Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (33027 Views)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
homirefacuny:

It's really nonsense bro... Jonathan brought us to this mess. If he had performed.... Buhari would av been wiped in the elections. But look at his life...
The solution is just that every tribe should just seceed, living this zoo to the for the cattle rearers to rule themselves.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

Whether you survive or not who cares?
We are really up for secession.
BIAFRA will cause you guys to marvel too.
What you dont know is more than what you know. I am not happy with those in leadership and the way things are in the country either, but still I dont think secession is the solution. All we need to do is create a new system of leadership where equity will be practiced, where everybody will enjoy sufficient dividends of democracy. If you secede, it will take you a very long time to become stable economically and otherwise. While Nigeria must have been enjoying the fruit of their long term labour, you guys will still be striving, you will have to build everything from the scratch, thus, becoming a burden to us again. Learn from other nations who seceded from their mother nations, till today they are still underdeveloped, not to talk of the perpetual conflicts between them.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
oloyedayo:
To before warn is to before harm.
Its 'to be fore warned is to be fore armed'. Lets try to say the right things. Your blessed!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by homirefacuny(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

The solution is just that every tribe should just seceed, living this zoo to the for the cattle rearers to rule themselves.

Hmm... Respect your opinion but let's be patient to see what Buhari will achieve.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
MarsianAbraham:
What you dont know is more than what you know. I am not happy with those in leadership and the way things are in the country either, but still I dont think secession is the solution. All we need to do is create a new system of leadership where equity will be practiced, where everybody will enjoy sufficient dividends of democracy. If you secede, it will take you a very long time to become stable economically and otherwise. While Nigeria must have been enjoying the fruit of their long term labour, you guys will still be striving, you will have to build everything from the scratch, thus, becoming a burden to us again. Learn from other nations who seceded from their mother nations, till today they are still underdeveloped, not to talk of the perpetual conflicts between them.
This is more than what patience could bear. Secession in two three nations is just the answer. Biafra,Oduduwa and Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
homirefacuny:

Hmm... Respect your opinion but let's be patient to see what Buhari will achieve.
He has nothing to offer than TRIBALISM.

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by naijatruth: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ministerial appointment is the constitutional right of every state in Nigeria, it is these particular appointments that matters.
Rilwayne001:
Baba really fall hand last night.

Still waiting for the ministerial list though .

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
My question to all PMB's critics is if any regional appointments has resulted to regional or national developments. likewise if GEJ's regional appointments brought about any developments to the appointees region. cool
Yea there was one i can easily remember, stella oduah used her position to hastily renovate enugu and owerri airports but deliberately delayed Port Harcourt's own due to amaechi's stand off with GEJ.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
adesegun121:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

sai baba

sai buhari

carry go jare

the sky is ur limit

if you like pack all aboki for ur cabinet.. so far nigeria is moving forward

wahalai kosi problem @all
infact oo ba mi leje mu..

baba go slow and steady

s waste members said they voted buhari because GEJ marginalized dem. Now buhari is marginalizing dem more Dan GEN n all they can say is """As long as the northerners he appoints will move d nation forward"""

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by specimen23(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
lifezone247:
Wailers most wail.
indiot....didnt u read the topic and post well? these people are objective Buhari supporters, not those who say SAI BABA and all those crap. Nigeria belong to all of us, and we must start thinking beyond political parties. The parties are just vehicles to usher individuals into govt, after that, we expect a govt who understands fairness and justice, and these must be apparent in his actions!

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by yungpowers(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
homirefacuny:

We must seceed.

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
fr3do:

Survive on your own, let my people survive on their own!

