Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,672 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43409 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Same one wooing daredffer. Peace.
Lolz. I knew it, u didn't add looking for her trouble cheesy. I know u once threw a jab at me, just can't remember now.

Yap, Av a wonderful night

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Toks.2008 has a rude and stinking attitude and he does not know it
Hmmmm !! I don't even know if to defend him or agree with you
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm !! I don't even know if to defend him or agree with you

You have to agree with me by fire by forcesmiley
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstEVA:
shocked

Wicked!!

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

Are you alright?
I am, are you?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

You have to agree with me by fire by forcesmiley
Now that you have aired you mind, I guess you and Oga Toks will soon become good friends wink
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now that you have aired you mind, I guess you and Oga Toks will soon become good friends wink

It is never going to happen, not in this world or the afterlifesmiley
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
esosa993:

lol tosyne2much nice to talk with u again, no I won't deprive u if you were my husband provided u cheated once which could be considered a mistake, but repeatedly aha I would deprive u oo
Haaaaaa !!! Nothing is as sweet as kitty-cat... Depriving me of it is death ooooo cool
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is never going to happen, not in this world or the afterlifesmiley
Don't jump to conclusion jhor.. Who knows if he would even be the one to tie the knot? cheesy
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't jump to conclusion jhor.. Who knows if he would even be the one to tie the knot? cheesy

Wakey wakeysmiley

Wake up!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Haaaaaa !!! Nothing is as sweet as kitty-cat... Depriving me of it is death ooooo cool

hahaaaha lol funny guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.