Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin (46893 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew..... / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Ihechi2310(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
ebubey:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/02/16-things-i-learned-from-choosing-to-stay-a-virgin/

Na waho what kind of post is this one na? virgin this virgin that. na only them waka come?
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Luckygurl(f): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2015
midasbliss:
undecided God have mercy on Virgins... they sin a lot yet don't know... Virgins never last in a relationship... does just abstaining from sex justify virginity? all other sexual escapades nko?
just asking... Cos to me Virginity means more than no sex...
Care to tell me how you came about those conclusions of yours??
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by harufdeen: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
if a girl tells u say she be virgin an she wan keep her virginity Na fake. if u find ur way in she go tell her friend say that guy no sabi perform ooo

share me sad Na virgin I be
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Thank God I'm a Virgin and I dont regret it despite the pressure.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Sweetcypress:
Thank God I'm a Virgin and I dont regret it despite the pressure.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Ramon92:
Virgin Mary didn't give a fvck about these things and today she's a hero!!

heroine
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
I don't give a flying fucck.
Kids have invaded Nairaland.
Do you win a prize for being a virgin ??

Not for price sake alone

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Jude015(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Gud write up
It takes alot of character and grace to remain a virgin till marriage.
Virgins are like an endangered species in dis our generation
To d virgins out der, dont give in. having premarital sex is neva,was neva and will neva be d true test 4 maturity.if dey call u names,make dem undastand dat
In 1000 years, dey can neva be like u.but in one minute u can be like dem;
so why d rush?
Pls save it 4 some one special.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2015
victor2fresh:
okay ebubey nice write up..i wil hav to say dat being virgin comes with your personal reasons..mine is not among d listed..buh let d truth be told..being virgin aint easy at all.
#TeamVirgin

Not bragging, but i find it quite easy, since God has been helping me. I just focus on more important things.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Jude015:
Gud write up
It takes alot of character and grace to remain a virgin till marriage.
Virgins are like an endangered species in dis our generation
To d virgins out der, dont give in. having premarital sex is neva,was neva and will neva be d true test 4 maturity.if dey call u names,make dem undastand dat
In 1000 years, dey can neva be like u.but in one minute u can be like dem;
so why d rush?
Pls save it 4 some one special.
Exactly.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by teamfrabidel: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Also see this: 15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You
http://www.frabidel.com/2015/08/15-signs-that-show-girl-is-secretly-in.html
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2015
midasbliss:

learn to talk and read between the lines do you have to start a quarrel? I asked a simple question! Jeez..
ofcos I extracted ur message from 'inbetween the lines' and it sounnds diff from what others are saying.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Favolly(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Interesting points, but it's a bit one sided.

I understand though, you're speaking from your experiences...

I still think it's worse for male virgins, especially when they date sexually active ladies.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Ramon92: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
GeniusHawlah:

heroine
little wonder some people are obsessed with her...
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Richal20(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Spikkylee:
Thank Gawd I'm a V...Itz not been easy with da pressure..

be deceiving ur self
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Richal20(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
OK WE DON HEAR.
IF VIRGIN GO BRING MONEY FOR TABLE, NO PROBLEM
guilty conscience grin
sonofananimal:
OK WE DON HEAR.
IF VIRGIN GO BRING MONEY FOR TABLE, NO PROBLEM
guilty conscience
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Spikkylee: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Richal20:

be deceiving ur self
Bros y u dey doubt me na?....I get affidavit with lab test clearance sef.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by gj22(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
I doubt that anal sex counts. If the butt counts, why not the mouth then?
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by davidufuoma(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting. ....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
grow up child. To be popular is not by force
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by michaelwilli(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
I don't give a flying fucck.
Kids have invaded Nairaland.
Do you win a prize for being a virgin ??
Yabaleft candidate on d loose
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by steph2sweet(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Number 3 and 11 is so on point.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by midasbliss(f): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Luckygurl:

Care to tell me how you came about those conclusions of yours??
Nah not concluding... I'm just asking...
Just being curious.
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
ebubey:
Thanks toyin smiley
You are welcome dear
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by juizzyemmanuel(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
still typing..............
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Luckygurl(f): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2015
midasbliss:

Nah not concluding... I'm just asking...
Just being curious.

You wrote like you already concluded on those.
To me, virgins are no different from the normal everyday girl you meet, the only difference is that they've choosen to abstain from sex for reasons best known to them.
No stamped rule on whether they last in a relationship, whether they sin alot or not. It all boils down to how they wish to live their life.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by midasbliss(f): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

You wrote like you already concluded on those.
To me, virgins are no different from the normal everyday girl you meet, the only difference is that they've choosen to abstain from sex for reasons best known to them.
No stamped rule on whether they last in a relationship, whether they sin alot or not. It all boils down to how they wish to live their life.

Nah... was asking.... Plus It wasn't a conclusion...
Re: 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin by Patontop: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Some men can'nt just see anthing on sket, May good lord help our females.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.