Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health (2474 Views)

Guys!!! These 3 Sex Positions Can Break Your Pen!s (photos) / Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello guys! These are what your Erection says about your heart health, read here
If you have erection problems, you should always consult a doctor but now, thanks to a new study, you have another reason. According to Australian researchers, the wellbeing of men with even relatively minor erectile difficulties could be at risk of ‘silent’ heart disease and an increased risk of dying early. The study found that, if you’re a man with erectile dysfunction, you are more likely to be admitted to hospital for heart disease, even if you have no history of heart problems, and you’re at greater risk of premature death from any cause.
Hello guys...This are what your Erection says about your heart health
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction
A cause of erectile dysfunction was previously believed to be atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is the accumulation of a hard plaque against the artery wall — the single greatest precursor to a heart attack. Plaque impairs blood flow, which in turn affects the lining of the blood vessels or the endothelium. A chain reaction occurs that leads to reduced blood flow to the penis. This also contributes to the onset of atherosclerosis and affects the heart. However, erectile dysfunction itself is not a guaranteed sign of a hidden heart-related condition.

Risk Factors of Erectile Dysfunction
Men who drink and s..READ MORE HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/11/hello-guys-these-are-what-your-erection.html

1 Share

Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Well My soldier never fails to stand at attention when necessary.
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Well My soldier never fails to stand at attention when necessary.
lol
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Adasun(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Tundeiab(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
datprincess:
lol
I bet you love that post!
Smh!!!
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by itstpia8: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
what's the relationship between your gif and topic, op?
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
itstpia8:
what's the relationship between your gif and topic, op?
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
lol
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Davidovinci(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op z a female perv. Her love for the cervix crusader is second to none. Must be a big fan of horizontal jogging/push-ups 8-)
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Davidovinci:
Op z a female perv. Her love for the cervix crusader is second to none. Must be a big fan of horizontal jogging/push-ups 8-)
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by chiddye(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Mine even gives standing ovation without notice wink wink
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2015
chiddye:
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy

checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
lol
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Maxi112: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
my koboko has nerve disappointed me b4.... so no need to read that post up there
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Maxi112:
my koboko has nerve disappointed me b4.... so no need to read that post up there
lol.. But people around u might be guilty of this, reading it to gain more knowledge will helped you to answer their curiosity or solution rather when asked u for any!
#NOTE, am not forcing it on u
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Maxi112: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
datprincess:
lol.. But people around u might be guilty of this, reading it to gain more knowledge will helped you to answer their curiosity or solution rather when asked u for any!
#NOTE, am not forcing it on u
u r
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
cool
Maxi112:
u r
cool i nor see u
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oh Good.

From the premise I can can conclude that I am as fit as a fiddle.

Hurrah!
Re: Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health by datprincess(f): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2015
grin
dabriggs:

Oh Good.

From the premise I can can conclude that I am as fit as a fiddle.

Hurrah!

(1) (Reply)

Men Be Honest... / 10 Things To Do To Your Wife Every Year / Questionnaire:Would You Concur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.