Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction (2474 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by money121(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Not too long ago, I started seeing a man who is handsome, loving, kind; in fact, everything I like in a man. I totally fell for him and was convinced we had a future together. We went out together and everything was fine.

Nothing sexual happened between us in the first couple of dates, apart from a few kisses on the check and a hug.
I was ready to take things a little further, but I wasn’t prepared for what happened the next time I saw him.
He parked the car at a quiet spot and begged me to give him MouthAction.
I was shocked. I told him I’d rather get to know him better as we’d only been seeing each other a few weeks, and he got annoyed and upset.
I suggested we could do it another time, but now I’m not so sure. Do you think he’s trying to use me sexually?

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/he-parked-his-car-at-quiet-spot-begged.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by sirnature: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2015
I refuse 2 comment
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2015
who cares...
suck that thang
or stop going out with him.
#simple
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Will you do it if he propose to you first?
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Nutrition1: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
You are a mature adult. You don't need Nairaland to help you take the next steps.

And a male posting this is ....People no get job again
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Sandydayz(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
angry
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Rajjah(f): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm, eleyi gidi gan .
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Arbiola(f): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2015
money121:

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/he-parked-his-car-at-quiet-spot-begged.html
Guy I have a job for u.. U want to fool us abi?
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by correctyourself(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
money121:

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/he-parked-his-car-at-quiet-spot-begged.html

If you do would lose your self respect, moreover, is that the kind of man you wish to have? well, I'm sure he has been doing it with other women that is why he boldly asked you to do it, in other words you are one of the numerous women he has been and wants to have it with you, and there is possibility of dumping you later. Please avoid it.

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by dmola(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2015
bt serzly wat kinda advise r u xpectin here ,especially wn the OP is a male .........

dude choke on his dick alrdy
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
mehn that nigga is crazy!!
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Nichobabe(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP are you gay?
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by orchmani(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
If u like the dude bleep him sharply and stop making noise......bt if u no want free him and never ask him for anything again.......why must u take weeks or months b4 u gv a man punny...a niggar dat wants to dump u will dump u even u take years to give him punny.....
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by brize(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
No ooo, he is trying to use you religiously
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by Yungmilio2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
make your decision now and regret it later - but there is nothing to regret if you make dat decision urself
u will surely learn from what is going to happen next
l
jobless people full NL sha
Re: He Parked His Car At A Quiet Spot, Begged Me For MouthAction by chii8(f): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hian...

Nka nbe

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Your Hubby Later? / How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.