Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43372 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

E be like sey you never jam some guys...
the easiest way to kill a man is through a woman. no matter how harden you are!

"FEAR WOMAN"!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Pataricatering(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
This woman wrapper has started his nonsense again. I think he thinks of women every second of his day. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Don't get it? Do you mean I need to read this post or any piece for that matter before knowing that once I catch my wife cheating the marriage has reached it end? undecided
I trust you Oga Ronald... No one shares kitty-cat with u cheesy
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
esosa993:

eeeewwww op so u mean after catching your wife repeatedly you still continue having sex with her that's disgusting....... even me as a woman if my husband cheats on me repeatedly I don't think I'll ever let him touch me again u know why I'll find it disgusting, imagine that sane mouth he has used in kissing some parts of another woman body ewww
Let's assume I'm your husband and you caught me cheating, so you mean you will forever deprive me of my kitty-cat? cheesy
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ronald4lif(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I trust you Oga Ronald... No one shares kitty-cat with u cheesy

Hahahaha lwtmb o. No one comes a thousand miles near my kitty-cat needless to share. I go shoot from all angle o. grin

The moment my woman decides to become Dasuki with her kitty and I find out, its the day she signed the divorce papers. grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
cherrymum:

Tokunbo, ur generation na ashunu. You are blameless o, it's d mod that transfers ur shit to where important matters should be that I blame. U employer of labour my asshole! Who dash u company? who borrow u. I'm sure my mai guard earns better than u. I will quote u! I have ur time werey oshi! brother ode! agabaya! *waka* for ur life.

You will be insulting and downgrading women all d time. can't u ask urself if your mum was treated like this in all this ur demeaning ways, how will u feel. It is always women women women! Dont u have another thing to use ur life to do?!!!!!!!!!!! agbaya oshi! agbaya oshi!! agbaya oshi!!!

if ur sister tells u that her husband treats her d way u want men to treat women like toilet, Olatokunbo brother ode! how will u feel. oloriburuku mashanfani oponu oniranu... oniranu jatijati!

I have yr time o. bring it on hot hot! I've been ignoring u but today, i will season that ur overgrown bushy bear bear, pubic hair and armpit hair and give u to eat. Oloshi!
Haaaaaa !!! Please take it easy and let it slide
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
cherrymum:
Toks2008, I've checked d internet o for CEO Diamond field ltd. Tokunbo ur name no dey for there o. Abi na 'sand fill" u wan type. Yeye lawma like u. The diamond field ltd i saw can never employ u as gateman not security i, boy difference dey.

This is what is on google o "Jean-Raymond Boulle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jean-Raymond Boulle is the founder of Diamond Fields Resources".

Ok, ur english name na Jean-Raymond Boulle abi.
Agbaya oniro oshi....

looooooolll..OH MY walahi i don laygh piss for body..chai..na so you carry my matter for head? oluwa o

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by charsola: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sempumping:
So how do u treat a husband that cheats .....MEN sha.They all want a faithful and virteous woman when they are not saints ...Abeg u can't eat ur cake and have it...Stay loving and faithful and ur wife would reciprocate not that u 'll be chasing young babes and u 'll expect ur wife to be "sista comfort "

Wat of women wey their Hubby dey faithful yet dis women still go ahead spreading their two legs widely open for animals that has little or no respect for to enter dat dirty pit they have under..... Shalom

peace
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by charsola: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wat of women wey their Hubby dey faithful yet dis women still go ahead spreading their two legs widely open for animals that has little or no respect for to enter dat dirty pit they have under..... Shalom
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

Tosy dont you think its time i have a nairaland date?

I guess their attacks are indirect way of wooing me lol.

How you dey my broda?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

oooh darling Tosin, so sorry we are meeting this way. pls give this toy-boy "10 ways to use that cotton wool in his head he calls a brain".
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by charsola: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Missmossy:
Senseless posts as usual by this same person undecided

Its not a must you get married okay,stop creating threads like this that won't add something meaningful to the lives of people who read it.

