Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041932 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chichi89(f): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Amefrica:

Hey Chichi! Longest time, how have you been?
very well, you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sorry may be it was an oversight
I replied all d pm I received. Pls re-try . I av received plenty pm. And I tried to respond base on my level of understanding.
Giov:
@AdexStudio, sent you Pm weeks back buh uptill now, u didn't reply. Just wondering though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
What do you mean by in-active business ?
hildarela:
Please I want to ask
Alongside study leave from employer, is it good to also add business registration documents (inactive business) as part of long term plan upon return to Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
notasowie:
I told u guys abt this issue I went to UBA today they still said the same thing except u wanna buy dollar from black market
oh boy! No be small thing. I went to about 4 banks today around ikeja and they were all saying the same thing. My best option is to defer my admission because my payment deadline is today. I am really tired. Will try to contact my friend in NY to see if he can help with the payment and I pay into his naija account

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdexStudio:
That's a Refusal. In my opinion though yes it is. No medical and passport dispatched is %99 denial. Except for divine intervention.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hildarela: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdexStudio:
What do you mean by in-active business ?

The only about the business is its name egistration. No transaction/job/contract has ever been carried out under the business name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
dannywest01:
oh boy! No be small thing. I went to about 4 banks today around ikeja and they were all saying the same thing. My best option is to defer my admission because my payment deadline is today. I am really tired. Will try to contact my friend in NY to see if he can help with the payment and I pay into his naija account
the gods are wise . I pray you find a solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's dangerous intead u can quote d business as unskilled business you aquired that contribute to ur income.

hildarela:

The only about the business is its name egistration. No transaction/job/contract has ever been carried out under the business name.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

the gods are wise . I pray you find a solution.
thank you my broda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
dannywest01:
thank you my broda
Yh, the pattern will Come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congrats.

Please I am starting my class by september 2016 also.

Can i go ahead and submit application for the TRV now

I thought the embassy said 3 months to the start of class that when you can submit.

Please advice.

Thanks alot

boche042:
Psalm 125:1 "They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever."
Today my TRV dropped application approved and closed

Applied 25 November did upront Medicals
Today received a mail that my application has been approved

Please house my class starts September 2016
Can I be able to travel to Canada next month if I wish to?
Pls I need u answers thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rukuj: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
boche042:
Psalm 125:1 "They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever."

congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello Gud people. Please I need your advice. So I got a mail to proceed for my medicals but they attached my older brothers data page instead of mine . Guess the mistake was made because I added all my siblings data pages to my app and our names are pretty similar. how do I tackle this ? Can I use my data page which is different from what cic sent for the medical examination ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why not mail them cos I don't think any of the clinic will listen or do the test needed for you......my thought ooo
favour0011:
Hello Gud people. Please I need your advice. So I got a mail to proceed for my medicals but they attached my older brothers data page instead of mine . Guess the mistake was made because I added all my siblings data pages to my app and our names are pretty similar. how do I tackle this ? Can I use my data page which is different from what cic sent for the medical examination ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chupcake(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sorry but i don't know exactly where to post this. Abeg don't ban me oo. Okay a friend of mine graduated school here in Nigeria with a 3rd class. He went to the UK and got a masters degree after a semester pre-masters. Now he intends to study for his MBA in Canada so my question goes thus; Is it possible for him to be admitted to study for the MBA because he already has a masters or will he need to like do a Graduate Diploma or an MBA foundation course before he can study for the MBA. The first masters is not business related. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chidarlus(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
waleakins:
Hello House, I'm back at y'all. longest tym. I'm reapplying again o, after being denied after medicals last year.
y were you denied based on medicals please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Buddie14(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
boche042:

Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by VICTORDEBELS: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS @Boche042. Pls, may we see ur submitted documents? Online? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2016
chichi89:
very well, you?

I've been quite alright too. What's the latest news na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2016
When did you apply?
favour0011:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 5:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello house
Please I need some opinion and the advise of some expect in the house on this ,I graduated from the department of political science, 2014 after graduation have been working with a construction company as a material coordinator, January dis year I applied to for my PGD in Hunan resources management in Canada ,when I approached an agent he advise me to leave the working aspect out from it because where im working now its not related to my first degree . plsss guys what do u think . I need diff opinions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Two Fridays ago 5th feb. what's your take on my earlier post . Can I proceed for medicals with my data page that doesn't contain the cic stamp ?
hayqinsbFX:
When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emma4eva(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

I still paid my application fee this weekend. (international transaction)
Which bank?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2016
No dont...request for a new one via the accraimmigration email
favour0011:
Two Fridays ago 5th feb. what's your take on my earlier post . Can I proceed for medicals with my data page that doesn't contain the cic stamp ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emma4eva(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Considering the new ban, will I still be able to pay for admission application fee with a debit card?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2016
you will, it would only be expensive
emma4eva:
Considering the new ban, will I still be able to pay for admission application fee with a debit card?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Okay have done that. How long does it take them to reply ?
hayqinsbFX:
No dont...request for a new one via the accraimmigration email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2016
omo...i no know o....
havent mailed them before
favour0011:
Okay have done that. How long does it take them to reply ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
emma4eva:
yes you can. I paid over the weekend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
emma4eva:
Which bank?
GTB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Somebody should plsss answer me
notasowie:
Hello house
Please I need some opinion and the advise of some expect in the house on this ,I graduated from the department of political science, 2014 after graduation have been working with a construction company as a material coordinator, January dis year I applied to for my PGD in Hunan resources management in Canada ,when I approached an agent he advise me to leave the working aspect out from it because where im working now its not related to my first degree . plsss guys what do u think . I need diff opinions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by splendidbabs: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=olaniyisal post=42952801]Congrats.

Please I am starting my class by september 2016 also.

Can i go ahead and submit application for the TRV now

I thought the embassy said 3 months to the start of class that when you can submit.

Please advice.

Thanks alot

[/quote
If you have all you document ready , please go ahead an submit, the 3 month is the least time as advised by the embassy to allow handful time for processing. As you can see, someone already had TRV for September.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.