Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka (25366 Views)

Buhari; An Economic Illiterate, Recession To Last 5 Years – Diplomats / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Obasanjo Is A Liar & Economic Illiterate - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Billygee2u: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Partial illiterates that cooperated to give Nigeria a full illiterate president....both should just shut da fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by klodike(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
The worst part is that the two illiterates, political and economic, connived to give Nigeria a total illiterate as president.
brah you deserve a noble wisdom price for this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by francizy(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You should rather be praying for your Jonathan not to end up in jail.

Oh! So you've not woken up from this dream you've been having since Jan 2015??
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Ashure: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2015
I have never seen an elder statesman that lacks integrity like the old ota farmer. I know it's unafrican to speak ill of the dead but the day Obj leaves us, I will take a 1 page advertorial in a national newspaper to announce the demise of a man without integrity and a master of rofo rofo politics. Having seen the good & flip side of life, God brought Obj to turn Nigeria around but greed, and bitterness will not let him be the tool for God to use. He failed Nigerians, He failed God.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2015
I shame anybody who reject national meeting like the national confab be it a PHD person with 50yrs of experience.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by mandax: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
The worst part is that the two illiterates, political and economic, connived to give Nigeria a total illiterate as president.

Hate for Ijoid and Igboid
crew in Aso Rock made them join together.

Even SW's only Catholic Cardinal, Catholic Bishops. Priests, Retired military officers.they all joined and gave us Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Reference(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
ajebuter:
Knowing baba iyabo, he will respond..

And roforofo fight will start..

Anyway, join me in sipping early morning green tea..

grin grin

Na...I'll be joining the Prof. for a glass of Dom Perignon...
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by porka: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:
This is the kind of leaders you have in the south.

Now compare these two old fools with politicians and elites from the north.

Have you heard or read of northern politicians fighting themselves on the pages of newspapers?

In so many ways, the north deserves to rule the south.
[size=13pt]
No, they would rather slit each others' throat with suya knife. Or set bombs in their houses to masacre even the innocent passers-by.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Reference(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Bloody lie! I still respect Obj than this Prof.

Soyinka has contributed nothing to Nigeria but talks.
His Noble Laurette is his personal achievement and has not added to us politically or economically.

Give Soyinka a post, and he'll mess up big time!

I am not a fan of Soyinka by a long shot but this your idea is ridiculous. You assume it is only by posts and positions that people contribute to society and build nations. No wonder politics is so crass and vindictive, no wonder people steal, kill and destroy to get there. For your information (and you should be a good student of objective history), follow the life and times of Obasanjo right through the civil war to the present day and you will see a man who has contributed much more than any other to the place and point we are as a nation. This is a man at the centre of most ills we find today. If there is a Mr. Expediency, OBJ is it. I am not a fan of Soyinka at all but he is miles ahead of OBJ in NOT DESTROYING NIGERIA. I don't misunderstand movement for motion.

Thank you jare!

Professor with international respect and no value to his nation. Shio! angry
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by kennytidistar(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2015
you see, this is what you get when you conspire to unseat jonathan for doing a great job. both dude are now national embarassment, washing their dirty linen outside, no wonder the elders says* when you fight and you have no one to fight against, you start fighting yourself. because the fight was unjustifiable. *fake "change" agents*.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Reference(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Bloody lie! I still respect Obj than this Prof.

Soyinka has contributed nothing to Nigeria but talks.
His Noble Laurette is his personal achievement and has not added to us politically or economically.

Give Soyinka a post, and he'll mess up big time!

I am not a fan of Soyinka by a long shot but this your idea is ridiculous. You assume it is only by posts and positions that people contribute to society and build nations. No wonder politics is so crass and vindictive, no wonder people steal, kill and destroy to get there. For your information (and you should be a good student of objective history), follow the life and times of Obasanjo right through the civil war to the present day and you will see a man who has contributed much more than any other to the place and point we are as a nation. This is a man at the centre of most ills we find today. If there is a Mr. Expediency, OBJ is it. I am not a fan of Soyinka at all but he is miles ahead of OBJ in NOT DESTROYING NIGERIA. I don't misunderstand movement for motion.

Thank you jare!

Professor with international respect and no value to his nation. Shio! angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by M4gunners: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
What do you expect from them before? Anyway i know who is the biggest liar among them.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by repogirl(f): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Soyinka said, “Obasanjo is entitled to his opinion.
But the question is: ‘Who respects the opinion of
a liar?’

