Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (46806 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Orubebe01: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Lovely pictures

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Orubebe01: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing
Lalasticlala happy val

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Igboman and doings.

No wonder.

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by simplepee(f): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo Amaka.

If I no marry Igbo man, make I know wetin cause am.

My dreams is very simple; Have a stable income, be an Igbo wife cool. Lobatan

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by gfon(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
My niggar don colonize this woman finish,na this kind oynibo I dey find

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Cerebellum: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2022
AmakaAmakaAmakaAmakaAmakagrin

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by potent5(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Cool pictures. Very cool. grin

The cameraman deserves accolades.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Torosk1(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Main while afojas right now

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Goodmarlian: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2022
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

Modified:those of you quoting simply can't read or you are just being sentimental,humans naturally like foreigners even the white girl chose this igbo guy over her white toasters does that mean those guys are inferior?

One day I met an Ethiopian girl in a bar here in Lagos I said hi she responded immediately we started talking she was so into the conversation I was about to have her contact. ,All of her sudden one Yoruba girl who happens to be her friend just came from no where and dragged her away from me telling her to stop talking to Nigerian guys. ,imagine a Nigerian girl telling an Ethiopian girl to stop talking to Nigerian guys in a bar and you say Nigerian girls are mentally stable?if you have being a victim of Nigerian girls and you quote me then your are a hypocrite.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Nonexisting: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

My sister my sister, nothing do you.

41 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Hanksihg: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Siofro(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

Shebi

30 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by smartasuen(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2022
What a WOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
This is beautiful!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice one. cheesy

Nigga has escaped from the bunch of Broke and entitled Nigerian liabilities, parading themselves as girlfriends.

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Toluwanise247(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo firm

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by LILTJAY1: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by wiseone28: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2022
looks like a movie
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by CSTRR: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Damn.
She is thick.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by MufasaLion: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Gal Gadot, this could be us but you're...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
God bless the Igbos

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by okwadatigbogal: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Lovely couple... Nice one

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by chukwuibuipob: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
cool confam focus Igbo man NOT those mistake fl@theads disturbing our peace
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by BadNews: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by xcesspaschal(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Wch one is spotted kwa?

Poor journalism.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Cokahot: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing special. Abegi

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by arthurwillia(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
I need to marry oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

I'm igbo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.