Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family (5690 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Rabbi4real: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello ma,

I need your quick intervention in this matter. Its my younger sister o. She wants to shame the family.

My sister is 35 years old. She was engaged to someone for four years and the entire family saw that relationship as leading no where. We told her to leave her boyfriend who kept posting her for several years. He was in Ukraine and kept promising her marriage until we found out that he was dating a white girl who has given him two sons.
My sister was heart broken but she realized it was over.

My wife and I asked her to come live with us as the family was worried that the breakup will affect her so much that she might do something terrible. She started living with us for almost a year now. This girl has been difficult to live with but my wife, being a very understanding woman, keeps begging me to allow her...to continue living with us.

My sister is lazy...does not help out with any chores in the house....all she does is watch TV and eat. We found her a job but she resigned saying it was too far for her. She has been at home doing nothing. I think the breakdown of her relationship made her loose every sense in her head....About four months ago, my wife called me very worried...she said she saw...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/07/my-sister-is-a-disgrace-see-how-she-has-gone-ahead-to-bring-shame-to-my-family/

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by stupidmod2: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2021
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2021
I don't understand you. Do you expect her to be running errands like a 16 yr old girl for you people at her age?

If not for her condition, shes not suppose to be staying with you at her age? By now she should be controlling and managing her own home. So don't expect much from her. Besides she's there to recover from the emotional trauma.

About the job. Please she's an adult and knows what is good for her. That she's staying with you doesn't mean she can't make choices and decisions for herself or even reject an offer if it's not palatable for her. Stop dictating to her please. She's not a baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by habsydiamond(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Oga complete ur story I no get time to read cos I dey find my slippers

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Samakus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
I don't understand you. Do you expect her to be running errands like a 16 yr old girl for you people at her age?

If not for her condition, shes not suppose to be staying with you at her age? By now she should be controlling and managing her own home. So don't expect much from her. Besides she's there to recover from the emotional trauma.

About the job. Please she's an adult and knows what is good for her. That she's staying with you doesn't mean she can't make choices and decisions for herself or even reject an offer if it's not palatable for her. Stop dictating to her please. She's not a baby.

Are you for real? A lazy ass woman who is lazying about at home knows what is good for her? Newsflash! She doesn't!! And she definitely needs a big dressing down. What da God-damn Bleep!

Check somewhere and she will be shaming a hustling guy, calling him broke but she can't put herself to good productive use

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Samakus:

Are you for real? A lazy ass woman who is lazying about at home knows what is good for her? Newsflash! She doesn't!! And she definitely needs a big dressing down. What da God-damn Bleep!

Check somewhere and she will be shaming a hustling guy, calling him broke but she can't put herself to good productive use

Remember she's still emotionally traumatized and not yet in the right frame of mind to think straight or do anything.

Stop calling her names. She's till going through a lot. What she needs now is words of consolation and moral support. Not criticisms and condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Samakus(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Remember she's still emotionally traumatized and not yet in the right frame of mind to think straight or do anything.

Stop calling her names. She's till going through a lot. What she needs now is words of consolation and moral support. Not criticisms and condemnation.

Nah. I won't sugarcoat it for her. She needs to raise herself and go out there and work. What emotional trauma? Someone that has worked for 6months and resigned on the reason that her place of work is far?

My dear, that lady is plain lazy! And it's because she has people spoonfeeding her. If not, body for don tell am

It's funny how some ladies expect to be treated with kids gloves when every human needs to be told the ugly truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Foxie: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Foxie: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rabbi4real:
Hello ma,

I need your quick intervention in this matter. Its my younger sister o. She wants to shame the family.

My sister is 35 years old. She was engaged to someone for four years and the entire family saw that relationship as leading no where. We told her to leave her boyfriend who kept posting her for several years. He was in Ukraine and kept promising her marriage until we found out that he was dating a white girl who has given him two sons.

My wife and I asked her to come live with us as the family was worried that the breakup will affect her so much that she might do something terrible. She started living with us for almost a year now. This girl has been difficult to live with but my wife, being a very understanding woman, keeps begging me to allow her...to continue living with us.

