Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (22588 Views)

Leadership Crisis: PDP May Die - Mimiko / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Jalinco: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
PDP is already dead. Get well soon Okupe
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by chinchum(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
quite ironic.

I thought 24 months ago, he said the APC will die soon.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
apc is sick already.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Generalk007: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
pdp is dead already
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by mentorandfriend(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
PDP is suffering because of defection by its members.

All these our political parties have no ideology.
The question is, what does PDP stand for? What does APC stand for and what makes them unique?

We can't answer these questions because there is no clear ideology from both sides.

The politicians that make up the parties are only after money and their own stomachs, they go where the money is.
Since PDP is no longer in control, they are all moving away.

If they have the nation's interest at heart, I expect them to remain in their party and constitute a strong and viable opposition to the ruling party by offering criticisms to ensure that the right things are done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by batstan(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
Comment copied from punchng.com grin grin grin grin

Busted!

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by segend(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
“The credibility of the party as a veritable political alternative to the APC has been nearly irreparably damaged. Some of the recent disclosures and more that may come up from the impending probes will further damage the national acceptability of the party

What did PDP do that okupenisnscared of being revealed by probes.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by DONSMITH123(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
tonimenia:
I agreed with you on that,

it needs a complete rebirth!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

Scam!!! Beware
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
PDP is suffering because of defection by its members.

All these our political parties have no ideology.
The question is, what does PDP stand for? What does APC stand for and what makes them unique?

We can't answer these questions because there is no clear ideology from both sides.

The politicians that make up the parties are only after money and their own stomachs, they go where the money is.
Since PDP is no longer in control, they are all moving away.

If they have the nation's interest at heart, I expect them to remain in their party and constitute a strong and viable opposition to the ruling party by offering criticisms to ensure that the right things are done.

you are correct my bro...no ideology..no plan..no focus..anywhere hungry belle face na so them go go....no integrity whatsoever...
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Smooyis(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Let them bring in Donald Duke as their presidential flag bearer coupled with other reformations, then we will know that they are serious.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Orikinla(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
TRUTH IS BITTER
Beni.
Otito koro bi bitter leaf.
Sugbon, agbo gidi ni.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin
May God never let Nigerians see a calamitous PDP government again. Will anyone in his right frame of mind, see, hear and witness the various cankerworms coming out from various quarters of the polity and still think such a political party like PDP will not die? No. PDP must die. Let them come out with a new name, Nigerians will get them and vote against them.

This same Okupe predicted APC's death within a year of its formation. The party rendered him jobless within two years. I'll take his predictions with a pinch of salt!

PDP has been dying an incremental death on its life support since the time OBJ openly tore their card before market women in one of their weekly markets at his Ota home.

The Nigerian people only gave it the final blow by pulling the plug on the 28th of March this years, when we declared at the ballot 'enough is enough' just a few months after the pdp card was shredded by the EBORA of Owu.

The pdp needs more than total overhauling, they need to change the name. it has been stigmatized.

Any overhauling without a name change is non starter and even with that, their chances remain unsure, because it is the same old wine in a new wine skin

I have suggested these two names before

1. New Creature Peoples Party - NCPP
2. The Redeemed Peoples Party - RPP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by philips70(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
samx4real:
You guys don't know what you are saying!

APC is going to even die earlier than expected...

Only there appointments is causing trouble!

That's not true. PMB is taking a gamble. If his appointments turns Nigeria around for good, it will be to his favour and will be a template for future presidents. If it fails then he and his party go down with it.
At the end of the day if his team brings about a better Nigeria nobody will remember the ethnicity of the appointees.

1 Like

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by experimentist: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
wetin dis bastarrd dey talk? party that I singlehandedly bury 3 months ago.. mad fat goat.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by PassingShot(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:
Passingshot, what did I tell you? After you copied all the mods this is what happened. Most important thing is the info is disseminated widely.
When I saw it, I first checked the date and the poster. I was surprised it wasn't that of yesterday.

But why?
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by itsobasi: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
unbeleivable
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by deiikonac(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by flokii: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
TANoids go don pee their pants.. Chai! grin
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by blackboy(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2015
True assertion Mr. Doyin however PDP needs rebranding if not a change of name. This is Nigeria PDP or whatever Nigerians always come up with surprises during elections.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by benzion72(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
PDP is dead and shall never rise again. How many generator have heave a sigh of relive. How many family income have being shore up from saving from diesel to power generator at home and at work. How many people can now sleep soundly without generator noise. Hey I remember my house at Akinyele Bus stop where there are 6 flats and 6 generator all working at the same time. O God let PDP never, Never rise again. Any pary where I see any PDP member na to Usen Bolt that is to say pick race
Will you see Abbah Moro in a party and go and qew behind him after collecting 1k from job seekers and kill 21 innocent soul in a sham interview. I hate PDP than shit
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by litetias(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Rest in Pieces

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
cheesy
what is funny.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Firefire(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
what is funny.

The lies...
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by philips70(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

When I saw it, I first checked the date and the poster. I was surprised it wasn't that of yesterday.

But why?

Only the mods and Seun can answer this. Before this I created 2 sensitive threads, copied them and same. Again, only they know. Am not bothered.

By the way, once again whoever knows the whereabouts of barcanista should please speak up.

cc dearpreye, Izonwei, truckpusher, anonimi
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Maybe pdp should change name like ad,ac,acn,cpc/apc,but their attitude doesn't change.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by bigerboy200: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
osazeeblue01:
What is the different between the two parties? To me they are the same. One is good in talking snapping photos.
Yeah..den d other is good not only at stealing but also in encouraging others to steal by saying "stealing is not corruption"..
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Pidggin(f): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
ka shi ma wo, long live PDP
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol caught in the act grin grin
Holyfield1:
Comment copied from punchng.com grin grin grin grin
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:

That's not true. PMB is taking a gamble. If his appointments turns Nigeria around for good, it will be to his favour and will be a template for future presidents. If it fails then he and his party go down with it.
At the end of the day if his team brings about a better Nigeria nobody will remember the ethnicity of the appointees.

A gamble in this odd hour?
Now u see that APC as a party is a gamble, so they shouldn't be chanting PDP to die soon.

Note: Biafra & d rest of Nigeria is watching.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by niceguy7(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
na you kill am? U better get serious with life and concentrate more on ur family affairs... PDP 4 Life.
People deceiving people.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Thank u my fellow PDP brother... GEJ is our own President.

GEJ for life! cool
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Tbest20(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Amen in jesus name,amina insha allha,Amin ati ase in yoruba.Doyin is a disgraceful 2 yoruba tribe[quote author=free2ryhme post=37416841] grin
May God never let Nigerians see a calamitous PDP government again. Will anyone in his right frame of mind, see, hear and witness the various cankerworms coming out from various quarters of the polity and still think such a political party like PDP will not die? No. PDP must die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme / Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.