Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (33029 Views)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
francizy:

Aghotara'm nno, mana oga adi nma ka anyi rapu iji zi sò sò ime onu were acho obodo anyi. Anyi kwesiri ibido godu fuba onwe anyi na anya, gbakota onu, jide ofu onu were na aga.

Chukwu ga emere anyi amara ka anyi nwete obodo anyi ma dube kwa anyi ka anyi bili na udo, ma were aka anyi dozie obodo anyi.
Nkea bu eziokwu.

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by murmee: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
iponrite:
na wah ooo so northerners are the most educated and less corrupt to rule?
I wonder o. Logic is turned upside down in Nigeria. e.g. They say the desert part of the country (North) has more population and appointments Io key government offices are from the educationally disadvantaged part ot the the country. It's a shame.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by realest247(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
LordVarys:
Na waa, Buhari's handlers could not have imagined this uproar. This is not the 1980s, Nigerians are more aware now...We dey observe o.......his actions are starting to make those of us Southerners who supported him look foolish

Because you are foolishly foolish nah.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ayinba1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Truly, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. We are a very backward thinking people if the most recent uproar is anything to go by.

I did not support GEJ as a candidate but I hoped and prayed that he would succeed once he became president.

Until this recent scream about PMB appointing northerners, I had no idea that GEJ did similar. All I know is that most of his appointees were totally incompetent.

People should evaluate appointees based on qualifications and performance, NOT their tribe.

I fully support PMB and I am confident that even if one of these appointees underperform, he will not hesitate to give them the axe.
I did not vote him because he is a northerner, I voted him because he was the best candidate presented.
Thanks for purifying your minds
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by meccuno: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Objektive:
100 DAYS NOT ENOUGH TO DECLARE ASSETS?
NOR BE ONLY SAI BABA
NA SAI MAMA
grin Sai Mama
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by VirginFinder: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
adesegun121:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

sai baba

sai buhari

carry go jare

the sky is ur limit

if you like pack all aboki for ur cabinet.. so far nigeria is moving forward

wahalai kosi problem @all
infact oo ba mi leje mu..

baba go slow and steady

Olodo ni e!
Buhari is quite insensitive.
He must balance his appointments henceforth.

Moving Nigeria forward and balancing his appointments are no mutually exclusive events.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by mpowa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayinba1:
Truly, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. We are a very backward thinking people if the most recent uproar is anything to go by.

I did not support GEJ as a candidate but I hoped and prayed that he would succeed once he became president.

Until this recent scream about PMB appointing northerners, I had no idea that GEJ did similar. All I know is that most of his appointees were totally incompetent.

People should evaluate appointees based on qualifications and performance, NOT their tribe.

I fully support PMB and I am confident that even if one of these appointees underperform, he will not hesitate to give them the axe.
I did not vote him because he is a northerner, I voted him because he was the best candidate presented.
Thanks for purifying your minds

You're very correct - Our thinking is not advanced yet, that is why PMB must tread with care, Your point is nice and it's should be the ideal for any society 'MERIT', but we are not there yet, a leader should know that and give it it's place if he wants to succeed. Nigeria is still a disunited nation, we all belong here but we're not together, we're very sensitive, everyone feels marginalized in one way or the other, one of the major failures of GEJ is this very issue that's causing uproar, PMB must carry everybody along including even the Igbos whom he feels didn't vote for him. He couldn't attain presidency for long because people see him as a regional leader, he's already towing that part again.

It defies every argument that you could not find any credible person in the whole Igbo land, no matter how you want to explain merit, how can you not find credible people in other regions, are they all in your region alone? These are the simple things that you can take care of and you retain people's backing - when Nigerians are for you, they make excuse for you even when you're failing in some things, when they're against you, no matter how much you try, it is over for you. That was exactly the path that Jonathan towed, he came in with a lot of goodwill but he took the people for granted, PMB be warned!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

Yw...Was sha expecting an insult
Na, i dont roll that way, i agree its a rare reaction in naija but that's how it should be. I checked out one of your topics, you actually talked about afang soup, interesting...
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Na, i dont roll that way, i agree its a rare reaction in naija but that's how it should be. I checked out one of your topics, you actually talked about afang soup, interesting...
Very very rare o.... smiley U knw how 2 prepare it?
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

Very very rare o.... smiley U knw how 2 prepare it?
No i dont, i saw people dissing you about omitting periwinkle. They are right, without it afang soup is incomplete
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lakeland4321:
No i dont, i saw people dissing you about omitting periwinkle. They are right, without it afang soup is incomplete
N nw, u r dissing me 2...Well i had my reasons
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
If Buhari is wise, he will put all this criticisms into consideration before making further appointments.

Fact is GMB's appointment so far already shows his intentions. Positions at the heart of Aso Rock are already filled. Excpet maybe if they want to get extra cooks, cleaners and drivers. Ah yes! Amaechi is a good driver. cheesy grin

Aso Rock access firmly in Northern hands.

Ministerial positions will be as mandated by constitution if not......hmmmmmmm.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

N nw, u r dissing me 2...Well i had my reasons
Aw, sorry didn't mean to but its nice you enlightened some of us about it. Meanwhile, i am proudly Deltan!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Aw, sorry didn't mean to but its nice you enlightened some of us about it. Meanwhile, i am proudly Deltan!
Where exactly?
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Lisaflex:
Where exactly?
Delta state, not AKS sorry to disappoint.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Delta state, not AKS sorry to disappoint.
I meant 2 say "where in Delta?"
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Lisaflex:

I meant 2 say "where in Delta?"
Your not from there so no need to bore you with tongue-twisting names and locations
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Your not from there so no need to bore you with tongue-twisting names and locations
Okies
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Lisaflex:

Okies
Ok, since its a public forum i will just give an area, somewhere in Delta North senatorial district commonly referred to as delta *g*o
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by McKc22(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2015
I laff in warri hahahahahahahah change my foot
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by DedeNkem: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
The id*iots who attacked this guy are imb*eciles.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Buhari is a Godsent Catalyst for Biafra. He has justified all the stereotypes we rightfully labelled him and we stand by our convictions at all. No one from the Eastern bloc should lament, we rightfully did not invest our precious votes on the Shariaist.
The yoruba who invested should be the greatest lamenters, let the lamentation begin!

Let me tell you another secret, the dullard will try to hand over to another Arewan after his tenure( if nigeria manages to outlive his tenure). The dullard never fails to be predictable.

All ye biafrans will surely be disappointed. The problem of Nigeria is caused by human behaviour, human error. What is the guarantee that those who will lead your biafra will not do worse? As for that of Nigeria, everything go end very soon. If you guys will hinder our peace and progress that is just dawning, we will gladly cast you out according to your desire. Don't say you were not warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.