My sister is lazy...does not help out with any chores in the house....all she does is watch TV and eat. We found her a job but she resigned saying it was too far for her. She has been at home doing nothing. I think the breakdown of her relationship made her loose every sense in her head....About four months ago, my wife called me very worried...she said she saw...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/07/my-sister-is-a-disgrace-see-how-she-has-gone-ahead-to-bring-shame-to-my-family/
…she said she saw my sister with our tenant, talking and flirting really close.

This tenant of ours is a chronic womanizer. The wife separated from him because of his womanizing. The wife is such a sweetheart…they have 3 children. My wife and myself have been praying for their marriage. We have personally counselled the man to stop all these behaviors and he says he will but he keeps doing it but he now hides it from us.

For us, to find my sister talking to this man, we were worried. She denied anything was happening with them. But days later, my wife said that my sister has been going to this tenant’s flat. Before we knew it, my sister started going there daily….soon as we left for work, she would go to his flat and spend the entire day. I was livid with anger.

I warned her to stop this rubbish or I send her packing. I explained to her that the man’s wife is a friend to us and we are hoping for a reconciliation for them..my sister said she is not the one that chased the woman away …so its not her business….Do you know my sister moved out of our house and moved into this man’s flat? I was so angry…I told my parents…I called my people and told them I had washed my hands over this girl. I called my tenant and he refused to pick my calls.

Why must my sister always find men who are involved to be with…men who will only take advantage of her and dump her…my sister had the audacity to say that if we want her happiness we should stay out of this….is this the only man in the world? Is she cursed or what?

The only thing I can do is give the guy a quit notice but his rent is not due until September. My own sister has decided to disgrace me. I am even a Deacon. She lives in his flat day and night. She has sent message to my folks that the she and the tenant are in love and everyone should back off cos she is an adult….

How do I explain this to this man’s wife? Will it not look like I planted my sister to come and take away her husband? The woman even sent us happy new year message. I am praying she does not hear about my sister before we can do anything about this situation.

The next thing am thinking is…maybe I should call the police and drag this girl out and give her the beating of her life. What kind of rubbish is this? Please advise me…cos before this girl will disgrace me and my family…I will get police to drag her out and beat the living daylight out of her.

Anonymous
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by missjekyll: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Foxie:

This tenant of ours is a chronic womanizer. The wife separated from him because of his womanizing. The wife is such a sweetheart…they have 3 children. My wife and myself have been praying for their marriage. We have personally counselled the man to stop all these behaviors and he says he will but he keeps doing it but he now hides it from us.

For us, to find my sister talking to this man, we were worried. She denied anything was happening with them. But days later, my wife said that my sister has been going to this tenant’s flat. Before we knew it, my sister started going there daily….soon as we left for work, she would go to his flat and spend the entire day. I was livid with anger.

I warned her to stop this rubbish or I send her packing. I explained to her that the man’s wife is a friend to us and we are hoping for a reconciliation for them..my sister said she is not the one that chased the woman away …so its not her business….Do you know my sister moved out of our house and moved into this man’s flat? I was so angry…I told my parents…I called my people and told them I had washed my hands over this girl. I called my tenant and he refused to pick my calls.

Why must my sister always find men who are involved to be with…men who will only take advantage of her and dump her…my sister had the audacity to say that if we want her happiness we should stay out of this….is this the only man in the world? Is she cursed or what?

The only thing I can do is give the guy a quit notice but his rent is not due until September. My own sister has decided to disgrace me. I am even a Deacon. She lives in his flat day and night. She has sent message to my folks that the she and the tenant are in love and everyone should back off cos she is an adult….

How do I explain this to this man’s wife? Will it not look like I planted my sister to come and take away her husband? The woman even sent us happy new year message. I am praying she does not hear about my sister before we can do anything about this situation.

The next thing am thinking is…maybe I should call the police and drag this girl out and give her the beating of her life. What kind of rubbish is this? Please advise me…cos before this girl will disgrace me and my family…I will get police to drag her out and beat the living daylight out of her.

