Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,064 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? (7607 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Men Should Wear Boxers And Sleep Naked To Keep Sperm Healthy.. / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by landwin: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
And their wives weare wrapper.Why?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by yme1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
oh lawd?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by sistawoman: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
Not all do.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by IFELEKE(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
It Depends. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2009
cuz they dont want to be caught unaware i think
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by kokoye(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster

what's ur suggestion: briefs, trousers, joggers or nothing at all . . . and why?

my next statement will depend on ur response (althugh I already have an idea) wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Abrolee: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2009
just feel free at night.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Abrolee: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
just to feel free at night
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
Anything wrong with it?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Abrolee: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2009
give us your best idea why Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by ikmoore2(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2009
TO ME, THE MEN WEAR BOXERS AND THEIR WIVIES WRAPPER SO THAT THERE WILL BE CONSENSUS B4 PARKING THE CAR IN THE GARAGE.
men like to park their car(Rod) in the garage (pussy) after a long and hard day. grin

OR

SO THAT BOTH THE MECHANIC AND THE CAR OWNER WILL HAVE AN AGREEMENT B4 WORK GO START
u know say the Rod na de mechanic while car na de pu**y grin grin

OR

NON OF THEM WANTS ACT AS IF THE THING DEY HUNGRY AM PASS!

OR

THEIR PRIVATES DE SHAME
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by ogazi007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
To covers the monster,he can easily misbehave if accord  all that freedom.
verily it causes convulsion to underage children and sometimes makes an adult female quivers.
unless u are the honey type,pls advice your hubby to atleast wear boxers to bed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by xavier3(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
wetin u want make dem wear, abi u want make dey sleep nude
heat must b a reason so blame PHCN 4 power failures
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Winnergal(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2009
ogazi007:

To covers the monster,he can easily misbehave if accord all that freedom.
verily [b]it causes convulsion to underage childre[/b]n and sometimes makes an adult female quivers.
unless u are the honey type,pls advice your hubby to atleast wear boxers to bed.

abeg explain further . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by loffers(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
@nairalander

c topic, i dey fear u guys

u've 4gotten that we all came to this world naked, and we will all go back naked.

it will get to a time it will now be in vogue that couples will be going to bed naked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by tope2000(f): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
Are they suppose to go to bed naked?? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by chamotex(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2009
Poster, why not pampers?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by sistawoman: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
tope2000:

Are they suppose to go to bed naked?? undecided

I thought everyone in the world slept like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by tope2000(f): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2009
sistawoman:

I thought everyone in the world slept like that.

Sleeps naked or with boxer on??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by jaybee3(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
'em balls just need extra layers of sheets as cover against the harsh cold weather most times
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by sistawoman: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
tope2000:

Sleeps naked or with boxer on??

naked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by tope2000(f): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
sistawoman:

naked

I can never sleep naked. . . i must have my panties on atleast
dont know why? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by chamotex(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2009
I sleep 'stark', butt and balls naked during SUMMER!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by sistawoman: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2009
I am just the opp. I cant sleep with clothes on unless I am very very sick or my monthly vistor is with me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2009

Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed?

What other options have they got?? Agbada or Soutane??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by chamotex(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2009
tope2000:

I can never sleep naked. . . i must have my panties on atleast
dont know why? undecided

But I know why
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by tope2000(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
chamotex:

But I know why

Tell me jare . . . . . . i just hate the thot of something creepin up to me in the middle of the nite grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by chamotex(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

What other options have they got?? Agbada or Soutane??

Loads of options mate . . . . . . . . . . .  Khaki, Jeans, 'Leggins' etc.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by Sauron1: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
chamotex:

Loads of options mate . . . . . . . . . . .  Khaki, Jeans, 'Leggins' etc.

Khaki, Jeans and Leggins to bed??
Little wonder more Naija men are firing blanks these days.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by tope2000(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Khaki, Jeans and Leggins to bed??
Little wonder more Naija men are firing blanks these days.

Lmao . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chamo wears skinny jeans to bed . . . .abi i lie? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by bluespice(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
umm  i guess the were never brought upp with pjs

tope im like u too
i cant sleep without my panties
unless something happens
accidental falling-asleep
u know when ur just out of the shower n u just lie down n u wake up 1 hour later lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? by chamotex(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
bluespice:

umm  i guess the were never brought upp with pjs

tope im like u too
i cant sleep without my panties
unless something happens
accidental falling-asleep
u know when ur just out of the shower n u just lie down n u wake up 1 hour later lipsrsealed embarassed

yea I like that. cheesy

tope2000:

Lmao . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chamo wears skinny jeans to bed . . . .abi i lie? grin

Ask Bluespice wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Ask Him Out? / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.