Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) (27546 Views)

OAU DSA Suspends All Religious Activities In Halls Of Residence (PICS) / OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by sojiboy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
H
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
There own even better sef.4 my own school boys hostel no dey na sack or carton we dey use demacate any portion of land space awarded to Us.We are just like Refugees even prison sef better pass our hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
They like nairaland news ehn! Go dia blog make u c copy&paste from nairaland
sweetboiy:
hahaha...naijaloaded is dead I swear
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Focusephraim(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by sojiboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
queenbetsy:
I prefer staying off campus... undecided
O.A.U - oba adaniduro university

As a non academic student, you ve no option cos, school won't allocate a bed space for you
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is simply disgusting. What would it cost to maintain these facilities?? Mal-admininstration ought to be punishable by death if you ask me!

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote authr=richybanky post=37456508]
I remember in my year 2, we ar 15 in a room at block 1 Rm308 Awo Hall.. 6 legal occupants and 9 scouters grin grin
Others room wer like dat too, no room in Awo Hall dat u won't see more dan 5 scouters, even Awo Annex sef dere is scouters smiley[/quote]

Since you passed through the school and it's being discussed on the media, you would have used better English to show where you're coming from.

Or, is the tuition as bad as the hostels?

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
richybanky:

I remember in my year 2, we ar 15 in a room at block 1 Rm308 Awo Hall.. 6 legal occupants and 9 scouters grin grin
Others room wer like dat too, no room in Awo Hall dat u won't see more dan 5 scouters, even Awo Annex sef dere is scouters smiley

The reason i dislike awo,Scouters are much more than the legal occupants grin
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Very soon ASUU will go on strike asking for money.
Schools collect and squander.
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by 247notire(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
azzima:
Nigerians are just too irresponsibly dirty! Yes the University is a culprit in this issue but are you telling me that those EDUCATED students cannot AT LEAST clean up their environment? see how they are comfortably living in absolute murk. Waiting for the day the University will come to renovate and clean the place. This is exactly a microcosm of what happens in Nigeria at large.
One JD for u bro. A true microcosm!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by intrinsicniyi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shout to the Beautiful, Ever-rugged & Aluta-Minded OAU students. Please let's stop littering our environs and keep everywhere tidy to stop all this embarrassment. grin

I miss White house cat-walking babes, cheesy
I miss reading in Geology Seminar room with my earpiece plugged,
I Miss Sport Complex Activities,
I miss My Spider House,
I miss On-Campus Shows,
I miss Pop corn & Plantain chips in PG Hall,
I miss Viewing my E portal Results,
I miss my Friends, embarassed
I miss the beautiful environment,
I miss the intellectuals in Awolowo Hall,
I miss the Aluta Struggles,
I miss Ekaaro-Se-ma-Fo-Sho,
I miss Angloz101----Got "F" in d course tho,
I miss Aro,
I miss Aro,

I miss Aro,

#TeamAwoBlock7

I love OAU, the Best School in Nigeria.

Great Ife---------Intrinsicniyi 2013/2014 Graduant.

7 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by 247notire(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
richybanky:

Others room wer like dat too, no room in Awo Hall dat u won't see more dan 5 scouters, even Awo Annex sef dere is scouters smiley
OAU graduate take a look at your grammar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol... Great Ife... Great Gabbage.

Grossly overrated school.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
They like nairaland news ehn! Go dia blog make u c copy&paste from nairaland
95% of their homepage contents were copied from NL
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ah!!! Ouch!!! It hurts really bad to look at those images! Ah!!! I can now understand why Nigerian university students behave like aimals and use cultism to pass the time. You are all filthy barbarians!!! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by SMREXY(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
I wonder why maintenance is always a problem to most Nigerians.
Just imagine what it took the people of those days to build such structure
To maintain it now becomes an issue...
I hope we start managing what we have properly before we realize they are all gone.
Most Federal Universities have this issue of maintaining their hostel facilities...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
professorbea:
[/color] OP, but are those building in deteriorating state?. Those buildings are dated back to many years ago. Their is nothing wrong with it. only that the environment is bushy...... OAU OnlyAvailableUniversity..

