Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (30238 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
If u attend a wedding ceremony and you see the bride this way....what will you do

As for me.... I took pictures (this doesn't happen everyday) grin grin grin grin
http:///Braz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yummy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by ufuosman(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Complete madness and I don't think any church will allow dis dressing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Making sense boobs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
But na madness shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by pizzylee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
what will I do? look n look away wen I av seen enouf......who am I to do anything, her husband z not complaining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
ufuosman:
Complete madness and I don't think any church will allow dis dressing
some churches will still allow the wedding

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by NemzySeries(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2017
wat can i do dan to beg d Groom to allow me suck small of d right boob since d left is usually bigger b4 dey officially bkom hubby & wifey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by ociboy(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2017
COWBELL, OUR........ OUR WETIN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2017
NemzySeries:
wat can i do dan to beg d Groom to allow me suck small of d right boob since d left is usually bigger b4 dey officially bkom hubby & wifey
lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
No big deal, we were all born .naked and were meant to live that way if it wasn't for the actions of Adam and eve we still would be walking around in the nude.
Aren't there some tribes in Africa, the Amazon, Australia that still go topless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2017
True story
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by theunnamed: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2017
if we say we want to touch now,dey wi call sombori pervert...

shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by squarelead(m): 1:07am On Mar 07, 2017
The husband needs to be blamed... Well depends on how they see life.. One man's food is another man's poison. But its wrong for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by sirusX(m): 1:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Seriously lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2017
This was her mentor grin

5 Likes

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2017
theunnamed:
if we say we want to touch now,dey wi call sombori pervert...

shm

You're a pervert already for thinking that.

Men don't own a woman's body. She could be butt naaked and you wouldn't be aloud to touch her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by UchaNwababa: 3:01am On Mar 07, 2017
oh God send to me a heavy breast wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 07, 2017
She just needed to keep pulling it all the way up all the time grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Mar 07, 2017
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by theunnamed: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

Men don't own a woman's body. She could be butt naaked and you wouldn't be aloud to touch her

I assume you believe that you have made a valid point. But that is the world we live in now, where a person acts up and think that the consequence of her actions are perverse...

Walking around nakid and expecting a man to not touch what you in the first place have freely displayed,that is both perverse and wicked...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2017
See those full juicy luscious boobs. shocked Damn it mehn, I love boobs.

Badaoyeyemi, that could be you getting married to me in that wedding dress but you don't have big boobs. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by yusufibrahim(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Imagine that on her wedding day....... But wetin be my own wen great husband concent to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by megareal: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2017
The hallmark of a certified olosho. No decent woman fit wear dis nonsense for our Nigerian society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Haha
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by jordyspices: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Let me come nd be going
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Mayorranking1(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
This Is Super Story...
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by jeff1607(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
op can lie africa eh

you took the pictures yourself and that picture is old, na wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Boobs droppin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by NemzySeries(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
tonyblack10:
lol
madman.... wuz ur brain aware wen u typed dis comment? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by babasolution: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

its not about owning a woman's body,women cannot fathom the desire that a womans body can trigger in a man which can lead him to doing crazy things towards her.men dont desire to own a womans body,but women who delibrately trigger men's desire should expect anything,women should be lucky men have higher ideals of honor and respect,if not all this trashy women would b rape victims

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Married But In Love With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.