Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342810 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Gozychuks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
How much will it cost me to feed and vaccinate 200 broilers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2019
aysnoopy:

Thanks so much. I really appreciate you sir.
I've buyers. they said 4 weeks are sold at #600 or #650 or so.. Though I'll still go for market survey.
am I to spray the pen with hypo or just to wash d floor?

also, how many matured broiler can a pen of 12ftx20ft occupy

jfkenny . I need ur response to dis sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
aysnoopy:
Mr noeloge82 , I've wrote u on whatsapp but I also need to follow this platform.
may name is James.
I need advises from expert in Broilers rearing.
I am about to start poultry farming in 5 days time. just finish d building, and I was told by someone that I'll need to spray it with a particular antibacterial stuffs or so b4 d arrival of d birds.. I no Nothing about poultry.
2ndly is dat, I want to go for 150 birds to be raise for 4 weeks and after that will go for 200birds to raise 100 for 4 weeks and 100 for Dec period. I need to know more about brooding, feeding, and d drug to give them. I'm afraid of loss coz I've invest so much on d building and I can't afford to lose, but I believe with good people in this thread, we'll all succeed together.
I need ur mentoring.. Please help a brother.
I think we have spoken
Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gozychuks:
How much will it cost me to feed and vaccinate 200 broilers
This is an open ened question pls narrow it down for robust answer
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
jfkenny:

Good orientation, u won't have much worry about rain splashes. I will advice that you read pages 1-30 at least of this thread. If u know nothing about poultry as u claim, please and pleaseooo buy 50 birds.this is to get u acquainted with birds. If u don't have 24 hrs or little less electricity supply for heating, then consider charcoal as the weather is still somewhat cold. If the room is too big, build a temporary brooding apartment inside, this is to reduce heat dissipation through unknown holes in the room. As u read, you will know the necessary drugs to buy, antibiotics, vitamins, anti cocci and others ..success in your journey

Good advice
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
noeloge82:

I think we have spoken
Thanks

yes sir.. thanks for today sir.
what type of feed is best for broiler? I heard about breedwell crumbles and breedwell professional. what's the difference sir and also which one is d best feed apart from the above mentioned.
and also how many bag of 25kg feed should I prepare to feed 125 Broilers for 4weeks

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm here.. a new farmer.. lol.
at day 2 (127/127). just place dem in there pen an hr ago.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
aysnoopy:
I'm here.. a new farmer.. lol.
at day 2 (127/127). just place dem in there pen an hr ago.
Good hope d cover is well fitted to d wall to avoid cold

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
aysnoopy:

yes sir.. thanks for today sir.
what type of feed is best for broiler? I heard about breedwell crumbles and breedwell professional. what's the difference sir and also which one is d best feed apart from the above mentioned.
and also how many bag of 25kg feed should I prepare to feed 125 Broilers for 4weeks
Crumbles should be pellets while professional should be mash
For me which super starter feed do u have are your area
125 birds for 4 weeks budget 6 bags +or-
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
noeloge82:

Crumbles should be pellets while professional should be mash
For me which super starter feed do u have are your area
125 birds for 4 weeks budget 6 bags +or-

We have breedwell starter in my area
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
At day 5

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
aysnoopy:

We have breedwell starter in my area

Use it
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Temijohnson: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
U can do it urself , just buy a syringe dissolve d powl pox injectable into 100m of water u can use d syringe to draw d water ml using d measurement on d syring remember if u have 200 birds use 200 ml if its 50 use 50ml then after. D mixture use the syringe to graw out d already mixed liquid and inject each on d lap/thigh
1ml per bird and that's it
So try it and let's see
Blizzle:
I have started administering viral mix, but i'm still looking for a vet to administer injectable vaccine as i dont knw how to go about it myself

Pls @ noeloge can I give this medication to my layers? I missed the fowl pox vaccine. They are laying already and have had mortalities over time from dry fowl pox showing on their beak and wattle.

So I now give them pox treat, pox off 4 days a month.
Pls I need guidance from u cause ure practically knowledgeable in poultry.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2019
hello house.. please help.
one of my 6day old birds can't walk properly. it staggered and inactive. it is d smallest among dem.
please what can I do to safe it

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2019
is due poo normal or mean disease? I found it in d pen dis morning

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
CONNECTING NIGERIA CHARCOAL EXPORTERS(SELLERS) WITH UAE CHARCOAL IMPORTERS(BUYERS)

Our Company is DANITEX MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED (DMCL). We are fully registered Nigerian Limited Liability Company with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)with RC NUMBER 1528631,with Head office in Lagos,Nigeria and a Branch office in Dubai,UAE.

