Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back (1372 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hehehehehehe,I'm havin fun listening from my room after eating indomie and fried eggs,and I'm like who sent her on the fool's errand that got her fingers burnt, gals can behave funny after a break up,hehehehehe
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by urchbarbie(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
hehehe
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by remotecontrol: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
k
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by kellyJames5(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sing along with her. sad

What are neighbors for
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Advantage of dating a bad boy,lol, I feel very happy when I see a heartbroken girl.
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by adonbilivit: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm, u have not been minding your business
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by 0luwatope(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
How e take concern nairaland? Must you create thread?
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
urchbarbie:
hehehe
my sister isee u're laffn abeg laf with me jare,hahahahahahahaha
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
kellyJames5:
Sing along with her. sad

What are neighbors for
hehehehehe,me I go help am dey hum bass for background!
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
Advantage of dating a bad boy,lol, I feel very happy when I see a heartbroken girl.
chai! Why na?
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Ojisik(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin this is sad but hilarious.... was that what she was also singing during akpako with the guy?

I'm sure her BBM status will have all those cryptic subliminals. E.g.: "if they leave you, it's their loss not yours" or "My mum told me to always give my used toys to the less privileged " tongue

Meanwhile she's stalking the guy on all his social media accounts. LOVE is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by kellyJames5(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe,me I go help am dey hum bass for background!

Now you talking!
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
hmmm, u have not been minding your business
I dey mind my business,na mistake I take hear oooooo
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Jhenny(f): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
God says give tks in everything. She's probably thanking God for d break up and expecting a better man tru her songs
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ojisik:
grin this is sad but hilarious.... was that what she was also singing during akpako with the guy?

I'm sure her BBM status will have all those cryptic subliminals. E.g.: "if they leave you, it's their loss not yours" or "My mum told me to always give my used toys to the less privileged " tongue

Meanwhile she's stalking the guy on all his social media accounts. LOVE is a beautiful thing.
hehehe na true,even these one wey the sing for hear na so shje dey tell her friend for fone sey men are wicked,dey swear for all the whole men,d song weyy she dey sing so shebi na to jesus,shey jesus no be man ni?
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Youngpo413: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai! Why na?
they deserve it.
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
God says give tks in everything. She's probably thanking God for d break up and expecting a better man tru her songs
so all of a sudden,theres is now a better man than the former,lol.
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
they deserve it.
u're wicked,continue,diaris God o
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
who knows she might make a good gospel artiste.
HEARTBREAK been resetting girls to DEFAULT MODE.
abi, Hip Hop no fit help her? lol
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thou shall not mock the brokenhearted
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Benswaggy:
who knows she might make a good gospel artiste.

HEARTBREAK been resetting girls to DEFAULT MODE.

abi, Hip Hop no fit help her? lol
hehehehehe,I guess dis will help her discover her singing talent who knows she cld add to the number of the women of faith singers.
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2015
E no good o.

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
andromida:
E no good o.

Hehehehe cheesy
my sister no be my fault,she just dey give us for the compound christian selections,from don moen,ron kenoly and even michael smith,infact right now the host of heaven are feeln loved cos of the kind hot christian love songs wey the gal they sing unto the lord
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by dasrackhor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
What becomes of d broken hearted?
Re: Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back by jonaifame22(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
dasrackhor:
What becomes of d broken hearted?
my brother,it's humility in dis gal's case cos since dem break her hrt she come humble gan,before ehn na peacock shoulder she dey form for all of us.

(1) (Reply)

(Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online / "Hello From The Inside" / How I Banged A Girl And She Quit Cause Of My Big cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.