Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? (1652 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! / Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by vick555(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
...Its a long story, but I will heat the nail on the head! So I met this lady on a social network, we had chats!
First she told me, she is single.
So we became really good friend, which eventually developed into romantic relationship.
We had sex! I mean it was crazy....it was fun, she crave for sex and I starve for it! Mehn it was I like bomb! When we making out....( Just a little description of her. She is fair or light in complexion, above average in height, abeat chubby, her ass OMG, made me believe mercy johnson ass was real. Her boobs not very big, but was ok. Then got a killer legs, her lips...ooh I still can see it!...and) back the to point, so we Bleep so sweet, I bleep her like mad! And she loves it when I go so rough and tough on her. One day, she visited me, we gist, Bleep, drank, then she told me the guy she wanna marry will be back soon from UK, she was crying, that she don't wanna marry him! Then I said no, that I aint ready...I mean am still pursuing my education.. She cried! I couldn't help but pity her. To cut the sorry short, the wedding came and gone!
But the problem now is she always calling me! Saying when her husband is making love to her, all she see is me. That he doesn't go as hard as I go on her, he doesn't last long! That she misses me like mad.
Then I also got to discover that she was actually lied to me! All this while she was married! Had a child, but her husband been far away in aboard!
The problem is when she calls me secretly and start crying! Saying she dying silently, that even if its for the last time she wants me to Bleep her!
It breaks my heart to listen as she cries! You know when u love and lust for someone deeply it really hurts! But then after all I found out what do I do? Pls NL need your kind advise....mature minds pls.
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Some women can dey cheat & bleep like dogs
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Let bygone be bygone. You escaped it the first time, you might not be lucky the 2nd time......... I hope you take this advice, that is if you haven't made up your mind already to go back Mr.
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Women are no longer smiling when it comes to s***x. too bad
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by IamLEGEND1: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
wen a girl asks u to bang her,u fĂșcking smash that thang.
#ScrewConsequences
#Yolo
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by chigoizie7(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Women are no longer smiling when it comes to s***x. too bad

It s too good.

Soon, we will stop doing the woeing thing.
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by vick555(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Let bygone be bygone. You escaped it the first time, you might not be lucky the 2nd time......... I hope you take this advice, that is if you haven't made up your mind already to go back Mr.

Alright...thanks man
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

It s too good.
Soon, we will stop doing the woeing thing.

Lolll, too bad a woman did that
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by chigoizie7(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolll, too bad a woman did that

It is part of change!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by datyrone(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
another mans wife...and you are still feeling like a stud..
you better wise up
Re: Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? by abdrazak: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
My one and only advice is to stay away from her if you want to live a meaningful life.
You might still be lustful for her but never let her in again.
-----hook, line and sinker-----

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Ww3:can Women Win This War / Ladies What Do U Do When U Catch A Guy Staring At Ur Ass? / Good Morning To End Time Nairaland Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.