We officially intermediate between Nigeria charcoal Exporters(Sellers) and Dubai charcoal importers(Buyers) for a trustworthy smooth business transaction between both Parties.

The following conditions state's as follows

50% payment against original shipping documents, and 50% balance once buyer clears goods from jebel Ali port Dubai,UAE.

Seller package goods down to the port, and DHL or FedEx original shipping documents like bill of lading, commercial invoice,certificate of origin,parking list, etc over to us in Dubai, UAE

Immediately we receive the original shipping documents we hand it over to the Buyer and receive 50% of the total contract value instantly.

Once buyer clears the goods from jebel Ali port UAE and confirms the quality of the charcoal buyer then issue us the remaining balance of 50%.

And then we immediately transfer your 100% payment to your Bank Account.

This is because Dubai charcoal buyers find it Extremely difficult to send Advance payment to Nigeria Exporters and also Nigeria Exporters find it difficult to send goods without receiving an advance payment from the Dubai Buyers.

With this initiative Nigeria charcoal Exporters will be rest assured that their full payment will be transfer into their accounts with no panic, fear,headache or troubles

And also Dubai charcoal buyers will be rest assured of getting a good quality charcoal with no panic, fear ,headache or troubles

In conclusion trust is the keyword, so my dear Nigeria charcoal Exporters if you can trust us then you are welcome to do business with us.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TRADE MARK.�

For: Danitex Multiglobal Company Limited (DMCL)
Phone: +2348153033881(whatsapp), +2349030570721
Email: sales@danitexexport.com
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Temijohnson:
U can do it urself , just buy a syringe dissolve d powl pox injectable into 100m of water u can use d syringe to draw d water ml using d measurement on d syring remember if u have 200 birds use 200 ml if its 50 use 50ml then after. D mixture use the syringe to graw out d already mixed liquid and inject each on d lap/thigh
1ml per bird and that's it
So try it and let's see
Blizzle:
I have started administering viral mix, but i'm still looking for a vet to administer injectable vaccine as i dont knw how to go about it myself

Pls @ noeloge can I give this medication to my layers? I missed the fowl pox vaccine. They are laying already and have had mortalities over time from dry fowl pox showing on their beak and wattle.

So I now give them pox treat, pox off 4 days a month.
Pls I need guidance from u cause ure practically knowledgeable in poultry.
U can do jabbing of fowl pox vaccine under their feathers with that u don't disturb them especially if u caged them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
aysnoopy:
is due poo normal or mean disease?
I found it in d pen dis morning
Currently how are they
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
noeloge82:
Currently how are they
they are doing fine now. thanks sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2019
aysnoopy:

they are doing fine now. thanks sir
Good job keep it up
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
In d plan to stock for Xmas do not over stock and under feed and make sure to understand d market before stocking

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Do u wish to raise birds for Christmas
But confused on which bird to book

Just chat 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Do you have ur poultry farm around Ondo,ore,Akure,osun
Are u using Dip liter and wood shaving
If u have d above in large quantity contact me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
noeloge82:

How about we in Ibadan, 30mins drive to ikire
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
aysnoopy:

How about we in Ibadan, 30mins drive to ikire

Chat me let me know d qty distance is a bit far but can be worked out
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Always follow up with your vaccine schedule to avoid stories that touch ,livestock is a one take biz second chances are not in d budget ,if u want to go organic make sure its proven organic and not try Maggie and garlic cos d results from such trials are 50/50
Goodluck
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abiola2akin: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Good Morning House, have been following this page for a while now.
I Need Help Pls.
I Found some black poo in my cage this morning,
I gave them first gomboro 5 days ago.
They are 14 days old
Non is sick at the moment
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shakyriri: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Its that time of the year,broiler farmers spring up and get into full gear for end of year birds.
Get it right, once and for all,using the Korean natural method.
No more expensive drugs and charcoal to brood.
Farm naturally,farm smart,not hard

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Abiola2akin:
Good Morning House, have been following this page for a while now.
I Need Help Pls.
I Found some black poo in my cage this morning,
I gave them first gomboro 5 days ago.
They are 14 days old
Non is sick at the moment

Post d pics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:14am On Sep 26, 2019
This is d peak period of booking day old Christmas broilers , be careful not to buy cockeral cos ur looking for broilers of 200+ cos as at today u can't get that, make good use of cash at hand don't borrow money to stock and then keep non good feeding and medication the result will be negative.
Take care of ur birds to get d best results
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.