Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (5596 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
I guess you were referring to me. Ok, I picked "enter the place" because it's also the album title, right? Usually, a song which is also the same title as the album basically summarizes the message of the album. "Enter the place" stinks of ignorance. He said something in the likes of 'enter the place and see if you don't get pregnant". Are you freaking kidding me? Instead of dealing with his baby-mama drama, he's proud of it. Well, I blame it on illiteracy. And do you think I bothered to listen to the other songs after hearing that? Hell no. I only need one song to prove my point, sorry.

CHOGO THIS SAYS IT ALL, U CRITICISE WITHOUT LISTENING TO THE ALBUM. AFTER THIS U SHDNT REALLY SAY ANYTHING IF U HAVENT LISTENED TO THE ALBUM. AND LAST TIME I REMEMBER THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM WAS NOT enter the place but THE UNSTOPPABLE, And that line has nothing to do wiv illetracy, last time i remember he finished ond and went to IMT enugu b4 he dropped out. HE was dealing with 2 much pressure and he was trying to play out the belle thing and wat is wrong if he jokes? u kno thaat is hw he is, If u are a fan u would listen 2 other songs rathe than judge him wiv one song 4rm a 17 tracker album. Go and listen 2 the album before u come here and comment about him slacking.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
Oops chiogo u just shot urself in the head!
A 2face fan indeed!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ Mr me too, LOLOL, to your question, Yes, I'll pass it up. what crap! That's the problem with most Nigerians. So, Tuface thinks once we hear the name R. Kelly, we're gonna jump over ourselves, uh puhlease! Inferiority complex at its best. Why wasn't Kells physically present in the video, feeling Tuface is irrelevant? OR he had no idea about the whole collabo thingy? I'm guessing the latter. I was really looking forward to it as R. Kelly is one of my fave r & B singers. Abeg, I've never seen such before unless the artist is dead like you mentioned Bob Marley. Take for instance, Keyshia Cole featured Tupac in the song "playa cards right", she took his lyrics from one of his songs, I can understand this as he is dead but R. Kelly is very much alive, it's not the same. We can't move over whether or not it's a collabo because he's about to repeat the same thing with this MJB thing. Well, we'll see how it goes. deuces. .

and tosinadeda, really. . .I'm not in the mood, save it, iight?
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
Funny thing is the same enter the place pple were critiscing is now a big song. People are feeling the song badly now esp after that monsterous video.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by eleshin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2009
a 2face fan who is ignorant of 2face album title!.
this shows that pple will go to any length to affirm their hatred for 2face even if it entails criticising a track that is yet to be release.the irony of this issue is that these pple enjoy all 2face tracks they criticize on nairaland.unstoppable may not be as successful as the previous two but it is a great step towards achieving peak of his career and a great achievement not only for 2face but for the entire industry.realy dont know when pple will appreciate the effort of 2face!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by dmxqo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
'Enta d place weda u no go carry belle too'
sounds like a fool who wants to joke away his sexual laxity, parental irresponsibility and juvenile indecency, ! I'm disapointd o o, truth to God.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by eleshin(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2009
you need to face reality,he is trying not to debunk any story about his sexcapade.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
Big whoops I didn't know the album title, that doesn't change the lyrics in that song. Yeah, what a very funny joke!! Like I said, let's wait for his single with MJB.

@ eleshin, that ^^ is the most silly thing I ever heard. How do you make rumors subside by talking about it? Give yourself a break. Tuface isn't paying you or is he?
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
Chiogo me sef no get ur time!
Y talk with sum1 who has no knowledge of the topic
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
@eleshin

pls allow all these ppl. ppl act like they don't have their own demons. Just because his is out in the open doesn't make anyone better! He who has no sin. . .

@chiogo
This is not about being Nigerian, any artist that needs a breakthrough would jump on an R Kelly track if given the opportunity. I know u're not being realistic by saying you'll pass up that offer. Now for you to say this collabo didn't work is so untrue and I can prove it to you by what u have said. As rockyfela said there are 17 tracks in that album and u can't get back "flex" even though its not the best track on the album. Now tell me again how that collabo hasn't helped hype that album? It takes a lot to be successful in that industry and a huge part of it is hype and I see you have been caught up in that hype. People have used that one song to judge the album which is not a good yardstick but it has made the album fly off shelves and kept mouths busy! So believe me, once we heard R Kelly we started jumping over ourselves
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
Mr me too, breakthrough, you say? Tuface was already established(in naija anyway) in my opinion before he did the so-called collabo. Again, this is the problem with most Nigerians, they think Americans are gods or something. They don't feel they're somebody unless they sing with an American artist. I'd rather he sings by himself than claim to feature R. Kelly when he only sampled Kells' song. Ok, he did a 'collabo' with Kells, I can bet you that Americans dunno he did any such thing much less knowing the song. Except those who hang with Nigerians. So, the international recognition he's looking for is an EPIC FAIL with this kinda move. I'd personally not recommend that song to my friends 'cause it's a disgrace. So I dunno what hype you're talking about here. Ask an American his/her favorite african song, and if s(he) tells you it's "flex"(or whatever the song was called) instead of "african queen", then I owe you an apology. Even the R. Kelly is losing most of his fans with the whole pedophilia brouhaha.

