Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka (25362 Views)

Buhari; An Economic Illiterate, Recession To Last 5 Years – Diplomats / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Obasanjo Is A Liar & Economic Illiterate - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by ajebuter(f): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Knowing baba iyabo, he will respond..

And roforofo fight will start..

Anyway, join me in sipping early morning green tea..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by umarc19: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Chai.....which one is 'Economic Illetrate' again??

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by timilehing(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
That moment when old cargoes are insulting themselves.......... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by haconjy(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
obj, has destroy yoruba....time is near that this man will embarrased, rubbish, abuse and shut down....
once my hero......now my penbo.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by TuGreat(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Wole abeg blast am.Download this beautifull grooving song for your own merriment.thanks for improving your mood my sweet nairalanders.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeFLUKnyv6d.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
I dey count dem points grin

cc Hadji, capooh, xcape
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by HirstMOG(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I'm so happy my able GEJ is no more there for them to talk rubbish to, hence they are now facing themselves. waiting for that big mouth to respond soon.

O God let my enemies fight themselves the way GEJ enemy are doing presently. AMEN.

Amen!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Dindondin(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Denying his 3rd term quest shocked These politicians sha
Humanbeans, pray against the spirit of near miss. This is the 2nd time I m seeing you getting 2nd to comment today. What happened to your first position jazz?
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by jared007: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Imortal001:
Wale, be very careful with obj oh
you must be an indomie generation to have said so. Go and read d history of wole soyinka and the millitary regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by saintkel(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
The worst part is that the two illiterates, political and economic, connived to give Nigeria a total illiterate as president.
I weep for Nigeria. OBJ is not a man to be trusted and wot is Soyinka doing meddling in politics bikonu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by nwadiuko1(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Partial illiterates that cooperated to give Nigeria a full illiterate president....both should just shut da fvck up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by otukpo(f): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Obj, pls retire.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by eagleeye2: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2015
What is wrong with these two? Why can't both of them retire in peace and leave the limelight............Hian.
Abeg una see aunty Beremx

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I'm so happy my able GEJ is no more there for them to talk rubbish to, hence they are now facing themselves. waiting for that big mouth to respond soon.

O God let my enemies fight themselves the way GEJ enemy are doing presently. AMEN.
You should rather be praying for your Jonathan not to end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by adewaleadam(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2015
menix:
Hmm..

Watin qonsign mii, after all dey both presented us wiv an economic, political illiterate..

If baba wale luvs wine nd OBJ loves lies, then d nxt book would be "Drums of wine in a Liar's bank account"
You be confirm Mad man........lolz ur reply funny.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Henry22(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
so the almighty slavery house is now against itself? Ewoooooo.........the wise men from the east are watching in 16D how dogs are licking thier own vomit.....may oduduwa continue to punish them like this and even more amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by noblegrex: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Opiosko:
Has he ever admitted it? OBJ, The navigator of APC ship. I wail for Nigeria!
are you a togolees.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Leyemoshood: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
These elders. No go settle before dem die?

In other news,football jerseys for sale www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

dreamer boy your mouth odour can kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2015
These grown ups must stop all these back and forth insults on each other.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Certifiedboss: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-a-liar-economic-illiterate-soyinka/

Soyinka is one annoying old man . I believe he makes some money from the international world by saying trash about his own country . I has never heard him make a positive comment about the nation . Even during this last election that everyone was commending the electoral commission and the former president for smooth transition in government . Even the international community commended the process and Jega was honored with an award but the so called prof said nothing . If the election had resulted in any unfortunate event such as a serious war or disagreement between the parties its then you will hear the old prof come out to spill trash .He's a fault finder

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Billygee2u: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Denying his 3rd term quest shocked These politicians sha
Obasanjo,is the craziest bloody liar
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by BishopMagic: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Soyinka is one annoying old man . I believe he makes some money from the international world by saying trash about his own country . I has never heard him make a positive comment about the nation . Even during this last election that everyone was commending the electoral commission and the former president for smooth transition in government . Even the international community commended the process and Jega was honored with an award but the so called prof said nothing . If the election had resulted in any unfortunate event such as a serious war or disagreement between the parties its then you will hear the old prof come out to spill trash .He's a fault finder

Why he is called an African Poet and writer amazes me.

His books almost always ridicules Nigeria and he writes with an air of pomposity to please his white masters in Oxford.

Compare his works to Achebe and you will see that Achebe writes eloquently and simple narratives which capture the imagination.
Achebe's works mainly ciritisize Nigerian society and the colonial establishment.

It is obvious that Achebe was better and that is why Oxford refused to give Soyinka a position recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by DedeNkem: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
That ugly gorilla called, Obasanjo, is the worst scum in Nigeria. This animal should be in prison!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by anonimi: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

True talk, bruv

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227068_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Billygee2u: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I forsee you going to prison soon,It's unavoidable

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Henry22(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

someone just called your uncle(wole) a palm wine supplier aint you gonna say any trash about that?.....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Henry22(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
the next fight is between fashooooola and thieffnubu and its gonna be action packed....get your tickets now......

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
dayo23:
Prof is always right....

Bloody lie! I still respect Obj than this Prof.

Soyinka has contributed nothing to Nigeria but talks.
His Noble Laurette is his personal achievement and has not added to us politically or economically.

Give Soyinka a post, and he'll mess up big time!

Certifiedboss:

BishopMagic:

Why he is called an African Poet and writer amazes me.
His books almost always ridicules Nigeria and he writes with an air of pomposity to please his white masters in Oxford.
Compare his works to Achebe and you will see that Achebe writes eloquently and simple narratives which capture the imagination.
Achebe's works mainly ciritisize Nigerian society and the colonial establishment.
It is obvious that Achebe was better and that is why Oxford refused to give Soyinka a position recently.

Thank you jare!

Professor with international respect and no value to his nation. Shio! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by situationroom: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
here goes elders of the self acclaimed most educated tribe...bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by mandax: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
OBASANJO AN ECONOMIC ILLITERATE ....By Wole Soyinka.

Loooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll shocked cool shocked sad shocked[[[
But Obasanjo piloted today's ruling party, APC.

And Soyinka jumped on board the APC Ship.

The APC shift was crafted to remove Jonathan and his Igboid and Ijoid crew from Aso Rock - that Jonathan and crew were doing good for Nigeria was nothing for the crafters of APC.

They went for a soldierman who most likely does not know a thing or two about how modern economies function.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.