Are you for real?? @bolded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
nah hostel be this abi JUNK YARD! !!

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
You are right. Na cus of the music cha.
sweetboiy:
95% of their homepage contents were copied from NL
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Somebody should put fire on that building and burn it down. There is possibly incurable disease there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by funkybully(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
They took their dirty lifestyle to university, too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Karlovich:
Only in the South West
I pray God will lead u out of destruction..... If not ilu re so dumb and immature,that same school produced people that u can and will never attain their status in ur miserable life time.....just because when real men from every tribe were discussing about life serious isues,u were fooling around to be wise despite the fact u are so dumb and irresponsible..... I ve said it here and I will say it again,tomorrow leaders irrespective of their tribes are not ready to waste their today's time on useless infant like you!

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Karlovich:
Only in the South West
I pray God will lead u out of destruction..... If not that u re so dumb and immature,that same school produced people that u can and will never attain their status in ur miserable life time.....just because when real men from every tribe were discussing about life serious isues,u were fooling around to be wise despite the fact u are so dumb and irresponsible..... I ve said it here and I will say it again,tomorrow leaders irrespective of their tribes are not ready to waste their today's time on useless infant like you!

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by funkybully(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
Lifebender:

The reason i dislike awo,Scouters are much more than the legal occupants grin
[/s]

Scouters indeed. Is this d much touted education and media propaganda u lots carry about OAU?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eureka123:

Are you for real?? @bolded
Seriously the guy is right,that building is one of the best u can get in a university settings interms of structure and qualiry,but trust Nigerian leaders now just like the issue of police quaters back then,they ve rubbish our fore fathers heritage the same way they destroyed the country.... They can't build anything good.....they still find it difficult to maintain d one we already built......good for nothing set of people.
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Deeflex: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
why the announcement and show?
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
That's Faj hall.
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by TuGreat(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
The school is a nice school.Download and listen,for your own honourable pleasure....enjoy...as you carry out your daily activities....https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeGldzIsAN1.
Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ayus34:

Seriously the guy is right,that building is one of the best u can get in a university settings interms of structure and qualiry,but trust Nigerian leaders now just like the issue of police quaters back then,they ve rubbish our fore fathers heritage the same way they destroyed the country.... They can't build anything good.....they still find it difficult to maintain d one we already built......good for nothing set of people.

The old age of a building isn't an excuse for leaving it in such condition. There are old buildings in my school too that are highly maintained and restructured as the years go by. It's all about maintenance, as you said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
Shout to the Beautiful, Ever-rugged & Aluta-Minded OAU students. Please let's stop littering our environs and keep everywhere tidy to stop all this embarrassment. grin

I miss White house cat-walking babes, cheesy
I miss reading in Geology Seminar room with my earpiece plugged,
I Miss Sport Complex Activities,
I miss My Spider House,
I miss On-Campus Shows,
I miss Pop corn & Plantain chips in PG Hall,
I miss Viewing my E portal Results,
I miss my Friends, embarassed
I miss the beautiful environment,
I miss the intellectuals in Awolowo Hall,
I miss the Aluta Struggles,
I miss Ekaaro-Se-ma-Fo-Sho,
I miss Angloz101----Got "F" in d course tho,
I miss Aro,
I miss Aro,

I miss Aro,

#TeamAwoBlock7

I love OAU, the Best School in Nigeria.

Great Ife---------Intrinsicniyi 2013/2014 Graduant.
"Kaaro, se ema f'oso? Dye your jeans. Agbo jedi." I miss that mama's chanting every morning.

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Students should learn to maintain where they live. We don't expect the University to do the cleaning. In terms of maintenance, students should learn to take responsibility of things in their care and reduce their I don't care attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) by stokfrick: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dottore:
The best University in Nigeria indeed
Worst by far!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. / Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) / Monday Omo-Etan: OAU Suspends Lecturer For Sexually Harassing Teenage Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.