with my Debit card. The application fee is 100$ but they deducted 21200 naira from my account. The amount deducted is not my worries but the school is yet to respond to my transaction. Please can a member of the advice me on what to do becos my application is to be completed with the email they will send upon recption of my fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ddaniella: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boche042: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Psalm 125:1 "They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever."
Today my TRV dropped application approved and closed

Applied 25 November did upront Medicals
Today received a mail that my application has been approved

Please house my class starts September 2016
Can I be able to travel to Canada next month if I wish to?
Pls I need u answers thanks

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boche042: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Ell707:
Hello good morning everyone. I have some questions about upfront medicals. Please what are the steps i need to take before visiting the hospital? And also if im submiting my application the next day can i do upront a day before ?? And which hospital is best. Im thinking of going to the hospital at ikeja. Thank you for your kind response.
Bro you need to go with a photocopy of ur international passport and 2 passport photographs
I don't know the exact amount for Medicals
But then you just don't do Medicals at any hospital I think it's only children's practice ikoyi that is only approved for Medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
boche042:
Psalm 125:1 "They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever."

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afor01(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
please where in warri is the Agent in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

I still paid my application fee this weekend. (international transaction)
I'm talking about tuition fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
I got ur pm and I've replied. Stay blessed
AdexStudio:
I've rplied u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2016
boche042:

don't dare it if not u will be having issue at the POE

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
The medical fee is 28k.
You can use any authorized Hospital. I used IOM during my time and did upfront a month before I submitted my application. It doesn't matter. Medical lasted for 1yr.
boche042:

Bro you need to go with a photocopy of ur international passport and 2 passport photographs
But then you just don't do Medicals at any hospital I think it's only children's practice ikoyi that is only approved for Medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls send me pm. Thanks.
dannywest01:
your email address is needed sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kingmapping84(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingmapping84:
Hi bosses in the house,am trying to download application for study out of Canada form it's bringing error on my PC can you give me idea on how to go about it ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by loriaidah(f): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congratulation. I tap into your testimony

boche042:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Been a while. Congrats to those who got approved.

**Starts reading up**
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tunaban: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congrats bro! I am having a problem with the sponsor thingy.. I think i might be interested in the self sponsorship. Can we talk one on one so that you can guide me as to how you built your account. Thank you
AdexStudio:
The Last Document is PRAYER. I got my TRV wt 6m and self sponsored. My friend with 16m got refusal

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please who has paid his fees of recent

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is getting serious, I just came back from first bank and gtb now and they don't have solution to school fees payment problem oo. First bank said they are not allowed for now due to instruction from head office and gtb said they are not doing it for now. How do we go about paying and I also tried peer transfer but the card payment option has been disabled so we still have to go into the bank to do it. Pls ppl come to our help we need to make the payment ASAP

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by markco6: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello house, I applied for my TRV paper route on the 3rd of December,I haven't done medicals yet I just received a mail now saying my dispatched passport has been sent to the vfs office.please what does this mean
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by cjrex501: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Congratulations.
Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Send me pm.
tunaban:
Congrats bro! I am having a problem with the sponsor thingy.. I think i might be interested in the self sponsorship. Can we talk one on one so that you can guide me as to how you built your account. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's a Refusal. In my opinion though
markco6:
Hello house, I applied for my TRV paper route on the 3rd of December,I haven't done medicals yet I just received a mail now saying my dispatched passport has been sent to the vfs office.please what does this mean
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ddaniella: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaniella:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
.No problem. Send me pm
tunaban:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Ddaniella post=42947200][/quote]
Why not call or mail the school's financial and registration services unit, that's the dept of unit of the sch that oversees payment of any sort. Or Better still call ur prog coordinator, s/he cud assist further. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
@AdexStudio, sent you Pm weeks back buh uptill now, u didn't reply. Just wondering though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
dannywest01:
This is getting serious, I just came back from first bank and gtb now and they don't have solution to school fees payment problem oo. First bank said they are not allowed for now due to instruction from head office and gtb said they are not doing it for now. How do we go about paying and I also tried peer transfer but the card payment option has been disabled so we still have to go into the bank to do it. Pls ppl come to our help we need to make the payment ASAP
I told u guys abt this issue I went to UBA today they still said the same thing except u wanna buy dollar from black market
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dallydd: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
I TAP.. MINE ON THE WAY
boche042:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by straph: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
dannywest01:
I will advice you to apply directly to the school of your choice. Ontario colleges will ask you to send your transcripts to Wes to evaluate before it will be sent to schools. If time is not on ur side then go with the schools directly.

You can apply through ontario colleges, I did and I have the LOA already, applied late January and got LOA from Northern early Feb to study a diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ridlaw(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
boche042:

Congratulations!! was it maple education that handled the whole process for you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hildarela: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
dannywest01:

I had same issue..thought we could make payment through peer transfer with naira MasterCard but wasn't available so we bought dollars (at a ridiculous rate) and a friend that works in Access bank did the transfer through his USD account, to be received after 48 hours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hildarela: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please I want to ask
Alongside study leave from employer, is it good to also add business registration documents (inactive business) as part of long term plan upon return to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.