Not all marriages are like hell as you think besides no one is perfect. Moreover both sexes cheats so its highly derogatory to talk about the female folks the way you do. Wonder if its a man that mothered you.

Such gibberish posts that often makes me think if life has been so cruel to you anyways its not the same for everyone.

So quit misleading people biko,there is more to life than all of these maladies. Cheers smiley

Are u encouraging women to cheat?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

looooooolll..OH MY walahi i don laygh piss for body..chai..na so you carry my matter for head? oluwa o

See your life..you are not even intelligent enough to do due deligence but if it is to curse like a crass pepper seller you go sabi.

Since you have decided to die on top my matter i will advice you confirm from the most valid source.. Corporate affairs commision because you are too unintelligent to understand where to confirm things.

My duly registered company name is Diamond Field international registered in 2001,August with reg num 41-99-02.

Im breaking my promise once more to educate you on how to do things right and incase you are crushing on me,please just send me a pm..i will not mind fufilling your fantasy cos i think its high time i dated at least one chic from nairaland..

If you curse me again i will trace you with your isp and fish you out..no try me o..

Tokunbo for u not to be on google u are a NOBODY! Crush on u?! Taaaaaaaaaah tufiakwa! u this uncircumsised gentile! I will keep cursing u till d day u start to respect the female gender, until then, u can't do shit!!! No be only isp, na s.o.p.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
cococandy pls come and see o. bwoda tokunbo e yaff open shop he say na company. kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
cherrymum:

Tokunbo for u not to be on google u are a NOBODY! Crush on u?! Taaaaaaaaaah tufiakwa! u this uncircumsised gentile! I will keep cursing u till d day u start to respect the female gender, until then, u can't do shit!!! No be only isp, na s.o.p.

I sense you are a single mum and i understand the stress you dey go tru.

Abeg no vex even wen i know sey na you first curse me..ema binu ma.

Please have a nice day.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Tosy dont you think its time i have a nairaland date?

I guess their attacks are indirect way of wooing me lol.

How you dey my broda?
I surprise as I just dey see bashing from left, right and centre.. Be like say these ladies don already mean u oooo cheesy
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by charsola: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I surprise as I just dey see bashing from left, right and centre.. Be like say these ladies don already mean u oooo cheesy

Na guilty consence d worry dem, so many of them wan to marry and still keep their boy friends.... Married prostitutes in the house.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

Thank God sey i no come nairaland kon find babe.

If they find it difficult to discuss reasonably then let them keep mum rather than the show of shame they put up.

They love lies but unfortunately i cant compromise facts.

The strangest twist to it is that they say i bash ladies but these threads are still there as reference point and no matter how hard i try to comprehend,i find it hard to see any form of bashing in these writeups.

However,i have observed that there is a specific group of ladies who indulge in these attacks from thread to thread and after checking their nland history,i discovered that most if not all of them have dirty personalities. This is why i no longer take them serious.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
[....

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by weebee(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Op no get talk... i did not and cannot read the message. I wont even advice anyone to forgive a cheating girlfriend/fianceƩ, much more a wife whose brideprice has been paid for.

What will she teach her daughters and sons

But a cheating husband or boyfriend should be forgiven. Thr wife should be nice to him cook nice dishes make herself presentable and continue to pray for him abi abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let's assume I'm your husband and you caught me cheating, so you mean you will forever deprive me of my kitty-cat? cheesy

lol tosyne2much nice to talk with u again, no I won't deprive u if you were my husband provided u cheated once which could be considered a mistake, but repeatedly aha I would deprive u oo
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by postmann: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Ofcourrse the marriage iis ended but i will never waste my money on freeing her. Thats my point!

At least let her be my LovePeddler while i get another wife.

No offence, but you sound funny. And I don't think you're married.

How can your stick ever stand in _erection for your wife again, knowing fully well that she has been sexually violated by another man.

