Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,170 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (22578 Views)

Leadership Crisis: PDP May Die - Mimiko / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by otabuko(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2015
H
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Rest in pisis PDP cool
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Teryfik(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by philips70(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Passingshot, what did I tell you? After you copied all the mods this is what happened. Most important thing is the info is disseminated widely.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Where are them wailers?

This Okupe should STFU.

After all the noise he made about the opposition when the PDP was in power.

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
we need at least two strong parties in Nigeria... not one or else APC would turn into another PDP.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by j4sure(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
How come?
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
na lie jare! abi na you wan kill am?
they will bounce back eventually.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by wildchild1: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I remember the way Okupe was always defending GEJ on channels.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Holyfield1(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
dp has been dying an incremental death on its life support since the time Obj openly tore their card before market women in one of their weekly markets at his Ota home.

The Nigerian people only gave it the final blow by pulling the plug on the 28th of March this years, when we declared at the ballot 'enough is enough' just a few months after the pdp card was shredded by the EBORA of Owu.

The pdp needs more than total overhauling, they need to change the name. it has been stigmatized.

Any overhauling without a name change is non starter and even with that, their chances remain unsure, because it is the same old wine in a new wine skin

I have suggested these two names before

1. New Creature Peoples'Party - NCPP
2. The Redeemed Peoples' Party - RPP
Comment copied from punchng.com grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by easiaq(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
nonsense Okupe dat says if APC survive a year he ll change his name,now running his mouth on media about PDP survival..

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by babslamin: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
“At the end of the day, the APC may not meet the expectations of Nigerians or may, in fact, fail outright over time but the PDP, as it is presently constituted, will not be an acceptable alternative to the majority of Nigerians now or in the future.”

Okupe, who was one of President Muhammadu Buhari’s biggest critics during the run-up to the last presidential election, said both the APC and the PDP lacked ideologies and proper leaders.

Indomie done comot for the brain.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by money121(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by saintkel(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
I dnt think PDP will die. The way PMB is going about northernizing Nigeria calls for another change cos its not the change we clamoured for. PDP should try and put dia heads together cos I see them back in 2019

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
PDP- The most corrupt political party in Africa(judging with people's opinion) but yet, it is also the best political party in Nigeria .. I'm sure in the next four years , we all going to knw d real diff btw PDP and APC... Doyin is a traitor.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by seedorfg(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
okuigbe the prophet , anyways pdp are free to die, but another opposition will emerge nah,

Wailing-wailers what do you have to say about this
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Rotimi47: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:

Source:http://www.punchng.com/politics/pdp-may-soon-die-says-okupe/

Dokpesi is a wrong choice if PDP is to make head way.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by salmonkay: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Amen.for the first time okupe said right thing.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by GudluckIBB(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Same Man that said Buhari will never rule this country!

Lord turn my enemies words around like their poo-poo and make them eat it.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
niceguy7:
B4 nko.....infact they hv already dug their pit....jst to be buried na him remain.
na you kill am? U better get serious with life and concentrate more on ur family affairs... PDP 4 Life.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DaBullIT(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
TRUTH IS BITTER

If pdp's soul is crawling, it'll have gotten to heaven 3 times already grin grin grin
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
You guys don't know what you are saying!

APC is going to even die earlier than expected...

Only there appointments is causing trouble!
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by osazeeblue01: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
What is the different between the two parties? To me they are the same. One is good in talking snapping photos.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
na you kill am? U better get serious with life and concentrate more on ur family affairs... PDP 4 Life.

Don't mind them... They are just fooling around. This one wen there Oga is appointing only northerner, body go tell them...

They will start coming back!
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DavidRWaller: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Unlimitedoye: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
Pdp has been dying an incremental death on its life support since the time Obj openly tore their card before market women in one of their weekly markets at his Ota home.

The Nigerian people only gave it the final blow by pulling the plug on the 28th of March this years, when we declared at the ballot 'enough is enough' just a few months after the pdp card was shredded by the EBORA of Owu.

The pdp needs more than total overhauling, they need to change the name. it has been stigmatized.

Any overhauling without a name change is non starter and even with that, their chances remain unsure, because it is the same old wine in a new wine skin

I have suggested these two names before

1. New Creature Peoples'Party - NCPP
2. The Redeemed Peoples' Party - RPP
confam ni
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by batstan(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy Who let the bas.tard barking wayward dog out?
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Tintinnoty(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
laffing of this thread
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
samx4real:

Don't mind them... They are just fooling around. This one wen there Oga is appointing only northerner, body go tell them...

They will start coming back!
Thank u my fellow PDP brother... GEJ is our own President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects N’assembly’s Peace Deal On Budget - Punch / Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.