Ps: it's not about everyone having their own 'demons', I'm not claiming to be a saint here. It's one thing to make a mistake and be remorseful about it and show this through your actions, it's another to celebrate your wrong doings with no shame. Man, I'm done arguing.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
chiogo if only u read his interviews u wdnt conclude shit. He has said he appologizes to anyone who feels offended or dissapointed by his behaviour but at the same time he can't changew wast has happened or do want him 2 call his children mistakes? wen they grow up nd read such things hw wd they feel. He says all he can do now is take k of them and be a good father. Ladt time i remember he is not begging anyone for money to take k of his children. He is doing that part.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2009
The song is cool!! smiley
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
Lord have mercy! Interview indeed!! I'm sure a gun wasn't pointed to his head when he said "enter the place and see if you don't get pregnant" wetin dey do u sef, rockyfela? Abeg, let's discuss something else. From your id, it seems you're a jay-z fan or maybe not undecided, I'm also a jigga fan. Let's leave it at that, we agree on that one.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2009
Me sef I'm tired of arguing, I started this thread to celebrate this dude's achievements. Its really not accurate to say that its only Nigerians that think you have to make it in America. Even European artists, no matter how big they are over there, try their best to come to America to make it. Even when the spice girls were on the top of their game, they still tried to make it in America so its not a Naija thing at all. America is the entertainment capital of the world and if it means doing a song with R Kelly to get there, most that need that breakthrough would do it. Now he's doing a song with another major artist, one I think even has more rep than R kelly, so that must mean hes doing something right. Lets give him a chance, the guy is doing a great job. Then lets be fair to 2face, its not like he abandoned his Naija roots to make it big in America. As much as he's trying to do all these foreign collabos, he still features in all these upcoming artists albums for no fee.

Chiogo, I recommend you go listen to that album properly, by the time u get into it you'll have forgotten a track like "flex" exists on the CD
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by eleshin(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2009
chiogo
it may sound stupid to you cos it's a bitter fact.fine! 2 did sumtin bad by gettin diff women pregnant out of wedlock but that doesnt take away his musical brilliance.he is a pace setter no matter wat!he can never be compare with anu other musician in the country,so wat are we talking about?he's done wat others never dream of achieving in their entire career.so letts just discuss hw the duet with the queen of pop is gonna look like.another hit in the making!.chiogo i recommend "free" for you to listen to,most of d answers to ur criticism are there.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Phillfree(m): 5:05am On Apr 03, 2009
Another piece of crap comin up
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2009
FEEL FREE( PHILFREE) TO SHUT THE HELL UP. hiss, nonsense.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by concrete: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2009
can't wait to hear it!!!

t4p smiley
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2009
Where is the song he featured Mary J. Blige now?
After they'll say Tuface and his Rampaging Penis*
i hope he never slept wit Mary J yet. grin
jst wonderin.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by eleshin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2009
brein:

Where is the song he featured Mary J. Blige now?
After they'll say Tuface and his Rampaging Penis*
i hope he never slept wit Mary J yet. grin
jst wonderin.
wat if he did? stupid post from a supposed wise guy.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
^^ Aww,   tongue It better be real this time, pictures don't cut it. lol
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
^^ Aww, good good. It better be real this time, pictures don't cut it. lol

shameless undecided
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
tosinaded@:

shameless undecided
shameful smiley
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by smile4kenn(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

shameful smiley

ashamed
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
Abeg, let's not derail the thread. tongue  wink
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Emad(f): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2009
I am not sure whether to believe this time
i was made to beleive he was featuring with Rkelly until R kelly denied it so i dont know what to beleive anymore
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by baslone: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
, oh you mean R.Kelly called your mobile??
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
Balsone abeg ask heroo. Nonsense. it dont matter wether she believes or not. weve seen the pics of them kind of rehearsing so i dont know wat is not to believe.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Emad(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
well i still need confirmation for this one

because the single that was brandished on this same forum that they did together never saw the daylight

so untill i see for myself

rumour mongers
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
I wont call it rumour cos his management team on facebook put this out to confirm he was working or rather has done a song wiv her.
Go there u would see appology written by channel O for airing the lie that rkelly denied knowing 2face. Go and check it out 4 urself, it would help. The story emanated from a lowly credible source called city people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson / Download Music: Future Ft Drake – Life Is Good+lyrics Download / Download Omah Lay – Boy Alone Album Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.