Anonymous

Give the tenant a quit notice. They can take their crap elsewhere. You can only advice your sister but some people do not just learn from others,it has to happen to them.
Let her be but leave your door and heart open. they no de sell sibling for market o.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Saintmary(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Foxie:

Anonymous

You are calling a 35 year old grown woman 'this girl'.

I blame the woman who could not respect herself and stooped low enough to squat with you.

You are the worst brother I have ever come across. So horrible.

I can't imagine the level of trauma that must have driven her into the arms of a rogue.
So sad.

I hope she picks up her life soonest. Without your help!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by RSAV: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Explain everything to the man's wife before she finds out herself.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Samakus:

Nah. I won't sugarcoat it for her. She needs to raise herself and go out there and work. What emotional trauma? Someone that has worked for 6months and resigned on the reason that her place of work is far?

My dear, that lady is plain lazy! And it's because she has people spoonfeeding her. If not, body for don tell am

It's funny how some ladies expect to be treated with kids gloves when every human needs to be told the ugly truth.
you sound ignorant. Go and read on the signs of depression. That's how it starts
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by greatness77: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rabbi4real:
Hello ma,

are u drunk? OP how old is your wife? is she your elder or younger sister? answer fast I want to bombard you
nuclear radiative fallout curses LOADING........
ans me fast before I start bombarding you with amphibious and electromagnetic curse dat will isolate u on nairaland for decades

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by greatness77: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2021
I remembered d day I was heartbroken though not by woman, I was disappointed by someone whom I trusted very well, for 4 good year d only thing that keeps coming my mind is suicide until I was delivered but till today I've not fully recovered from the trauma, heartbreaking is real bro, 35yrs old? menopause loading, do not play with your sisters emotion so she won't commit suicide, finally let truth be told dating your tenant is bad sha but find a peaceful means to sort it out, violence never settle problem but do not pursue her in your house no matter what, again find anything dat will expose her to the public maybe establishing business for her in the market by God's grace she will see another man dat will love her, age is no longer with her again ooo!!
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Samakus(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you sound ignorant. Go and read on the signs of depression. That's how it starts

If telling her raise herself, go out there and work is being ignorant, I will do it over and over again.

The country is hard for everybody. Nobody needs to be a lazy parasite.

And I don't care how anybody sees it. This period is not for any person residing in Nigeria to fold his/her hands and expect another person to be feeding you ( especially if you are not the the person's spouse).

I repeat, she should find something productive to engage herself in

Edited***

If she was productive, chances are that she won't fall for the rogue neighbour. But she's not, and staying at home doing nothing made her to always see the neighbour guy and then fall for him.
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Foxie: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Saintmary:

You are calling a 35 year old grown woman 'this girl'.

I blame the woman who could not respect herself and stooped low enough to squat with you.

You are the worst brother I have ever come across. So horrible.

I can't imagine the level of trauma that must have driven her into the arms of a rogue.
So sad.

I hope she picks up her life soonest. Without your help!
Easy Bro! I only copied and pasted the story so you don't bother clicking on the link of the OP.
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Rabbi4real: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Foxie:
Easy Bro! I only copied and pasted the story so you don't bother clicking on the link of the OP.
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Saintmary(f): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foxie:
As long as it's on record that anyone who treats his sister in such a manner is a horrible person, I'm satisfied.
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Adonis86(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hiring the police to beat up your sister for the decision she made at her age is wrong and ungodly my deacon.

I'll advise you refund your tenant his rent and give him a quit notice otherwise, he should stop accommodating your sister. He got to choose between staying in your house and your sister.

Finally, bundle your sister back to the village... I guess she's the last born. Mostly not well trained.
Re: My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family by Rabbi4real: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
greatness77:
are u drunk? OP how old is your wife? is she your elder or younger sister? answer fast I want to bombard you
nuclear radiative fallout curses LOADING........
ans me fast before I start bombarding you with amphibious and electromagnetic curse dat will isolate u on nairaland for decades

(1) (Reply)

To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. / A Nairalander Wedding Today. / This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.