Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (79972 Views)

Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by henrylowe(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Sequel to the thread created by Prof Tosyne2much, i decided to bring up a counter thread

Not only guys behave naughty. As a matter of fact, ladies are also guilty

1. Just because many of them ave only sex to offer, they wait for pay back by taxing u

2. They tell their friends u are lazy in bed

3. They try to start controlling your life after get under ur boxers

4. They start acting like ur wife after getting under your boxers

5. At any slight provocation, they make reference to it. That is, only if you did not sleep wit me

6. When dey get under your boxer & you mess up, they go unclad at midnight&start raining curses on u

7. They take dangerous medicine. Some use alabukun and 7up after getting under your boxers

8. They push another person's pregnancy on your neck, just because they have gotten under your boxers

9. They start treathening you with marriage, saying that calamity will befall u if u fail to marry them

10. Feel free to add the last one

cc
Tosyne2much
Lalasticlala

335 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tmv10(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2015
lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin

the thread actually makes more sense than i thought it would. nice one . . . i note this the next time i let a girl under my boxers. wink

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by dharay99: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin
numb 1,6,8 & 9 qo† me laffinq,
so fuçkinq †rue.

Uncle lalas†ic, FP ejoor.!
I kn0w d ladies wun† b hapi wid ds. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Chai, can't stop laughing, OP but yours isn't explanatory enough like the other tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Adasun(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Counter thread indeed sad
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2015
nonsense

9 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Kingbilo(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
all these lists tho...

Who have you guys been dating undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by gladiolus: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2015
The start telling their close friends the size of your joystick. If it short , long, big, straight, curvy and so on.. Mehn I fear women pass devil sef cheesy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
LOLs

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by dharay99: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:
nonsense

undecided undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahaahhaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

Let's see if Lalasticlala will do justice cheesy

Op, u no well at all oooo. lmao

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Naija babes don see chum chin

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Iamvictor(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
OK!
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Mutuwa(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
henrylowe:
Sequel to the thread created by Prof Tosyne2much, i decided to bring up a counter thread

Not only guys behave naughty. As a matter of fact, ladies are also guilty

1. Just because many of them ave only sex to offer, they wait for pay back by taxing u

2. They tell their friends u are lazy in bed

3. They try to start controlling your life after get under ur boxers

4. They start acting like ur wife after getting under your boxers

5. At any slight provocation, they make reference to it. That is, only if you did not sleep wit me

6. When dey get under your boxer & you mess up, they go unclad at midnight&start raining curses on u

7. They take dangerous medicine. Some use alabukun and 7up after getting under your boxers

8. They push another person's pregnancy on your neck, just because they have gotten under your boxers

9. They start treathening you with marriage, saying that calamity will befall u if u fail to marry them

10. Feel free to add the last one

cc
Tosyne2much
Lalasticlala

grin

11. In summary whether they got under a guys boxers or a guy got under their pants;THEY WILL STILL BE THE ONES RUNNING AFTER THE GUY.

recall the ear and cotton bud scenario from the initial thread? The ear would always liked to be cleaned,whether its dirty or not,so long as it itches,even after a shower.THE EAR ALWAYS ENJOY BEEN CLEANED BY THE COTTON BUD.
***its a man's world***

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by coolhumble(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OP you are very funny and yet you are making sense grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Chai, can't stop laughing, OP but yours isn't explanatory enough like the other tongue
But he tried gan

I never thought someone could come up with a counter thread

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by lilmax(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Seriously?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by gab264(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Joskiro50: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
FP worthy...

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by dharay99: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

[
wa†z nonsense huh...

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

wa†z nonsense huh...
What is written up there

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by witnezHD(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Iamoilprince(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
10. they will want u to return the favour by cash or gift.

11. They start pretending that you are the first to go down there.

12. they ask you to come see their parents.

13. If u really hit the g spor hard you will see them the next day, but if not they will not pick ur calls again. lol

14. Every girl is guilty of this: They demand for Tissue! lol

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by lekan29ice(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by dharay99: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

What is written up there
qo back ²bed plz.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
lol

8 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by UncleJudax(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Use your imagination. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.