Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (33032 Views)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by vibrant99(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
If Any of them want , they should commit suicide, or better still kill them selves and Runaway!!!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Flashh:
Too many silly talks against Buhari... Let him be for once, any decision he takes people must complain.

They don't have to tell him what to do. They can't rule his country for him, he's not a dummy.

The moment people start making decision for you is the beginning of your downfall.

He's actually a fcoking dummy
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Spybradd: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
imagine that farouk kperoghi abi na kpokpogarri grin receives a phone call and see ASO ROCK on his phone screen.......he just dey here dey pretend like he doesnt envy that toad,femi adesina
grin

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by PublicAssurance: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Now it's Yorubas that are crying.......

4 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by funkybully(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nelkoko:
Una fit believe say PRICE of handkachief don inflate 4 all d APC yoruba states?....na baba dudu appointment cause am ooo

Hahahahaha!

Sai baba! Oyoyooo!

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Eluwilussit(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Splashme:
Forget about all this noise about fighting corruption.
Buhari has got nothing to offer this country

My friend, isn't that what some of us have been saying? Can a man give u what he can't give to himself? What did this block head achieve in 30yrs, till Tinubu made him the president? Nothing. He couldn't improve himself in any appreciable way. He only rose in the army(without papers) simply because of the quota system.

I am surprised some people are just realizing how tribalistic and petty Buhari is. They called him a changed man, even with the benefit of hindsight, we refused to accept that this goat is the least qualified of all the aspirants.

He should do as he likes. We gave him the mandate. As long as he's "performing" as some would say, then that's fine. It is just a matter of time, the whole agenda will unfold.

The North ruled the nation the most and squandered our chances to be a great nation. They have plundered the treasury time without number. Yet we are being told that they are the most honest. Really? I guess Abacha, IBB, Dikko, Atiku, Abdusallami etc, are all Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by homirefacuny(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin Fear don dey catch me ehn.

My best prediction....
North... 60%
South...40%
It's hard to dulge marginalization as it stands.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by dastudent(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why Are We Really Complaining

A president is appointing the people he can trust and not people he can't vet for and una dey shout.

President Jonathan appointed people federally and this set of people clouded his eyes with the thought that there is electricity everywhere, all is well in the country and corruption was floating and spreading like a Virus but then people won't see all of these.

Na say him dey appoint and segregate him tribe den dey see, at least we voted in all the members of the senate, The House and all the places where people have a say.

So why are we actually complaining ?
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
homirefacuny:

My best prediction.... North... 60% South...40% It's hard to dulge marginalization as it stands.
That seems okay; that's if this old soldier is ready to do it that way.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
My question to all PMB's critics is if any regional appointments has resulted to regional or national developments. likewise if GEJ's regional appointments brought about any developments to the appointees region. cool
when buhari get criticized, d next thing u pple do is compare with GEJ. I think elections are over...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by fr3do(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
MarsianAbraham:
A secessionist you are indeed. Every developed nation was once a zoo. Nigeria will make all of u biafran agitators marvel. We will survive, you'll see.

Survive on your own, let my people survive on their own!

There is no love, why are you insistent on the union?
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by mikolo80: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
My question to all PMB's critics is if any regional appointments has resulted to regional or national developments. likewise if GEJ's regional appointments brought about any developments to the appointees region. cool
abeg help me ask them o
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by neocortex: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
They are all wailers in disguise.
Buhari is always right undecided undecided
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
MarsianAbraham:
A secessionist you are indeed. Every developed nation was once a zoo. Nigeria will make all of u biafran agitators marvel. We will survive, you'll see.
Whether you survive or not who cares?
We are really up for secession.
BIAFRA will cause you guys to marvel too.

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by bigpsalmy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
God will help us
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by kayo80(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Splashme:

Wasted sperm
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by bigpsalmy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

Whether you survive or not who cares?
We are really up for secession.
BIAFRA will cause you guys to marvel too.

Biafra is not the answer sir

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by lifezone247(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
ChappyChase:

And cowards. Like me will always keep quiet!
shocked
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
francizy:
This Olatunji guy can lie sha. Btw:

Bros, this your post doesn't make any sense because we can't actualize Biafra thus. Bring up meaningful discourse instead:

From your post, I was able to ascertain that you a just a hopeless frustrated fowl living in the Z nation(zoo).
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
bigpsalmy:

Biafra is not the answer sir
BIAFRA is just the solution .

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Idiataqueen(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Baba really fall hand last night.
Still waiting for the ministerial list though .
kikikikikiki ode
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Akpan107(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Splashme:
One BBC Reporter once said that ''Buhari have little or no knowlege of how to fix Nigeria''

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
homirefacuny:

My best prediction....
North... 60%
South...40%
It's hard to dulge marginalization as it stands.
This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by sammyj: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
............................................ cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
justified19:
when buhari get criticized, d next thing u pple do is compare with GEJ. I think elections are over...
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by great664(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD is upset too.
what happen? why sad Buhari shi.t licker, The pay stopped or what, Your Baba knows what he is doin like you always support him, he need you now than ever

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Rilwayne001: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Idiataqueen:
kikikikikiki ode

Better go pay your bills, I have no help to render for a vapid slubberdegullion undecided

Don't even think about getting any shi-shi from me.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is exactly what the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD did when they took power in Egypt.. cool cool never patient to begin building the foundations for maximum sharia grin grin grin grin
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
............................................ cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope it wont continue like dis...GEJ is now a past president, buhari is d present...stop taking us back...pple voted for.progressive Change.not comparison....

and dis is nt football where we compare messi nd ronaldo...
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
still waiting for minister list before i comment fully....
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by homirefacuny(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Better go pay your bills, I have no help to render for a vapid slubberdegullion undecided

Don't even think about getting any shi-shi from me.

Wa gbayi baba mi. Era change la wa... Where extortion is corruption. Ole ni won. Awon were.
Olosho better most of them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by homirefacuny(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

It's really nonsense bro... Jonathan brought us to this mess. If he had performed.... Buhari would av been wiped in the elections. But look at his life...

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Popemax(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
adesegun121:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

sai baba

sai buhari

carry go jare

the sky is ur limit

if you like pack all aboki for ur cabinet.. so far nigeria is moving forward

wahalai kosi problem @all
infact oo ba mi leje mu..

baba go slow and steady

naughty boy....wake up...don't be a slave boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.