Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100497 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by harry509: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html
demonic possesion......
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by kuuljay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
how come I haven't heared any comments from the "free to dress how you want" nairaland babes abi them still dey church
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Bootylicious did not come to church for nothing. She dressed to kill one dude she has her lusty eyes on.
They do so here in Nigeria. And you see female members of the choir in tight body hugging bell bottom skirts and gowns parading their buttocks in church and backing the pastor with their buttocks up. Daughters of Jezebel.
When pastor is preaching against fornication and adultery, they just roll their eyes.
Why should any well meaning God fearing girl or woman dress like that to church?[/size]
I blame Christ embassy.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by INTROVERT(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ijaya123:
If Introvert and Lady F are truly females, I wonder the kind of wives they will end up becoming.
....Just thinking.

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
same thing I was thinking... the issue is she has a big ass... nothing wrong with that.

Etizz:
Nothing is wrong with d dress, d issue is dat she have d @$$ in excess.....
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Damn Lord! is this nyash shocked
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by starsult: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
what too we call this for God sake,why doing this can insult in lord worship.
i wish she d think of GOD before doing this ,she was only after her market she carry on her body not the fellowship this drive me crazy .
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stale!
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by TuGreat(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by kuuljay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..
pishure of ya bayangida or keep quiete cool cool cool cool
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by ademasta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gbam
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by montees(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
One day she gonna change her mind set IJN.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by babsdeen(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
rangeblog:

Oh! This is too skiny tight! Sincerely, our ladies need to be cautious of what they wear to religious gatherings... Just wondering what if there is a man behind him?
Meanwhile, visit this thread www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/2#37470916 for the AFFORDABLE NEATEST VEHICLES!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Ijaya123: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=37488767][/quote]

I think in a way you just answered the question. By their fruit you shall...
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No shyte, You are brainless
Brainful Supporter of unclothedness in d church i hail oooo. Can u dress up like this if u want 2 see a mere gov?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
vaseline crew oya ooo
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by cyprus000: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=13pt] Beware of women of this age. [/size]
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by mondaypaul77(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
The pastor was wrong to have posted the pics. When has the church becomes a place for solely for perfect folks? By such action, the pastor has just given the said lady more reasons no to go to church anymore.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, GOD hated man and deeply regreted creating man.

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches in their night wears.
Those days, LADIES used to have BOXES for their wears but now they have CELLOPHANE BAGS.
MOST have nothing good to wear to WEDDINGS... anymore.

DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.
we now have CHRISTAINITY that obeys Le' CHARTELIAR'S principle

If an external factor such as change in temperature, effect of concentration,pressure affects a particular system in equilibrium, the reaction will change so as to annul or neutralize the constrain..
THIS PRINCIPLE REFUSED TO LEAVE MY HEAD 11YEARS AFTER GRADUATION FROM SEC SCH.. lol

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
She was sent by the devil to come and torment the male congregation

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by AdeniyiA(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buttocks are perpetually at the back, love it and stay at the back . #fact
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by yollychika(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Women beefing emselves since whenever!!! undecidedAbsolutely Nuffin wrong wit da bodycon dress
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai, this is the real daughter of Eve coming to church to tempt the sons of Adam. grin Chai, church don spoil finish.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by mrsuccessful(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by agentofchange1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
the pastor be like......
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by janedoe(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wouldn't she be a hypocrite if she wears this and worse Monday through Saturday then dresses like a saint on Sunday? A church is a hospital for sinners and not a gallery for saints. He sees us every day, every minute, every second so you are fooling every one but the one person/ being that matters(even the pastor is flawed and a sinner).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by menxer: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Christ came for sinners, abi?
Is the church not the place sinners should go to?grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by otiigba1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Were is the church situated?, can some one tell me? I would like to be a member tongue. Nice butt!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by alabiyemmy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls

You are lieing.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Jobabori(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
The pastor has probably lost an opportunity to win a soul. The church is meant for sinners not self - righteous people. A good counselling ministration could have save her soul rather than exposing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by chichi414: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
No is not she is on mission
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by IceDude(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari should probe that assssss embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / . / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.