There is no love, why are you insistent on the union?
No problem. Being a revolutionary, I will do my best to help you guys out after the success of my political revolution. But you must sign the terms and conditions. All am after is national peace and progress, we cannot keep harbouring major problems on our soil. Enough is enough, anybody that wants to leave should leave, it's not by force to stay together, and we that are left will help ourselves grow great. The secession will give me the green light to execute my glorious backup plans. I pray you guys secede quickly, to save me from wasting resources.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Olukat(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na today?
Abeg na flesh BUBU share o
"In the fullness of time" the bone go reach ona grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by litetias(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
To be expected. It's clear for all to see that based on his appointments so far this government is northern controlled.
Just as some predicted before the elections.
It pains me because I 'am' a strong believer in Buhari's change agenda.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
All these people are quite unstable, the President still has about 200 appointments to make and you people are wailing already!!!!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Charliewyt: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Flashh:
Too many silly talks against Buhari... Let him be for once, any decision he takes people must complain.

They don't have to tell him what to do. They can't rule HIS country for him, he's not a dummy like his ex.
u must be 16 century comedian....reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by godoluwa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
i think they r beginning to regain their sanity. meanwhile, nairaland e-rat r yet to get theirs.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

This is more than what patience could bear. Secession in two three nations is just the answer. Biafra,Oduduwa and Arewa.
It is only you that want to secede, don't include and blackmail others please. We never formed a movement for a sovereign state.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ajebuter(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
LordVarys:
Na waa, Buhari's handlers could not have imagined this uproar. This is not the 1980s, Nigerians are more aware now...We dey observe o.......his actions are starting to make those of us Southerners who supported him look foolish

I dey laugh in cantonese and madarin!

Reality dawning on naijas!

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by nobilis: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
oloyedayo:
To before warn is to before harm.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Billygee2u: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
LordVarys:
Na waa, Buhari's handlers could not have imagined this uproar. This is not the 1980s, Nigerians are more aware now...We dey observe o.......his actions are starting to make those of us Southerners who supported him look foolish
just say that you all are foolish.
if you all are not,why should you vote for a man who have Northern and Islamic agenda?
a well known dictator and Buhari sponsor

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by daniel56(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
My follow reader and follow APC don't rush, the games was just about to start.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lisaflex(f): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Its 'to be fore warned is to be fore armed'. Lets try to say the right things. Your blessed!
Actually, its "you're blessed" or "you are blessed" and not "your blessed"

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by vigasimple(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
Ethnicity is one problem everyone know Buhari with and he promised not to change: to put hausa above everyone Nigerians as their slaves. So no Buhari supporter should claim ignorance. Those who voted against Buhari gave that reason for not voting him.

Infact, the only time Buhari laughs or feel comfortable is when he is on BBC Radio Hausa service.

I have said 1 million times here, 'IF YOU PUT LIPSTIP ON A PIG, IT'S STILL A PIG'

This is a man who is a coupist criminal and nothwithstanding whatever the mitigating circumstances are, dislodging a duly elected civilian government in 1983 via guns is a criminal offence and He has NOT APOLOGISE and does NOT see a reason to apologise.

Apparently, by being elected, he feel 'vindicated' especially with fools who said that 'even if he produces NEPA bill, we will vote for him'

Buhari is a fulani man, and in Nigeria, the Fulani elites are 'BORN TO RULE' and that will NEVER change.

You cannot give what you don't have. The man who was justifying Boko haram is not a friend of Nigeria. All the lies he told during the campaign are coming out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Lakeland4321: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

Actually, its "you're blessed" or "you are blessed" and not "your blessed"
Thanks love.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ajebuter(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Baba really fall hand last night.

Still waiting for the ministerial list though .

Thumb up for you!
I admire your honesty.
Means you're not a blind follower.
Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by wiseoneking: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wailers dominating SW. Waooh!
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Classicool(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
We still dey 2015 na Sebi na dem vote 4 DD presido of zoo.. Naija go explode soon... Fall of Nigeria is coming soon... 2015 Doom for Naija existence... Oduduwa Republic Biafra Republic United Niger Delta God punish Arewa..
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ejirede: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
My question to all PMB's critics is if any regional appointments has resulted to regional or national developments. likewise if GEJ's regional appointments brought about any developments to the appointees region. cool
if you are saying this then we should cancel Federal character commission and education qouta system that has been favouring the North.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by wiseoneking: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
lifezone247:
Wailers most wail.
Wailers has change direction now, SW in action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.