Be realistic!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HopeAtHand: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
weebee:

But a cheating husband or boyfriend should be forgiven. Thr wife should be nice to him cook nice dishes make herself presentable and continue to pray for him abi abi no be so?

Exactly..well said.

Maybe i shud reming you who is in charge.many women wouldnt mind marrying a divorced man but very few men would contemplate marrying a divorced woman.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Sunnypar(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

If they find it difficult to discuss reasonably then let them keep mum rather than the show of shame they put up.

The strangest twist to it is that they say i bash ladies but these threads are still there as reference point and no matter how hard i try to comprehend,i find it hard to see any form of bashing in these writeups.

However,i have observed that there is a specific group of ladies who indulge in these attacks from thread to thread and after checking their nland history,i discovered that most if not all of them have dirty personalities. This is why i no longer take them serious.
Well, ladies love lies no doubt. We lie to get to bed, we lie to manipulate them, we lie to make them do what would not ordinarily do.
Ladies love sweet things and lies are sweet.
Errmmm concerning those ladies bashing you, their past is their past but without the past we can move to the future, most of them are having nervous breakdown mere seeing your name, but bros were you divorced?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
EggovinMma:
This our nigeria men sef grin grin
Sometimes I wonder how big their EGO can get.Them think say na only them sabi cheat grin
I wonder what goes to their head when they cheat and come home afterwards, with the rate at which fine fine small boys with ambition full yafu for everywhere? ?? And to think they now prefer to stay away from leeches, hence, moving upwards to older ladies.

Believe me, those kids can do anything to impress a lady, you can be sure to enjoy hours of smooth licking , something most housewives long to experience from their pot bellied husbands.

That's why I trust most Abuja married women, THEY KNOW HOW TO CATCH THEM YOUNG! grin grin

Seriously, Nigerian married men trust their wives. I love that! cool

I can't believe it too lipsrsealed

Who are those married women that cheat around us? Aliens? shocked
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Exactly..well said.

Maybe i shud reming you who is in charge.many women wouldnt mind marrying a divorced man but very few men would contemplate marrying a divorced woman.

Yeah but then they do remarry if and when they want to.. Go figure undecided

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

How i wish i can cut your brain open,remove that dead grey matter and replace it with an active one.

Ask and it shall be given,seek and you shall find,knock and the door will be opened.

this is my linkedin page

https://ng.linkedin.com/in/olatokunbo-olabode-akorede-2b4858102

I sense you are a single mum and i understand the stress they go tru.

Send me a pm and i assure you that you will be glaf.

Abeg no vex even wen i know sey na you first curse me..ema binu ma.

Please have a nice day.

At least she got something wonderful out of the relationship undecided

What were you able to achieve?undecided You haven't even been with any woman since then nor have you attempted to remarry. Methinks you have more issues than you are letting on.

Cherrymum, please ignore him

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by niyi123: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Eyaah..but what if you eventually meets a virgin and after you made her a woman she now goes out to sleep with another guy..what would you do?

By his grace, I will never cheat on my wife. So if she does, it will be difficult to forgive her.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Of course, you cannot.

How many times have we told you that you are just not 'it'?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
charsola:

Na guilty consence d worry dem, so many of them wan to marry and still keep their boy friends.... Married prostitutes like my mother in the house.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Toks2008 has a rude and stinking attitude and he does not know it

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
postmann:

No offence, but you sound funny. And I don't think you're married.

How can your stick ever stand in _erection for your wife again, knowing fully well that she has been sexually violated by another man.

Be realistic!

No offence, but it's pple like u tht make life hell for their wife if they are unfortunate to be raped. So if a thief (God forbid) comes to ur house, rapes ur wife, u will most likely make her feel like shit or divorce her cos u can't feel erect cos another man slept wt her. Hope u're a virgin, married a virgin and nt sleeping around too, if not u're a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Update On My Husband Leaving Us / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.