Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,951 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. (5701 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
A friend of mine was having problem with a certain course and decided to see the lecturer in charge. He knocked and entered the office and was shocked with what he saw. The lecturer hold the female student on her two laps while she was sitting on the office table and was seriously banging her like it was his first time. He apologized and ran out quickly but the lecturer, with his left hand pulled back his trousers and ran after my friend. My friend made a big mistake and waited for the lecturer to grab him. The lecturer accused him of not knocking, he took my friends name and told him that he will never pass his course which was a four unit core course. After the incidence, he came to seek my advice which I told him to report to school authority but he was afraid. According to my friend, the female student was putting on a very mini skirt which made it very possible for the lecturer to embark on a quick action. Parents in the house always put gean trousers in your daughters luggages before sending them to school. Ladies with mini skirts are dangerous. Thanks.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by 1miccza: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
He should visit the dean of student affairs or the SUG president and discuss with them
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
A friend of mine was having problem with a certain course and decided to see the lecturer in charge. He knocked and entered the office and was shocked with what he saw. The lecturer hold the female student on her two laps while she was sitting on the office table and was seriously banging her like it was his first time. He apologized and ran out quickly but the lecturer, with his left hand pulled back his trousers and ran after my friend. My friend made a big mistake and waited for the lecturer to grab him. The lecturer accused him of not knocking, he took my friends name and told him that he will never pass his course which was a four unit core course. After the incidence, he came to seek my advice which I told him to report to school authority but he was afraid. According to my friend, the female student was putting on a very mini skirt which made it very possible for the lecturer to embark on a quick action. Parents in the house always put gean trousers in your daughters luggages before sending them to school. Ladies with mini skirts are dangerous. Thanks.
This is what happens when you are on wrong medication
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
1miccza:
He should visit the dean of student affairs or the SUG president and discuss with them
The lecturer got a point he is supposed to knock before coming in.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by flowfury(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ur frnd is d most lousy human being present on earth...
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by 1miccza: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The lecturer got a point he is supposed to knock before coming in.

Yeah but the lecturers statement is more like a death sentence he has to look for either close lecturers or these people i've stated if he wants to graduate..
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah but the lecturers statement is more like a death sentence he has to look for either close lecturers or these people i've stated if he wants to graduate..
Let him go and meet the lecturer again
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Your friend sha....that kain thing... Na run e suppose run. As dem don catch am, let him go and beg, reporting is not a good idea for now. If he can find the girl the lecturer was with, he should go with her and beg maybe lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by 1miccza: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Let him go and meet the lecturer again

Do you think that would turn out fine?Cos these lecturers are like demons oo
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by donmelinga(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
1miccza:

He do not have any evidence of dat. He should just meet d lecturer and talk with him, Man to Man. That will settle it.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by 1miccza: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
donmelinga:

He do not have any evidence of dat. He should just meet d lecturer and talk with him, Man to Man. That will settle it.

That's also not a bad idea my fear is the lecturer might not grant him audience

1 Like

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
1miccza:

Do you think that would turn out fine?Cos these lecturers are like demons oo
Hmmm...I go with your advice then.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Jhenny(f): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
so u mean d lecturer ran after ur friend with his balls hanging or what,i dont understand. Lol,ur story sounds untrue

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by lekankolade(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
if I were that your friend, I will walk up to the lecture and I will make sure I mention his name and what he did during our conversation while my phone is put on Recording

me : good morning Mr Banger
lect: morning
me :sir, my name is Adaeze and I'm here to plead to u sir
lect : what happened
me : the last time I came here I met u with a student making love on dis your table, u saw me that day and made a statement that I won't graduate because of what I saw that day
lect :keep shut my friend
me : sir, I just want to beg u that no one will hear about the issue, just please don't fail me
lect : get out of my office you bastard

I will dash out of his ofc and go straight to the SUG with the recorded conversation, report d man and do my best during his exam......any funny step after dat , the whole campus will hear ......

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by eyamensah(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

Ur story wud av made sense if u didnt add some silly lies init...so ur fren ran out and d lecturer used his left hand to pull up his trousers...how did u know it was his left hand dat was used to pull up his trouser? So ur fren ran away n came back to watch d man use his left hand to arrange his trousers? And wats d possibility of a lecturer who juz got caught in d act running faster dan ur fren to catch up wid him and get his name? Mtscheeeewwwww!!! Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 3:12am On Aug 28, 2015
eyamensah:

Ur story wud av made sense if u didnt add some silly lies init...so ur fren ran out and d lecturer used his left hand to pull up his trousers...how did u know it was his left hand dat was used to pull up his trouser? So ur fren ran away n came back to watch d man use his left hand to arrange his trousers? And wats d possibility of a lecturer who juz got caught in d act running faster dan ur fren to catch up wid him and get his name? Mtscheeeewwwww!!! Rubbish!!!
It is a true story op. The young man told me he saw that before taking off. The lecturer was very quick and eager to catch him.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by likila: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2015
lekankolade:
if I were that your friend, I will walk up to the lecture and I will make sure I mention his name and what he did during our conversation while my phone is put on Recording

me : good morning Mr Banger
lect: morning
me :sir, my name is Adaeze and I'm here to plead to u sir
lect : what happened
me : the last time I came here I met u with a student making love on dis your table, u saw me that day and made a statement that I won't graduate because of what I saw that day
lect :keep shut my friend
me : sir, I just want to beg u that no one will hear about the issue, just please don't fail me
lect : get out of my office you bastard

I will dash out of his ofc and go straight to the SUG with the recorded conversation, report d man and do my best during his exam......any funny step after dat , the whole campus will hear ......

this still does not prove anything.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by uchebest2006(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
You for snap the pics!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by carboblanko(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Pics please undecided
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Omooo if na me that lecturer tell that one I will play this trick on him. I will laugh out loud and tell him no problem, that since he wants to play god, even Odin was killed. looked into his eyes and tell him if I fail his course I will leave the school and that makes him a dead man walking. I will smile at him this way and walk out.

Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Marcus2(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm, I don't believe this shit you mean to tell me your friend gave the dean his name willingly simply because he held his clothe.
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Knocking etiquette but these things vary, I think lecturers should be careful, I can shut your door if you must do because, once a student knocks, he or she can pull the handle and enter after the first knock though some lecturers would prefer you waiting for a response before you gain entrance... He should go back to him an apologise once more, promising. not to disclose the incident, write letters, that kinda stuff, its nothing deep if a lecturer bangs a student, once its a consensual make out, its their choice
Re: My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. by skelewu404(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
i dont believe this story how did the lecturer who am sure as his trousers below his kneel level was able to catch ur friend.

this is skelewu404[/size][size=8pt] on point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly hair / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? / My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.