Obasanjo told the first lie when he said he deplored lies. Anybody who said he never plotted to have an unconstitutional third term in office, even as a writer, I need a word to describe him.”

Classic yabbis, I swear grin....I need to learn under Sensei Soyinka!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Etizz: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:

Hahahahahahah..... Why did u make me laugh..... grin
ichoku:

Hahahahahahah..... Why did u make me laugh.....
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Etizz: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by ebuka440: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo is a zoomastigophora & a nincompoop. Shame on the bad political Godfather
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I'm so happy my able GEJ is no more there for them to talk rubbish to, hence they are now facing themselves. waiting for that big mouth to respond soon.

O God let my enemies fight themselves the way GEJ enemy are doing presently. AMEN.

The war between the hunter and the liar will never end in this side of the divide. They will meet on the other side and continue the battle. I don't wanna take sides, or have I?

OBJ's daughter said the same of his father. She called her father a blatant liar and a double-faced hypocrite! Soyinka just told Nigerians what they already know about that man who sleeps with his daughter-inlaw. The truth is beginning to unfold how liars hijacked power in Nigeria! Time will surely tell!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Cyriloha(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:
Egotistical childish goats.
soRrY Bro did you mean Egovin is gotten from GoAts? !
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Cyriloha(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
ebuka440:
Olusegun Obasanjo is a zoomastigophora & a nincompoop. Shame on the bad political Godfather

Bro that mam was given raw he was not born as born
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by fxseven(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Soyinka Says OBJ is a liar
Orji Uzor Kalu says OBJ is a liar

Is OBJ Liar Mohammed?
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by chichriso: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2015
I don't know why these two old men will not allow us to hear better thing

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by 989900: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
This will go down even to their graves.

BTW, OBJ is an excuse for a human being.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by NovusHomo(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I'm so happy my able GEJ is no more there for them to talk rubbish to, hence they are now facing themselves. waiting for that big mouth to respond soon.

O God let my enemies fight themselves the way GEJ enemy are doing presently. AMEN.

GEJ (El Stupido), may "IT" never happen to any nation again, not even to our enemies.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Fidelismaria: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:

Have you heard or read of northern politicians fighting themselves on the pages of newspapers?

Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Fidelismaria: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Fools of d highest order.....spewin rubbish...
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by neocortex: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:

Quickly go and attend to your cows.
It is not how long but how well,
eventually , northern dominance will be neutralized.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Joevics(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
wicked
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by ladyF(f): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Dindondin:

Humanbeans, pray against the spirit of near miss. This is the 2nd time I m seeing you getting 2nd to comment today. What happened to your first position jazz?
You win some, u lose some grin

All politicians are liars cry
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by redsceptic: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2015
calebo101:
They're both useless fellows. They can beef themselves till they come to their senses and realise they should be exemplary characters for the upcoming ones.

Maybe if Soyinka had maintained his calling he might have grabbed that Oxford poet seat but I'm sure his egocentric character was an attribute to his failed quest.

Obasanjo on his own is an endemic failure with leaking mouth. A man that ruled Nigeria for 8 peaceful years but dragged us backwards. He's a coward who can't own up to any of his actions. Always looking for the easy way out. The same man that presided over the loss of bakassi and was scared stiff of his masters up North he had to authorise Sharia laws in Nigeria. He's a useless man... little wonder in his old age his family has abandoned him undecided.

I do not know whether this poster is drunk or insane. Regardless of whatever his mental state may be, I suggest he stick to issues within his competence. Commenting on Nollywood movies perhaps?
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by apcpdpallscam(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Denying his 3rd term quest shocked These politicians sha

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
sweetie I love ur determination.u vowed to humiliate introvert n freeman n u did it even if it means denying urslf sleep.imagine how successful u will be if u channel ds energy n determination into something productive.i admire u seriously.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by hijodedios: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Soyinka had, in a piece titled, ‘Watch and Pray, Watch and Prey’, vehemently protested such a description (of him), calling Obasanjo ‘’an expert liar, who lies to boost his ego.’’

The nobel winner actually nailed it here,this is actually the exact description of obasanjo from a man who really know him in and out,,,enough said prof.
Re: Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Gombs:

Y'all check out who's below me. grin..

*in tuface's voice "I dey feel like Usain Bolt"

You are a badass nigga for that perfect gif to react to what Kongi said. grin grin grin
Damn.

See The President Lied on OBJ on http://nigeriantimes..com/2005/06/president-lied.html and I wrote and posted it on Wednesday, June 15, 2005

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.