Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,904 members, 7,824,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (344492 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Olobojay(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Agrited is numero uno! But it won't do well on poor feed or management. Never ration feed for agritred Ross broilers. They have the fastest growing breed in the market.

If you are going to use the general commercial feed, skip agrited

Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Olobojay(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2018
noeloge82:

Both are very good once u manage the birds you will see results
Thanks so much
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Its called bumble feet. It a used by a hard surface without adequate liter.

Solution is put adequate liter on ground and avoid it being dirty. A picture would have given out more info to actual causative agent.
They are inside cage Sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jummy2010:

They are inside cage Sir
That's why they have bumble foot.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That's why they have bumble foot.
This is the picture of one sir

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jummy2010:

This is the picture of one sir
The surface is too hard for them. This looks like real punishment.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

The surface is too hard for them. This looks like real punishment.
OK will make adjustment sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Mr noeloge thank you very much sir. The birds are active now except those with swollen legs. God bless you sir,I'm grateful
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by chio75(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Is there any drug\supplement I can use 2 boost my birds comb growth,drugs dat can make it reddish & big.
Thanks, house.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samuel25(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
My 8 weeks broilers are not rushing feed again and they are getting lighter, pls what can be the problem and the solution.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2018
chio75:

Dz birds are 8wks & their size isn't encouraging, a vet. doc. in my area said I should minimize their water intake & am wondering.
pls how do I stop their watery pooing.
The only way to control watery poo is to treat coccidiosis properly and make broilers how cool because during hot broiler drink alot of water
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ambient: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
How much is doc now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by PrincewithGod(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
ambient:
How much is doc now
Just search for DOC on this platform, you will get the info you are looking for.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jummy2010:
Mr noeloge thank you very much sir. The birds are active now except those with swollen legs. God bless you sir,I'm grateful
It's your time to smile don't worry
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
chio75:

Is there any drug\supplement I can use 2 boost my birds comb growth,drugs dat can make it reddish & big.
Thanks, house.

Why not feed properly,if they are female broilers you know their comb cannot be that big but if u feed properly the body weight and comb will gradually grow
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
samuel25:
My 8 weeks broilers are not rushing feed again and they are getting lighter, pls what can be the problem and the solution.
What are their condition now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
ambient:
How much is doc now
The prices of broiler Doc differs from one hatchery to another but currently you can get broiler Doc between 140-175 depending on your choice of birds
U can chat me on 08135348909 for more details
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samuel25(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
noeloge82:
it remains the same
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samuel25(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
noeloge82:
it remains the same
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
samuel25:

it remains the same
The bumpy foot, it has water inside right
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
At this time anyone that has broilers for sales should start preparing d sales point latest from 15 of December displays will start depending on the no of birds

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mr noeloge i have come again, my birds are dieing daily with no sign of sickness or disease. Pls help me out sir. Thank you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Jummy2010:
Mr noeloge i have come again, my birds are dieing daily with no sign of sickness or disease. Pls help me out sir. Thank you

How are u doing, sorry about d birds
Have u checked for any moving organisms under d feather, when was d last u gave them treatment and what did u treat, do they die at nights or during d day and u don't notice their weaknesses before dying
Pls explain to give a better pic of their situation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2018
noeloge82:

How are u doing, sorry about d birds
Have u checked for any moving organisms under d feather, when was d last u gave them treatment and what did u treat, do they die at nights or during d day and u don't notice their weaknesses before dying
Pls explain to give a better pic of their situation
No I didn't check any movement under the feather,I gave lasota two weeks ago and antibiotics last week,they die in the evening around six'oclock everyday since Sunday evening. Yes no weakness. Thank you sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Jummy2010:

No I didn't check any movement under the feather,I gave lasota two weeks ago and antibiotics last week,they die in the evening around six'oclock everyday since Sunday evening. Yes no weakness. Thank you sir

Pls check the body And let me know how far and look around do u see any cream colour poo
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Don't because you studied animal science or u understand Google Search so much believe you know everything about animal husbandry, situation changes with same symptoms but different treatment, daily practicals In the farm and a little ask for help will do you so good.

Example not all red poo is cocci

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zionema(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
noeloge82:
Don't because you studied animal science or u understand Google Search so much believe you know everything about animal husbandry, situation changes with same symptoms but different treatment, daily practicals In the farm and a little ask for help will do you so good.

Example not all red poo is cocci
TRUE.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ogagajoseph: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
pls house which is the best hatchery for days old cockerels
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Ogagajoseph:
pls house which is the best hatchery for days old cockerels
Any good hatchery is OK, cockerels have no special stain to go for, just buy and manage well

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
As of today 22 December if you are not selling ur Christmas birds then it's getting late cos from tommorow the market will be flooded with all types of birds don't wait for d last minute to display to avoid selling for selling sake
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ganasy: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Good morning house. Pls some of our noilers are dying. The ones that are weak have discharge from mouth and nose, close their eyes while standing, watery greenish poo but only a few. I also noticed some small insect move on their body.
Thank you for your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.