Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040333 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by YeToonde(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
judnele:

Yeah. I sent u a pm check ur email
I can't find it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chigoziri7: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
many thanks dear...I have actually checked the schs in Quebec, and non seem to be doing Masters in HR. I would have loved to study in that province.
Khalesi:

I think you're good to go. Your portfolio is tight so your SOP's quality won't be a problem. I prefer HR anyday anytime and you can study in French as already said.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chigoziri7: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Thank u much Emma dear...its finding the sch offering the program in Quebec is the challenge now.

EmmaMsc:

Hi I suggest you go for a masters in HR (study in french language). This should be easier to explain in your SOP.

CHEERS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello house! Please iom bank account is it standard chartered or stanbic bank. Been trying to call back to confirm but couldn't hear the lady, I guess my phone have an issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favourities101(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
oppytexu:
Hello house! Please iom bank account is it standard chartered or stanbic bank. Been trying to call back to confirm but couldn't hear the lady, I guess my phone have an issue
standard chartered
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by YeToonde(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
oppytexu:

Standard chartered it is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2015
This finding a supervisor of a thing is tiring. Plus it seems most schools have limited funding for international students and thus don't admit too many.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2015
YeToonde:

Standard chartered it is.

@yetoonde thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2015
favourities101:
standard chartered

@favourities101 I really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lakusi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
favourities101:

Hello, any news so far from ur end? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mrpunter: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good Morning Everyone. I want to say a big thank you to everyone on here, you have no idea how much help you rendering to people. God Bless you all. I want to go for an undergraduate course hopefully Nursing in Canada. I only have my waec and Neco at the moment. But what i am wondering about is my age. I am 25 now, Will be 26 by Nov.. Please with my age which school can i pick or apply for. Or if i cant go with nursing, which course? The financial aspect is not a problem at all. I dont have any relative over there too. I want a course i can do in 2-3 years. urgent reply is needed. Thanks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
The almighty God has done it for me oooo I just got my medical mail now. Thanks be to God. Details coming soon

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennykolabo: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dear House,
Please I need advise.
Got the medical mail and I want for the medicals today(ikeja), however, I was informed that my BP is a bit higher than it should be.
I was advised to come back next Wednesday to see a cardiologist for cardiology report.
Not so happy right now.
Please has anyone experience such before and what could be the implications cos I told the doctor that am very fine and it could be job stress.
Never had surgery before.....
Just don't know what to do next
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
hello @lakusi have u heard anything yet? ..whats ur email addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
lakusi:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER - JAN 2016)

have heard anything yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ist application
Submitted 21st March 2014
Bio same day
Delayed April 11
2nd app
Submitted 8th October 2015
Bio same day
Paper route pg
Medical call today
Oluwa be praised
Just 13 days

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by fatanu: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
obaraima:
Ist application
Submitted 21st March 2014
Bio same day
Delayed April 11
2nd app
Submitted 8th October 2015
Bio same day
Paper route pg
Medical call today
Oluwa be praised
Just 13 days

Pls application thru paper route... Do u submit original doc or photocopy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by judnele: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
kennykolabo:
Dear House,
Please I need advise.
Got the medical mail and I want for the medicals today(ikeja), however, I was informed that my BP is a bit higher than it should be.
I was advised to come back next Wednesday to see a cardiologist for cardiology report.
Not so happy right now.
Please has anyone experience such before and what could be the implications cos I told the doctor that am very fine and it could be job stress.

Someone on this trend has had a similar issue I think part 8 from wat I can remember the test cost additional money but it won't affect ur app since u are sure that u are fine. It's only going to delay u now since dey ask u to come back on Wednesday. Just keep praying I don't think it's worth the panic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by judnele: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
mrpunter:
Good Morning Everyone. I want to say a big thank you to everyone on here, you have no idea how much help you rendering to people. God Bless you all. I want to go for an undergraduate course hopefully Nursing in Canada. I only have my waec and Neco at the moment. But what i am wondering about is my age. I am 25 now, Will be 26 by Nov.. Please with my age which school can i pick or apply for. Or if i cant go with nursing, which course? The financial aspect is not a problem at all. I dont have any relative over there too. I want a course i can do in 2-3 years. urgent reply is needed. Thanks again

You can get admission irrespective of ur age but the issue shld b how to get ur visa 4 u goin for UG at dis age. It's possible but u will av to explain wat u av been doin since sec skul and y u r just going for UG now. Am sure d Gurus in d house will still shed more light on ur issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by livepluslife: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi all,
Am new and very much interested in any program I qualify for. I studied maths/economics with a gpa of 2.8 and I did mba too. Can anyone pls advise on which u university and program I can apply to, as most require a gpa of at least 3. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mrpunter: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
judnele:

You can get admission irrespective of ur age but the issue shld b how to get ur visa 4 u goin for UG at dis age. It's possible but u will av to explain wat u av been doin since sec skul and y u r just going for UG now. Am sure d Gurus in d house will still shed more light on ur issue

Please they should share more light on this pleasee... really need their response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
fatanu:

No more original documents except your SOA... But I will suggest you try to submit color copy. Peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
it was a plain case of over anxiety on ur part, control it.
kennykolabo:
Dear House,
Please I need advise.
Not so happy right now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BidemiZoe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi great people,I appreciate every bit of post on this platform especially the encouragement and timely assistance on different issues. I believe my testimony will make it here one day.

I will like to understand one or two things that seem unclear.
Can someone explain why some people do upfront medicals even they have not been requested to do so?

What is the advantage/disadvantage of paper route and online route?

What is the difference between TRV and study permit?

How long does it take to receive application feedback in VFS office Lekki having tracked that the processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada office Accra since 14/10/2015? I was there on Monday but the guy at the passback counter said it has not arrived. Can someone advice on this.

Thank you for being there always.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BidemiZoe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thank you for your sincere response.
I will surely pick up the application, share the reason for the denial with the house and seek advice on the way forward.
It's not over yet until the testimony is shared with you all.

Generals03:

Bidemi,
I'm sorry to break the news to you but your visa application has been denied. Go pick up your application and know the reasons for denial.
You can repackage and reapply against your January 2016 resumption but if it appears it would be too late then you would have to mail the school and defer your application to allow for considerable time to reapply.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by livepluslife: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
livepluslife:
Hi all,
Am new and very much interested in any program I qualify for. I studied maths/economics with a gpa of 2.8 and I did mba too. Can anyone pls advise on which u university and program I can apply to, as most require a gpa of at least 3. Thanks

Pls help a new friend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dozlion: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi friends, I got an update on my medicals today stating that I passed it. Still today, I was sent a msg on my CIC account that a decision has been made on my application and they requested for my original passport to be submitted to the visa office coupled with the passport request letter sent to me. I ran to Lekki sharply. The guy that collected it said it should be due for collection within five working days.

Hopeful and prayerful.

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by fatanu: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
dozlion:
Hi friends, I got an update on my medicals today stating that I passed it. Still today, I was sent a msg on my CIC account that a decision has been made on my application and they requested for my original passport to be submitted to the visa office coupled with the passport request letter sent to me. I ran to Lekki sharply. The guy that collected it said it should be due for collection within five working days.

Hopeful and prayerful.

was it online or paper route?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dozlion: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's online route. Applied 5th of August. From recent updates, I guess paper is faster
fatanu:

was it online or paper route?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
fatanu:

Photocopy d only originals were the bank soa

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.