Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (43779 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by bigiyaro(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
op. D title should be ' how bad girls trap dumb guys'

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by allanphash7(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
How do you know that you are a good guy?

You won tell me say u good reach me?

Shior for u o
Tapout:
so ur trying to say dat a good guy like me will end up with a bad girl undecided....... this is some real bull sh"it u've spilled bro.....
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by agrovick(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
jeweljoan:
So op...you are saying if I want to marry a good guy,I should be a bad girl?

Ok....i have heard.

*modified *

So this rubbish is on frontpage already.

Actually...just wanted to know how it feels to comment on frontpage.

Its exciting. wink wink
Joan Joan; let me be the bad boy so u can maintain your goodness grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by somez(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok, i should marry a bad girl that would beat my mum uq right? You must be high on suckaway ooz

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
So to get a good guy .. Girls should b bad embarassed

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by kizwid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
jeweljoan:

Ok....i have heard.

*modified *

Its exciting. wink wink
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by bebene: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingstylo01:
Op i no agree with all your points;

bad girls retire when married- Na lie! Na that time them go enter another level.

Anyway, after them bad girls don chop different size of carrot finish and them wan marry, Na so them go dey go Church anyhow, dey pretend to be good.
As a good guy, you no get luck, you come jam her. For your mind, you be like "OH! At last, i've found ma missing rib" (not knowing you are actually heading to lose more ribs grin )

For your mind, you don find virgin. Na so she go dey quote Bible for you, you go dey happy.

Make i stop here jawe, badt girls, take ya time!

i swear you got them, but serious i know some gud guys that end up marrying bad girls. But most of the bad girls they end up marrying old men.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Op u are right, unlike terms will always attract.
undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by EternalBeing: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
THEM DON'T MARRY A GOOD GUY BUT GOT MARRIED TO A MUGU. AND WHEN THE MUGU REALIZE THAT HE HAS BEING MUGULIZE, HE DIVORCE THE BAD GIRL.

You are very right, only the excessively super-stupid guys marry bad girls. Real good guys break up the relationship even when it's a minute to marriage. Watch the 2015 Movie "The Wedding Ringer" and learn.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by jeweljoan(f): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
agrovick:

Joan Joan; let me be the bad boy so u can maintain your goodness grin
Lols...who told u am a good girl?
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Op u are right, unlike terms will always attract.
fùck it
I can't marry a girl like you
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by agrovick(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
jeweljoan:
Lols...who told u am a good girl?
Instincts, so are u a bad girl?
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
EternalBeing:

You are very right, only the excessively super-stupid guys marry bad girls. Real good guys break up the relationship even when it's a minute to marriage. Watch the 2015 Movie "The Wedding Ringer" and learn.
VERY INSTRESTING MOVIE.

I RELY LEARN ALOT FROM IT, AND IT IS RELY HAPPENING AROUND US
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by kingstylo01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
bebene:

i swear you got them, but serious i know some gud guys that end up marrying bad girls. But most of the bad girls they end up marrying old men.
thats life bro
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by kizwid(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
jeweljoan:

Ok....i have heard.

*modified *

Its exciting. wink wink
den u deserv a botle of yam nd a tuber of coke for makin fp
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

see this captain foOl ?

(1) how do you know someone is a stupid person ?

(2) did you read that post at all; if yes what do you understood by the words bad girls ?

(3) why you no dey use your brain well I mean you don't think you just speak the he'll out of your mouth ?!!

30 seconds pens up!
and what have you gained by insulting me?
More brains?

Kindly swerve abeg. I don't have your time. sad
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by kellyJames5(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:

Bro I swear I am, cheesy if u have a pretty sister, cousin etc, I'm hereby recommending myself for her cool

Tapout the "good" guy cry

Good guys are only found in parish house of Roman Catholics.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cool story,but give me a nerd like cc: cao anyday grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pythondjango(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
Good guys don't marry bad girls.

_stupid guys marry bad girls.
Take 2 bottles of veleta joor!!! you have spoken my mind.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's what they always say. I'm a good man and I deserve the best(a good woman). Aint settling for less. Don't wanna spend the rest of my life with a pussy that has been around the world,and gone to places I've never been to.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by possibilita(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op are u trying to say that ur mama was a baaad gal?
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by donspero(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
you forgot to add Jazz

Lol grin[size=8pt][/size] grin shocked
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pythondjango(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
bebene:

That must be their available bus stop or destination nah.Abi you want a wonderful being like me end up in their hands.No,obene kwa kwa!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pythondjango(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheNaijan:

Reserved...
Bad ladies always want to have it both ways...
They'd ride the co*k carousal in their youthful or most fertile years...they'd get rammed by 50 bad guy's__ ...They'd not give the good guys a chance, yet when they are about to hit their biological clock they'd look for a good guy to trap--ususlly with pregnancy or fake love... Good guys beware #NoOffense
Hmmm,you nailed some point beautifully!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by sthugo: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Physics student

InfinityEstates:
@ OP, Electrons possess negative charge, not Neutrons.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
To be factual,Good guys are attracted to bad girls.
Who did u know ?
Are u a bad girl Eh
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by hedonistic: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sexual satisfaction. That is very key

You'll see some stupid so called 'good girls' claiming not to know what Mouth Action is, or that they don't give Mouth Action because of xyz. OYO lo wa.

I will rather marry an ashawo that will be my reliable Bitch, than marry a 'good girl' that will claim fake morality for me and yet be sooner or later somebody else's Bitch.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by KLand(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is a waste of space trying to hype bad guys. I am out.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by viktor01(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2015
The op made some good points though especially the sex aspect. most bad girls know how to make you feel it but as a good smart guy, common sense should tell you that it doesn't all end in the few seconds of sex pleasures.
Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2015
because good guys cannot spot them easily.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Okudiover(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin OP I don't know if you are a Psychology or Sociology major, but If I were your project supervisor I would recommend a topic modification to "SIX REASONS WHY BAD GIRLS LAND RICH MUGUS FROM 1900-2015 " (A SURVEY OF TWENTY FIVE SELECTED LAGOS ISLAND BABES).

No offense bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.