Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100413 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by flokii: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
o boy.. d pics alone don make my kondo stand talkless of say make I see am real life... Damn!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
nothing dey there just smelling nyash & Kitty cat wen men wan die for. church dis days is made of 95% cheap prostitutes pretending as Christians

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Epatty(f): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Haa... Dats nt gd a clothe to wear to church. Bt d pastor wud ve settl it in church nt to paste it on facebook cos it cn b demoralizing
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by xkris11(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..
happy birthday dear....

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Humans are so given to care what pple in scenario like this will feel instead of how God's heart bleeds.
Epatty:
Haa... Dats nt gd a clothe to wear to church. Bt d pastor wud ve settl it in church nt to paste it on facebook cos it cn b demoralizing
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Yucee55(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chisos

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
Thank you.

nawa 4 you. Last time I checked, when the court wants to interprete a section of a law and even the bible, they do that by interpreting the section or verse as a whole and not by bringing out a part of the sentence of the section to interprete and read meaning to it to the exclusion of other contents that made the section. WHY did you edit my post?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by CashVessel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html

NOT APPROPRIATE; VERY DISTRACTIVE AND PROVOCATIVE.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by CashVessel(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Epatty:
Demoralizing how, Did it show anyone's face?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Ksslib(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
waxdude:

See u..... grin
Lol.. Sup, Long time.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by bmos(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aikon:
God!!!

The arse is only full of shit. Arse - hole
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by waxdude: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol.. Sup, Long time.
Boss I dey oo
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by neocortex: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, GOD hated man and deeply regreted creating man.

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches in their night wears.
Those days, LADIES used to have BOXES for their wears but now they have CELLOPHANE BAGS.
MOST have nothing good to wear to WEDDINGS... anymore.

DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.
we now have CHRISTAINITY that obeys Le' CHARTELIAR'S principle

It is none of your business what a lady decides to wear, who
made you a judge over what is decent or not ?
Even though you tried to hide it , your intolerance was quite obvious from
your post.

BTW , that pastor is a devil, because a woman is not supposed to be
a pastor according to the bible, but she is not only a pastor(which is corruption/
diluted christianity ) but she see herself as being holier than her congregation.
Hypocrites!!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by neocortex: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
slightlyMad:
you dont need to be in the spirit to know the devil sent her on a mission, to lead brothers astray.

what are you saying ?
don't you know that jesus has given brothers power over sin
In fact the brothers didn't know she was at the church.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Epatty(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
CashVessel:

Demoralizing how, Did it show anyone's face?
bt d persn dat wore it knw herself n possibly odas knw ha by ha dressn dat sunday
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Retired oloshoe! She dey find husband now
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Epatty(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ranks007:
Humans are so given to care what pple in scenario like this will feel instead of how God's heart bleeds.
am nt sayn dat wat d lady wore is ryt bt wat am sayn is dat, der r beta ways to correct one n it shud b done in lv. Wat if dat persn by d reason of dat act dos nt change bt leaves d church n feels dat so if anytn happns, Pst wil post it in facebook. Instead of winning dat persn to Christ, u may end up losing dat persn. Dats y we ve counselling unit in d church.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Ksslib(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
waxdude:

Boss I dey oo
I dey troway salute.. smiley
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Epatty:
am nt sayn dat wat d lady wore is ryt bt wat am sayn is dat, der r beta ways to correct one n it shud b done in lv. Wat if dat persn by d reason of dat act dos nt change bt leaves d church n feels dat so if anytn happns, Pst wil post it in facebook. Instead of winning dat persn to Christ, u may end up losing dat persn. Dats y we ve counselling unit in d church.
I see your line of concern. I believe more of the pastor doing his preaching and then allows the Holy Spirit do his conviction more so I don't believe the pastor posted that pic on fb, I think its the work of all this bloggers looking for traffic it might not be a church gathering sef!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Epatty(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ranks007:
I see your line of concern. I believe more of the pastor doing his preaching and then allows the Holy Spirit do his conviction more so I don't believe the pastor posted that pic on fb, I think its the work of all this bloggers looking for traffic it might not be a church gathering sef!
ok. Tnx. I grab
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by gbishman: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Witches
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by gbishman: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Firstly who let them into the church. I live the Catholic church, she would not get past the gate
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by staggerman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
God is not in any church building... God dwells in His people... Not in their buildings.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Hurklan(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
anction man, idiyii re !!!™
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by scentmarlc(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
constance500:
THAT ARSE IS FREAKING ENORMOUS shocked shocked
says who? grin

That thing is VERNOMOUS, stay away from it !!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by scentmarlc(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No shyte, You are brainless

Guy softly naaa

You wan make everybody know say u be he-she grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ogriigbe, I can feel the spirit entering me via my joystick, indeed my head is rising, for I shall be the head and I can see her tail
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by nwakaibeya1: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Jeremiah 12:10,Prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by SaiTech(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2015
I need male friends add me up 2BA8BE46
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by bongila(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls
Which brançh of Winners is that? Fear God oo.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by sucess001(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2015
this is descent dressing na...come to my church in lekki...

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / . / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50