Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100493 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Bonapart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls
anoda loose fool

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by fajani(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing really bad about the dressing, just that the girl is really hot for real,still they reason what makes the pastor upload such thing on Fb, is she advertising booty, cos d pastor only show us the booty
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Blakjewelry(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bonapart:
you're very foolish... Idiot
I can bet my left nut, that you have a decomposing brain and stench stink to high heaven fool
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by kingston247: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Notin wrong with d dress...just d ass is too big and giving d dress another shape...see yansh.. tongue
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by MunaAndy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
We need prayer in NFA grin

Maybe she is looking for a husband shocked. Girls and their tactics

I hope it's not ladyF shhaaa
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by waxdude: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ksslib:
Na long gown na.. So there is nothing wrong with the dress..

The problem lies with the nyash.... **isnt it high time NL gives us a bites tongue or licks mouth emoticon ?***
See u..... grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pque:

Hypocrite. Is this what u call condemning? Condemning her without even showing the face of that church prostitute. U need a mental rehab. Anyway, thi$ should just be a sermon to those who dress similarly to church. The first day I went to christ embassy, in 2009, I came back home feeling high like I just did drug.
I'm comfused....which one you referring to as the church prostitute? ....the one in the pix or the pastor?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by conquerorsegun(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shioooor Ile igbee
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pweetydati:

No one hav the ryt to judge her. Not even a pastor. If the pastor feels her outfit is inappropriate, she sould confront her. Instead of showing her to the rest of face book to judge. The pastor is wrong

well, sorry 4 d insult. You are right, No one have the right to judge her. I believe the pastor never judge her. Do you even know if the pastor is tired of repeating the same sermon, over and over again to the ladies dressing similarly to church without any result, hence is reaction above. Note that he was just asking a simple question. Is this okay in a church?
If the pastor felt that there is something wrong or bad about the way the people dress and still does nothing about it by keeping quiet despite d impulse to do something by the spirit, I want you to tell me, will that kind of pastor get to heaven? I don't think the pastors complaining about this are mad.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by marked10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
i love u[b][/b][size=17pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by marked10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
a
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
I'm comfused....which one you referring to as the church prostitute? ....the one in the pix or the pastor?

The one in the pix. I do not mean to b harsh.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by emerged01(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
hmmmm,dem plenty o.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pque:

The one in the pix.
Ok...I guess you know her personally....and what she does.Do you?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Jeel: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No shyte, You are brainless
I think he is a Women Hater. Let him kill his Mom and not get married
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Jeel: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

I think he is a Women Hater. Let him kill his Mom and not get married
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Paswill(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Come to think of it!!
How did a pastor leave her pulpit to take a pix of a member?
It's either this is not a church or the lady has gotten the attention of some lads

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by BobUg28(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP...It's not all bout the pastor who posted the pic. The question should 've been IS IT GOOD TO WEAR SUCH KIND OF BODY REVEALING SEXY CLOTH TO THE HOUSE OF GOD?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by BobUg28(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hahaha!! Maybe the usher took the snap shot according to the pastor's directives. cheesy cheesy

Paswill:
Come to think of it!!
How did a pastor leave her pulpit to take a pix of a member?
It's either this is not a church or the lady has gotten the attention of some lads

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nicepoker(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
The girl studied asstrology.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by philomental: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, GOD hated man and deeply regreted creating man.

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches in their night wears.
Those days, LADIES used to have BOXES for their wears but now they have CELLOPHANE BAGS.
MOST have nothing good to wear to WEDDINGS... anymore.

DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.
we now have CHRISTAINITY that obeys Le' CHARTELIAR'S principle

Guy please o...how does Le'Chatelier's Principle relate with this, brother.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by adeniyia33(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
It is not uncommon ds days to have them dressed like such during sunday service. In fact, most of them would come to service late just for them to be noticed by guys and pastors alike...

But for the true believers, these Jezebels has no place
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by crimo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Okeikpu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html
The guy wey took ds pix right inside the church no go well again..... Just imagine grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls
you are correct my mehn I wonder how their Pastors the feel
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
Ok...I guess you know her personally....and what she does.Do you?

alright, everyone have d right to his conclussion and every conclussion is reasonably drawn from a fact. Take a look at that picture once more and tell me what is better off 4 me to call her. The church prostitute I called her was nt necessary but was just a reply meant 4 d guy I quoted on d basis of what he wrote.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pque:

. The church prostitute I called her was nt necessary.
Thank you.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by donwise1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
What is she thinking self
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
no other woman,can beat the black-woman,when it comes to beauty and arse.........heavens... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Gmekx(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

This thread is mainly to bash females. Don't bother
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nelico: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why are ladies nowadays bent on not going to rust in hell alone but seducing men through lust to perish with them. The primary reason for such dressing is to seduce and lure the opposite sex. Before, it was the easy identity for professional prostitutes, but these days, most females want to expose even their cunt to the public. Woe unto pastors and parents that encourage these devilish indecencies due to any silly interest. Who says God only need ur soul? The scripture states that our body is God's temple & whoever defiles it will b destroyed. When they die, people will pretentiously say R.I.P. to a soul lavishing in hell.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Gmekx(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am really sorry to burst your bubbles, but y'all are condemning the lady for what she wore to church. This leads to more questions e.g. why post such a raunchy picture on your instagram if not to attract people(especially the guys to church), when these guys go to church, what becomes thie motive angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / . / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.